Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Hey @Viatovic first of all I'm glad you like it! I don't want to spoil it, so I won't go into details about who Megan and Susan are, but they are an important part of the story. Anyway - in 0.4 the 'main' feature is the dice game (btw, you can re-play it if you have enough energy stored), which took about a quarter of the images I can render in a month (which are ~100), add to them the images associated with the appearance of Rebecca and the 'location' images associated with her being in different parts of the station and there weren't that many resources left for other events.
Man, sorry if it sounded like I was whining about the length of the update.
I was just asking if there was more... because all the other things you put were great.

Rebecca is a hit, seriously I didn't see it coming.
Also, the dice game makes your game more unique, it's not just the sci-fi setting anymore.
Are there plans to upgrade the dice game with the other girls or getting more rewards?

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me hoe to progress last New tink was the setting up of the dice do any need to win the game? Because i dont understand hoe the game works

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Download the new update and continue the game. Someone will magically appear and the plot will thicken. Not only the plot will thicken but i let you find that one out yourself :)
Huh! Thanks. Maybe this all should be a bit less, uh, grinding. I mean, there is nothing new happening for a while, and you never know, have you seen everything, or do you have to bore yourself repeating to come to a new thing.
I guess I will let this one go up some versions in the hope it gets a bit more concise.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I fill stupid but i can't figure out how summon or what requisite are needed to see Rebecca on the game! Help please.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i really like this game. But maybe i am slow lol which is probably the case but i can not figure out the dice game :(

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
so wot has changed i see there no change log for v0.4.2
New character aka Rebecca
New quest with her...
Ending the quest after Megan's disappearance.

I think that's it... but don't get me wrong, it's more that it appears to be.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
New character aka Rebecca
New quest with her...
Ending the quest after Megan's disappearance.

I think that's it... but don't get me wrong, it's more that it appears to be.
Don't forget the dreams about other side of the station

Reactions: Viatovic

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Man, sorry if it sounded like I was whining about the length of the update.
I was just asking if there was more... because all the other things you put were great.

Rebecca is a hit, seriously I didn't see it coming.
Also, the dice game makes your game more unique, it's not just the sci-fi setting anymore.
Are there plans to upgrade the dice game with the other girls or getting more rewards?
I was planning to add a second mini game, but probably I won't be able to do it before the end of the month, so what will happen in 0.5 will be a new round of liars dice and this time Lana will be in it. Hopefully I'll be able to code a new mini-game for 0.6 - I'm a developer and I really enjoyed making the first one in python because it's not the language that I use in my daytime job. Anyway, it's too soon to think about 0.6 - lots of 0.5 stuff still left to do.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes