Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
First of all, this game is really awesome. Maybe, if i can give an advice, the "i" button is very useful but could be better, imho, with a standard phrase like "no other in this version" when you complete a path.
Anyway i arrived to a point i was thinking i've completed the game so i watched the CG and i discovered that i miss 3 scene. Any help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 - this is a patreon reward that got copied in the release folder by mistake
2 - I don't know which one you are referring to - this is probably part of the dreams Greg has after completing 'Meet Megan' plot line but before Rebecca arrives at the station.
3 - Same as 1

Reactions: NotMe00

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
1 - this is a patreon reward that got copied in the release folder by mistake
2 - I don't know which one you are referring to - this is probably part of the dreams Greg has after completing 'Meet Megan' plot line but before Rebecca arrives at the station.
3 - Same as 1
look for my quote at page 15, i posted these pics there.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How do I complete megans storyline? She fled and I have gotten the dreams but now nothing happens
That's the end of that. If you have advanced in the 'Investigate bedroom' plot line, in a few days Rebecca will appear on the station during dinner.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Great game! My favorite moment is when Rebecca giving a show at the VR beach and then mom showed up. Anytime it's "group" activity, I'm always loving it. Hope there will be more of them in the future.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How do I trigger that plotline? I havent even started it according to the great !
If you haven't yet started the "Investigate bedroom" quest, you need to go in the bedroom while Lana is taking a shower and explore both options at the end of the scene

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That's what I was talking about... yeah, some stripping sounds really cool.
Now we need to polish some satellites to make a bunch of 1$ bills.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I really enjoyed it so far, great job!
I think I missed new release schedule, is it too much to ask when you plan next update?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I really enjoyed it so far, great job!
I think I missed new release schedule, is it too much to ask when you plan next update?
It will be soon. I'm currently finalizing the testing the 0.5 stuff to see if there is nothing missing and/or broken and I plan to release later today or tomorrow.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes