Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
I said no to playing the game with Rebecca and now I'm no longer getting a chance to ask to play again. Also the second time Lana uses the vibrator at night repeats over and over again. I think I'm stuck in a loop since I cannot trigger the dice game anymore.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I said no to playing the game with Rebecca and now I'm no longer getting a chance to ask to play again. Also the second time Lana uses the vibrator at night repeats over and over again. I think I'm stuck in a loop since I cannot trigger the dice game anymore.
Same to me.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Very nice! In this game we have a unique and engaging concept and an actual plot that has legs. The addition of the Manix-da-Spynix Mom with Sneaky-Suit Fu give it a fun unexpected twist, as does the Two-Mom Clash and Competition plus the mini-game with your choice of either Spy Mom or Step Sis. All that plus excellent renders, very enjoyable dialogue and banter; this is definitely one to watch.

5 Stars :winkytongue: JoeBob sez 'Check It Out!'

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and Ranger

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
First thing Happy new year 2018 all. This damn bugg of make vibrator do someone now how to fix script or post here that.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
First thing Happy new year 2018 all. This damn bugg of make vibrator do someone now how to fix script or post here that.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017

There is a repetitive scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'm guessing it's not intended to be like this so that's why i'm posting it!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Guys thanks for the reports, I'll look into those, but a fix will be published no sooner than Wednesday. These are pretty easy to fix but I'm away with a really bad mobile data connection and can't upload the fix (even loading the forum is a struggle).

Happy new year and may it bring joy and happiness to all of us!

Crossel

May 15, 2017
Guys thanks for the reports, I'll look into those, but a fix will be published no sooner than Wednesday. These are pretty easy to fix but I'm away with a really bad mobile data connection and can't upload the fix (even loading the forum is a struggle).

Happy new year and may it bring joy and happiness to all of us!
Look for "Liza" Lana is called Liza or Lisa in one sentence :p

Reactions: Ranger

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Just found a bug while talking to Rebecca about the chameleon suit, here's the message.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/meet_rebecca.rpy", line 532, in script call
  File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 328, in script call
  File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 65, in script
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/lanas_vibrations.rpy, line 65)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1372, in execute
    renpy.store._return = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expression)
  File "G:\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "G:\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.5.1

I used an old save, any work around without starting a new game would be appreciated.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
old saves may not work correctly with the new scenes you may need a clean save that means starting again

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just found a bug while talking to Rebecca about the chameleon suit, here's the message.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1372, in execute
    renpy.store._return = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expression)
  File "G:\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "G:\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.5.1

I used an old save, any work around without starting a new game would be appreciated.
You should have at least 500 energy when you talk to Rebecca to get around the crash

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So this game drags on to pure boredom due to the daily grind. Your day to day isn't bad timewise. My character has progressed in a month quite well, its that it is so fucking boring to do. How many times must I polish solar panels and learn? put sunscreen on a girls back? Hot in the beginning, but the boner goes limp after a while. There is zero indication you are making progress and of course you have to be the dumbest kid around (despite some calling you smart, your pretty retarded).

I guess I am a bit spoiled comparetively to other games progression. by .5 we should be getting something decent on the regular. Renders are good, but I feel this game will need a 2.0 release before I even want to look back at it.

after unlocking the image folder I realised there is quite a bit of content. It's just locked behind an insane level of grinding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
@Ranger
First let me tell you I liked the game a lot. Nice setting, decent writing with some surprising fresh ideas (even some references to other popular erotic games ;) ), lot's of content with top notch render quality, very explicit (PUSSY for the win), nice pacing. I hope this game gets lots of attention and patrons, it would be well deserved.

Some minor things I didn't like / found strange:
  • At the beginning Mom tells you you have to take lessons but you never do
  • "Learn how to program the processor" never stops even if it has no meaning anymore (and how much tutorial handbooks for the damn thing are there?)
  • Some discussions shouldn't repeat in the way they do (like the same food discussion every day and MC reacting to the sister shower scene)
  • How can I clean something over 100%? (solar panels)
  • If you do the vibrator quest before the Rebecca game quest some lines don't make sense (like sister asking about Rebeccas lingerie at breakfast)
  • had a crash when I lost to the sister in the dice game

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes