Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Colour me confused here but why does Lana's character model need changing so many times?
First people complained that she looked older than mom. Then, when the model was updated, the dev used a 'teen' body instead of a woman, so she was less 'adult looking' and curvy than before and its a bit jarring.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you know it's not a cyborg/AI interface that captured these women and is somehow controlling them? Or a military project that went hay-wire? There might be a reason it was sent into space where it could be 'somewhat' isolated.
It happen to the MC and I don't care about the other girls powers its the MC that got the power or magic or something that I don't care to have in games I play.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
It happen to the MC and I don't care about the other girls powers its the MC that got the power or magic or something that I don't care to have in games I play.
MC doesn't have any kind of power in this game no mind control etc.... they are just isolated noone is controlling noone(it's a linear game can't refuse one person).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC doesn't have any kind of power in this game no mind control etc.... they are just isolated noone is controlling noone.
MC said he saw what the girls were talking about, the girl that escape and went and told the others about what was going on and MC saw that in his mind so there is some kind of power being used here and its not listed in the first post.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
MC said he saw what the girls were talking about, the girl that escape and went and told the others about what was going on and MC saw that in his mind so there is some kind of power being used here and its not listed in the first post.
I'm playing v0.3.2 there was no scene about megan talking to others and mc seeing that.From the looks of it he only can do is see camera and open doors at will in future not a mind control power really.

Reactions: elmandor

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did you completely miss the part in that conversation where they talk about the "interface" being done soon, and that the MC was a good candidate for it?

To me that implies that the MC is somehow being controlled, not doing the controlling. This is doubly compounded when you use logic and think about how he saw his body (as through a camera lens) and was unable to move either during that scene, or during the scene with Megan and the other girl. It's almost as if..*gasp*.. his consciousness had been hijacked and uploaded into a computer system that he had no control over!

You know the brain activity that designates us as living beings is just electrical impulses, right? So, in a sci-fi setting, why wouldn't some sort of tech be able to copy that, or 'upload' it, like you would copy or move a file from one PC to another via USB?

With that being said, I agree the writing during that whole part could be made much clearer. I don't know if it was poor writing, or how the scenes 'jump around' due to bugs, etc, there but it was a little hard to follow. I think a scene or two of exposition would help bridge the gaps in the story to ensure that people understand what is going on (or alluded to be going on) a bit better.

Reactions: elmandor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you completely miss the part in that conversation where they talk about the "interface" being done soon, and that the MC was a good candidate for it?

To me that implies that the MC is somehow being controlled, not doing the controlling. This is doubly compounded when you use logic and think about how he saw his body (as through a camera lens) and was unable to move either during that scene, or during the scene with Megan and the other girl. It's almost as if..*gasp*.. his consciousness had been hijacked and uploaded into a computer system that he had no control over!

You know the brain activity that designates us as living beings is just electrical impulses, right? So, in a sci-fi setting, why wouldn't some sort of tech be able to copy that, or 'upload' it, like you would copy or move a file from one PC to another via USB?

With that being said, I agree the writing during that whole part could be made much clearer. I don't know if it was poor writing, or how the scenes 'jump around' due to bugs, etc, there but it was a little hard to follow. I think a scene or two of exposition would help bridge the gaps in the story to ensure that people understand what is going on (or alluded to be going on) a bit better.
Did you miss the part that I don't like playing game with any type of abnormal power, magic and mind control.
What MC now has is some kind of power that is not listed in the list and I don't play games with such power.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Did you miss the part that I don't like playing game with any type of abnormal power, magic and mind control.
What MC now has is some kind of power that is not listed in the list and I don't play games with such power.
MC doesn't have some kind of power. Thats whats he was saying. There is nothing supernatural in this game

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Play v0.4 then decide if you want to drop this game or not the power you are saying was added in v0.3.2 not in early stages of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Play v0.4 then decide if you want to drop this game or not the power you are saying was added in v0.3.2 not in early stages of the game.
I don't care when it was added I don't play games that have unknown powers, super powers or magic or mind control.
Its still not listed in the list of "Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Adventure, Bikini, Space, Voyeurism".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here it show he can see himself 1.jpg after being knock out. 2.jpg
Here they are talking about what the girl did and comes back and MC is seeing it.
3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

And now MC is thinking it was a dream 7.jpg 8.jpg

Some kind of unknown power has been giving to MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Thjis

May 19, 2017
View attachment 28282 View attachment 28283 View attachment 28284 View attachment 28285

And now MC is thinking it was a dream View attachment 28286 View attachment 28287

Some kind of unknown power has been giving to MC.[/QUOTE]

I took that as a cut away scene like in a TV show, the MC is not aware of the conversation that is to forshadow events for you. As far as interface and such... they simply could of gotten a dna sample from sex and then ran it through an testing. He could be perfect for anything from an organ transplant to a cybernetic enhancement. We currently have no idea. So not sure where all the complaing about special powers is coming from. It currently does not appear that these new characters have his best interest at heart either.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 28282 View attachment 28283 View attachment 28284 View attachment 28285

And now MC is thinking it was a dream View attachment 28286 View attachment 28287

Some kind of unknown power has been giving to MC.
I took that as a cut away scene like in a TV show, the MC is not aware of the conversation that is to forshadow events for you. As far as interface and such... they simply could of gotten a dna sample from sex and then ran it through an testing. He could be perfect for anything from an organ transplant to a cybernetic enhancement. We currently have no idea. So not sure where all the complaing about special powers is coming from. It currently does not appear that these new characters have his best interest at heart either.[/QUOTE]
He is seeing himself from the camera in the room, if that is not some kind of power then what is.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I see your point. At this point I would tend to say that is an error in the picture naming, but since he wakes up and such... could of been a dream sequence. We shall just wait and see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I will have to go back and look, I never took any of the activity to show powers. Depending on situation and the angle it could be a simple camera. He hacked the containment camera before he let Megan out. More likely poor writing, nothing in the description or the game to date suggests he has any kind of "power" more likely an error.
Yes you go replay that part and you will see him say he can see his self. So pay attention to that part.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
I'm getting the feeling that it's not just the 2 groups that are being monitored for fun. {THEORY}I think the whole station was intentionally 'sabotaged' for that purpose. The previous interface/MC died, or had a heart attack mid coitus, which led to the current situation with the crazy robots.
PS. Getting really tired of hearing about how much Sis hates the cookies.....

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, time for a mini-review for those wondering about this game:

I just played through 0.3.2.
Short form for those wanting to know what you can do so far:
- some peeping
- a bit of masturbation/mutual masturbation
- semi/fully naked massage
- one non-repeatable sex scene

So if you are looking for a lot of sex, you probably should wait for future updates.

This game seems to be off to a good start overall, although it's not always clear what you need to do next. As mentioned in previous posts, there are some things that only happen at exact moments in the game, so you need to watch for dialogue balloons, and remember to check in with Earth at 0:00 at various points.

I found it particularly amusing when the solar panels were functioning at over 300% efficiency. I guess your robots got bored cleaning your panels and started upgrading them... otherwise that makes no sense.

The game isn't really clear as to when you've exhausted the current content, so you'll end up just repeating old events at that point. Perhaps in future updates some sort of "if all of these conditions are met, then put up 'to be continued' flag" should be added.

Overall it was worth my time to see what the game is about, and it looks very promising. The characters didn't really grab me right off looking at the previews in the OP, which is why I haven't tried this game until now. They were suitably attractive ingame.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It still needs the "power" that was given to the boy to be listed on the 1st post.

Don't know what to call it but its some kind of power, super power, magic or an implant but it is a power.

• Angry
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes