Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So in your logic then any thing the MC does not do in game should not be posted, NTR, Incest, Rape or anything the MC does not do.
Ya right, a power is a power and should be listed because this power does effect the MC just like rape, incest, NTR and so on.
So how can a game be listed as containing XYZ thing if XYZ thing doesn't occur per your "..any thing the MC does not do.."? My understanding is that the genre labels are for game actions that the MC, and by extension the player, can *do* actively in the game. That may not be accurate, but otherwise by your seeming 'logic' every game would have every label based on what "might happen", and thats clearly ludicrous to even consider.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So how can a game be listed as containing XYZ thing if XYZ thing doesn't occur per your "..any thing the MC does not do.."? My understanding is that the genre labels are for game actions that the MC, and by extension the player, can *do* actively in the game. That may not be accurate, but otherwise by your seeming 'logic' every game would have every label based on what "might happen", and thats clearly ludicrous to even consider.
MC does have some kind of power and he may not know how to use it yet but it is there and should be listed.
And no if MC never does it then it does not get listed.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
MC does have some kind of power and he may not know how to use it yet but it is there and should be listed.
And no if MC never does it then it does not get listed.
MC has a power? How? Right now he's a victim if anything because someone did something to him, it's not like he was an active participant.

Look, I get that you're stubborn and refuse to consider any opinion other than yours but there is a clear difference between having a power to affect things, and having something done to you or you being susceptible to something so that others can affect you. That's the big difference, and until such time as the MC consciously or unconsciously is the cause of (not merely a conduit for) a power affecting someone, then it shouldn't be listed.

If someone has a compromised immune system and is thus prone to catching the flu easier than someone else, does that mean they have the 'power' to contract the flu? Yet that's pretty much what your argument boils down to here. Someone being weak to something else isn't a 'power', it's a detriment or contra-condition.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh, and everyone asking for a new version... STOP. 1) it's against forum rules, and 2) there is a seperate sub-forum for game requests.

Unless one of you asking for a new version wants to pony up the cash, $10 at this time I believe, then stop asking, period. When someone has the new version they will post it.

Reactions: NyuNyu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC has a power? How? Right now he's a victim if anything because someone did something to him, it's not like he was an active participant.

Look, I get that you're stubborn and refuse to consider any opinion other than yours but there is a clear difference between having a power to affect things, and having something done to you or you being susceptible to something so that others can affect you. That's the big difference, and until such time as the MC consciously or unconsciously is the cause of (not merely a conduit for) a power affecting someone, then it shouldn't be listed.

If someone has a compromised immune system and is thus prone to catching the flu easier than someone else, does that mean they have the 'power' to contract the flu? Yet that's pretty much what your argument boils down to here. Someone being weak to something else isn't a 'power', it's a detriment or contra-condition.
Enjoy your none power using MC then for I do not play games that the MC has any type of artificial powers.
Just wait and see MC will be able to use this power to get sex, to me that is a form of rape.

Devonn

Apr 29, 2017
interesting game so far, nice to have something that isnt set at home/school/work, like most are.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wish it had more content with mom.
0.4 has "minor" events with mom and for 0.5 there are no events with mom planned (depending on the progress, I might add some). The initial plan was mom content to be added in 0.6 but with the rules imposed by Patreon on incest content, I might need to add a "re-characterization" of the game that can be brought to it's initial incest theme through a patch.

Patreon rules state that fictional content should be safe even though it includes incest, but seeing more and more games (even clearly fictional ones like DoD) going down this path, gets me worried. Anyway the focus now is on 0.5 featuring Lana's content :)

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes