Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
0.4 has "minor" events with mom and for 0.5 there are no events with mom planned (depending on the progress, I might add some). The initial plan was mom content to be added in 0.6 but with the rules imposed by Patreon on incest content, I might need to add a "re-characterization" of the game that can be brought to it's initial incest theme through a patch.

Patreon rules state that fictional content should be safe even though it includes incest, but seeing more and more games (even clearly fictional ones like DoD) going down this path, gets me worried. Anyway the focus now is on 0.5 featuring Lana's content :)
How long would it take to make a incest patch? I've been using the one for DoD that was posted on this site in the Lewd Patcher section it only contains a notepad file with a couple of coding lines.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How long would it take to make a incest patch? I've been using the one for DoD that was posted on this site in the Lewd Patcher section it only contains a notepad file with a couple of coding lines.
It's not the patch that's taking the time, but making the game "patchable". This means that it first needs to be re-characterized i.e. replacing the family relationship with something else (e.g. workplace relationship) and making it in such a way that it can easily be changed back with a simple "notepad file with a couple of coding lines". Needless to say currently the game is "hardcoded" in an incest mode.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Need a link to 0.4.2 and when is 0.5 out?
0.4.2 is in a staged roll-out with $5+ patreons due to receive it tomorrow. The week after that it will be released to the public.

As for when 0.5 will be out... the honest answer is that I don't know yet. December is pretty busy in the software industry that I work in and having ~$100 total patronage means that I can't just quit my job and focus on the game, so I can commit to a deadline. Once I'm close to finishing what's planned for it, I will provide an estimation.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Do you denie that MC has been given some kind of power?
The dev has already replied to your message awhile ago:

Just to be clear - there is no 'supernatural power' in the game. A quick search on Google:

If by 'supernatural' you mean something that doesn't exist on Earth today, well... it's a game, set on a freaking space station whose freaking AI went crazy :tf:
I'd suggest you leave the thread, block it, unwatch or whatever you need to do because right now you're dangerously close to being a troll in this thread and having every post you make be reported as such. This is since you obviously can't figure it out yet, even when the dev has stated twice now that nothing of what you claim will be in the game yet you continue to claim it, much like those complaining about non-existing NTR in other games.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I download the game. Started to play the game. Twenty minutes later, deleted the game. Trail and error on how to interact with the game sucks.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So thats it? A handjob by the mother that is non repeatable and a blowjob by rebecca? Nothing more?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ahhhhhh, your comment made me laugh pretty hard, lol. I've been going down the rabbit hole of Ren'Py lately and this happens quite often in these games.
i find that to be totally unrealistic since most incest is between siblings.. but then little sisters that are cute are hard to look away from. just ask any person in hentailand.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So thats it? A handjob by the mother that is non repeatable and a blowjob by rebecca? Nothing more?
Sir, I humbly suggest you may have involuntarily written in the wrong threat ;)
Or else, I am missing most content in the game.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes