a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just to be clear - there is no 'supernatural power' in the game. A quick search on Google:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If by 'supernatural' you mean something that doesn't exist on Earth today, well... it's a game, set on a freaking space station whose freaking AI went crazy :tf:
It may not be a super power but something was done to him to give him a power to see not only his self when he was out but he also seen the convo with the other NPC's talking about maybe killing him or keeping him alive.

The main thing is its not Listed on the 1st post and it should be.
@RedKing

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As long as I'm here, let me share some updates on how is 0.4 progressing.

First of all, Lana's re-render won't be happening (at least for the next release). The sequence renders for two more events are ready. There will be a new plot line that will advance the story and at least one of the 0.3.2 placeholders (Investigate Bedroom or Lana's Vibrations) will be finished. As part of the story plot line I plan to make another event that will feature a mini-game, but I guess it will depend on my ability to code it in RenPy. Hopefully I will be able to finish everything I have planned in a month or so, and there will be a new release around Nov 15.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm just dropping by to share a screenshot from 0.4 featuring the minigame. The story is that Rebecca (a new character to appear in 0.4) finds it fun to piss off Greg's mother and one way to do that is playing a strip game with her son. She doesn't mind loosing too :). Do you know what is this game called?

game_screenshot.png

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I'm just dropping by to share a screenshot from 0.4 featuring the minigame. The story is that Rebecca (a new character to appear in 0.4) finds it fun to piss off Greg's mother and one way to do that is playing a strip game with her son. She doesn't mind loosing too :). Do you know what is this game called?

View attachment 31355
I have no idea but its looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

View attachment 31355
In my country a similar game is Generala. But this variant may be called Strip Generala.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know how the game is called in english...
But is not the dice game they played in Pirates of the Caribbean? In the sequel with Davey Jones.
Obviously, now with a strip-variant.

There are 5 dices, and you have to bet how many of them share a X value, right?

Rebecca looks hot, btw.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I don't know how the game is called in english...
But is not the dice game they played in Pirates of the Caribbean? In the sequel with Davey Jones.
Obviously, now with a strip-variant.

There are 5 dices, and you have to bet how many of them share a X value, right?

Rebecca looks hot, btw.
Yes. The official name is Liar's Dice. But in this variant, there is another set of dice, visible to both players. It's really fun in the strip version ;).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys! A quick drop by to share some news. 0.4 is almost complete with a few dialogues yet to be written and a few more screens to be rendered. Currently we stand at 100+ screens added for 0.4, one major story developing plot line complete and one minor plot line (the 'investigate bedroom' one) also done. Few new repeating events (one of which is the Strip Liar's Dice game) with XXX content are also done. The sad news is that the release date of Nov 15th will probably be missed given the amount of new stuff added, the testing that needs to be done (not wanting to repeat the fiasco with the 0.3 release ;) ), the backwards compatibility that needs to be achieved and the amount of work that I have for my paying job is leaving less than a couple of hours per day for the game. Anyway, if everything goes well, the release should happen in the week following Nov 15th (Nov 19th - 25th), so keep your fingers crossed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey, you have a clear plan to that content. That's more than I can say than certain other devs.
It's not just the plan, it's the limit of the resources. A decent event takes no less than 10 renders. My limit for a month is about 100 renders depending on the complexity, so this makes about 10 relatively small events or 4-5 decent events (e.g. the strip dice game alone has 26 renders).

Sex with mom is a pretty big thing, so it needs to have a separate plot line consisting of several scenes, which will eat most of the renders and will probably still feel rushed. Also as a developer I enjoy the coding and the dice game was a nice break from the dialogue scripting I had to write for the plot lines and the events (I'm not a native English speaker as well, so writing takes time). If people enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it, I might think of something else that can be done as a mini-game to make some events even more enjoyable.

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
It's not just the plan, it's the limit of the resources. A decent event takes no less than 10 renders. My limit for a month is about 100 renders depending on the complexity, so this makes about 10 relatively small events or 4-5 decent events (e.g. the strip dice game alone has 26 renders).

Sex with mom is a pretty big thing, so it needs to have a separate plot line consisting of several scenes, which will eat most of the renders and will probably still feel rushed. Also as a developer I enjoy the coding and the dice game was a nice break from the dialogue scripting I had to write for the plot lines and the events (I'm not a native English speaker as well, so writing takes time). If people enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it, I might think of something else that can be done as a mini-game to make some events even more enjoyable.
I like what you have done so far, and I'm looking forward to what you have coming in the next release. I appreciate the work you are putting in making sure the Mom content is worth it and works with your story. I agree that will be a significant event and needs time to build to.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017

Ahh just discovered this game, nice work... eagerly looking forward to seeing your next update.
Also just "found" your patron page.... :)

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ahh just discovered this game, nice work... eagerly looking forward to seeing your next update.
Also just "found" your patron page.... :)
I'm glad you like it! Thanks a lot for your support and spread the word ;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yes you go replay that part and you will see him say he can see his self. So pay attention to that part.
Just checked up on this thread for over a month (dropped the Patreon when the dev screwed up the sis boob size and refused to change it back), but here's something..

"Having a power" means the protagonist actively knows about it, what it is, and USES IT.

"Being influenced by a power" is what we see here. The protagonist has ZERO idea WTF is going on, and the scene pretty clearly lays out that he may be the target of something and not the ACTIVE PARTICIPANT. Hell even the "Male voice" was not implied to be the MC, but some other agent involved with the story.

Until such time as the protagonist (that's you as the MC) actually knows he has a power and/or consciously starts to manipulate other people with it directly or indirectly then there is zero basis to say he 'has a power'.

To do anything otherwise is like saying "I am not going outside today because it *might* rain." when all you see are fluffy clouds or worse yet, a cloudless sky.

(I see the dev clarified this so hopefully no more extraneous comments are needed, and we don't need to update the first post unless and until the MC actually starts using some "power" to maniopulate others.)

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just checked up on this thread for over a month (dropped the Patreon when the dev screwed up the sis boob size and refused to change it back), but here's something..

"Having a power" means the protagonist actively knows about it, what it is, and USES IT.

"Being influenced by a power" is what we see here. The protagonist has ZERO idea WTF is going on, and the scene pretty clearly lays out that he may be the target of something and not the ACTIVE PARTICIPANT. Hell even the "Male voice" was not implied to be the MC, but some other agent involved with the story.

Until such time as the protagonist (that's you as the MC) actually knows he has a power and/or consciously starts to manipulate other people with it directly or indirectly then there is zero basis to say he 'has a power'.

To do anything otherwise is like saying "I am not going outside today because it *might* rain." when all you see are fluffy clouds or worse yet, a cloudless sky.

(I see the dev clarified this so hopefully no more extraneous comments are needed, and we don't need to update the first post unless and until the MC actually starts using some "power" to maniopulate others.)
There is actually a reference to this whole "super power" conversation in 0.4 :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: elmandor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

So in your logic then any thing the MC does not do in game should not be posted, NTR, Incest, Rape or anything the MC does not do.
Ya right, a power is a power and should be listed because this power does effect the MC just like rape, incest, NTR and so on.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes