Sep 4, 2017
I played for 4 days (in game) and I still can't see anything new even though I'm using the 3.1 version. I can only spy mom/sister showering, put sunscreen when they are at the beach, polish the solar panel and I can't talk to earth, but all this was exactly how I ended the previous version.

I guess I'll give another try from the beginning.
Did you talk to earth at midnight?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Cheers for the ongoing updates @Ranger, unsure what is wrong with Lana, unless its the boob change like I saw on Patreon - which really her physique as it stands right now makes sense, being up in space and needing to keep form and all.

I think she's quite alright and doesn't need changing yet again, personally, going to really do yourself in if you have to keep redoing CG every time and hamper yourself for future updates as you spend more time redoing the old.

Cracking little update with 0.3 mind!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, since there are quite a few of you wondering how to progress on the game, I've posted a quick guide on my how to start each plot line. There is also a poll that's running there if I should change Lana's model (again). If most of my supporters vote 'yes' there will be another one about the model/hair/body that will be used. And this will be the final change for her. 0.4 will feature mostly content with her, so after it's released, I won't be able to spend the time to change every one of her screens again.

P.S. about the plot lines - you won't be able to access neither 'Meet Megan' plot line, nor the continuation of 'Lana on the Beach' if you load 0.2 save which has the 'Lana on the Beach' and 'Mom on the Beach' finished.
I just played this game and wasn't advancing anymore. After reading your guide it seems it was as I suspected and I was at the end of the current version. My suggestion is adding something 'this is the end in the current version' to the quests. This way the player knows 100% for sure that he is at the end of the current version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh well some kind of mind meld or stupid super power that is not listed in the "Genre" listing for you guys have fun for I do not play games with super power, magic or mind control.

@ can you please list what kind of power that is missing in this game, thank you for your time.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I played and it would be a great game but for the power/magic in it, and no I am not missing out on it.

Magic, super power and mind control are not my cup of tea.
Well, I will say are too many of those games that the MC uses "demon magic" instead of good old seduction. That's why I still kind of like BB. For now anyway.....

Reactions: Sagas

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
masterbate with lana in shower?is that the cum un hand scene or anther scene to get investigate room.do i have to free meagan first?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
what the changelog for the new update?
0.3.1 -> 0.3.2 has a dialogue after Megan escapes that adds a more finished feel to that story and fixes the crash if you choose to cum on Lana the first time you masturbate with her.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
masterbate with lana in shower?is that the cum un hand scene or anther scene to get investigate room.do i have to free meagan first?
This is it. After this scene you can repeat it from time to time if you visit Lana in the shower in the morning.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Colour me confused here but why does Lana's character model need changing so many times?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh well some kind of mind meld or stupid super power that is not listed in the "Genre" listing for you guys have fun for I do not play games with super power, magic or mind control.

@ can you please list what kind of power that is missing in this game, thank you for your time.
How do you know it's not a cyborg/AI interface that captured these women and is somehow controlling them? Or a military project that went hay-wire? There might be a reason it was sent into space where it could be 'somewhat' isolated.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes