TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I too have this bug, can't do anything except sleep and polish, is it a bug or?
Ok, after a few new tries and after reinstall (dont know if reinstall did anything) I finally got the night shift text. I think its kinda stupid that you need to seem to trigger that one extra line before it will work calling earth at midnight.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, after a few new tries and after reinstall (dont know if reinstall did anything) I finally got the night shift text. I think its kinda stupid that you need to seem to trigger that one extra line before it will work calling earth at midnight.
I missed this part too when I played 0.5 the first time - I will try a second time.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Let me check that I get this right:

1. At midnight you went to play a game with Rebecca
2. Lana appeared and said she wants to play too
3. You chose Lana and spent 800 energy for clothes + game room
4. You played a game with Lana (did you win or loose?)
5. You went to the beach and set up another game for midnight
6. At midnight you went to play with Rebecca / Lana
7. A game with Lana would cost you 800 instead of 550 (did it just say that or did it actually cost you that much?)
Just tried this out again, first game with Lana already done.
If I want to play with Rebecca I'll use 550, I actually have 723 and the game asks if I want to wait till I'll have 800.

Another thing: after many events dialogues don't change, if you play with Rebecca after you had anal sex with her she still says Lana told her you had a big dick, it's a little thing but still it's a turn off.
Mum too, after you saw her naked, she had jerked you off, and so on, is still ashamed, there's a lack of coherence, IMHO.

Reactions: critter

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting bug - During the Liars Dice game if you catch them in a lie you can just keep hitting "Liar" to win.

Reactions: Ranger

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Great renders, fresh premise, nice NSFW stuff. The way you play is rather annoying (click from room to room and look for new stuff to click is kind of... blah, not a lot of game in the game) and when you reach the end of the version there's no end, there's just you clicking forlornly from room to room trying to find if you got it all.

Reactions: Arcane666

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Point 1 to 6 are correct. Point 7: When the alternatives were shown with Lana 800 energy I stopped.
Found it - the flag that you have already played with Lana isn't raised if you want her to explain the rules. To fix this you should go straight to playing the game once you are in the room.

Unfortunately now I'm not at home and with the spotty mobile connection here I won't be able to upload the fixed build. Mid-next week it will be uploaded on Patreon.

RedSia

Nov 24, 2017
So I started the Update with the old saves. What is the next step to progress the story?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So I started the Update with the old saves. What is the next step to progress the story?
Look at the "Lana's Vibrations" story. If you have completed the 0.4 (played the dice game with Rebecca), you should go in the kitchen when alone and check if the energy processor can make a vibrator for Lana

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I can't seem to get Lana to join in the dice liar game. Any help out there?
If you have completed the Lana's Vibrations story (gone through the shower scene after you have given her the vibrator, you need to set up a dice game with Rebecca as usual. When you go there at midnight, Lana will appear and you can choose who do you want to play with.

Oct 23, 2017
If you have completed the Lana's Vibrations story (gone through the shower scene after you have given her the vibrator, you need to set up a dice game with Rebecca as usual. When you go there at midnight, Lana will appear and you can choose who do you want to play with.
ah thank you!!! i feel dumb lol

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Found it - the flag that you have already played with Lana isn't raised if you want her to explain the rules. To fix this you should go straight to playing the game once you are in the room.

Unfortunately now I'm not at home and with the spotty mobile connection here I won't be able to upload the fixed build. Mid-next week it will be uploaded on Patreon.
thx a lot

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The poker dice with Lana was fun... and a little more difficult than playing with Becca.
The main storyline was a cross between sexy and hilarious.
Mom getting stranded and Lana having to fuck you so Becca could save her, LOL.

My only criticism is that the sex scenes feel very short, too brief... even when the renders are top.
Right now, Becca is a slut that is corrupting her daughter and, slowly, your mom...
I hope the next update is focused in Mom, thanks @Ranger for all.

Reactions: Darkaura and Ranger

Anotherpkur

Oct 8, 2017
If anyone encounters an error on the new version of the Lana's vibrator quest, you just need to have 500K power when talking to Rebecca.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes