Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I like this game a lot, shows a lot of promise. My only complaint is theres lots and lots of sitting around hitting the advance time button because theres nothing to do in between the very specific times of day you have to hit a button to advance the story.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Led

Jul 16, 2017
do i need to start a new game? cuz right now i cant start any new event at all, all i can do is polish the damn solars
I think you reached the end of the current version of the game (v0.3.1). That's all I can do, for now, also.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I play this game and it was a pleasur to see a new background whit a lot of potentials ! Realy unspected (fisrt i was thinking, another game whit mom and sis whit a lot of deja vu or creapy story). But i think it will be good if there can be more tension in the relation to feel how mom and sister can manage this strange situation when you need to fuck your brother/son to survive in the midle of the space. And yhea. The artwork is good too.. Maybe is an idea but why not to send more family in this station in the futur version to improve the story. Like a daugther and his dady ;) ! (Sorry for my English, not my home language)

Reactions: Ranger

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I think you reached the end of the current version of the game (v0.3.1). That's all I can do, for now, also.
There are posts where people talk about a beach and fucking, but all I've seen is my sister get undressed. Nobody from earth responds at 00:00 or 01:00. I've even started over and nothing changes.

Reactions: SirAuron20

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
For those who are somehow stuck: look at the UI above, you see all the various accessible locations, but on the left there's a circled "i". Click on it and you'll have access to the quest guide, clicking on each quest listed there, it will tell you if you're done with that specific event, or if you have something else to do to proceed. It updates after every step so do check it often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, since there are quite a few of you wondering how to progress on the game, I've posted a quick guide on my how to start each plot line. There is also a poll that's running there if I should change Lana's model (again). If most of my supporters vote 'yes' there will be another one about the model/hair/body that will be used. And this will be the final change for her. 0.4 will feature mostly content with her, so after it's released, I won't be able to spend the time to change every one of her screens again.

P.S. about the plot lines - you won't be able to access neither 'Meet Megan' plot line, nor the continuation of 'Lana on the Beach' if you load 0.2 save which has the 'Lana on the Beach' and 'Mom on the Beach' finished.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I play this game and it was a pleasur to see a new background whit a lot of potentials ! Realy unspected (fisrt i was thinking, another game whit mom and sis whit a lot of deja vu or creapy story). But i think it will be good if there can be more tension in the relation to feel how mom and sister can manage this strange situation when you need to fuck your brother/son to survive in the midle of the space. And yhea. The artwork is good too.. Maybe is an idea but why not to send more family in this station in the futur version to improve the story. Like a daugther and his dady ;) ! (Sorry for my English, not my home language)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeancul

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
For those who are somehow stuck: look at the UI above, you see all the various accesible locations, but on the left there's a circled "i". Click on it and you'll have access to the quest guide, clicking on each quest listed there, it will tell you if you're done with that specific event, or if you have something else to do to proceed. It updates after every step so do check it often.
Do you guys think the UI needs a bit more contrast/visibility?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, I uploaded a new version which fixes the crash if you choose to cum on Lana the first time you masturbate with her and also adds a dialogue on the next morning after having sex with Megan, which gives a more 'finished' feel to that plot line. The links are available on my

@RedKing when you have the time can you please update the links in the OP too. Thanks!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
If its not broken why fix it. Love the idea def works for me.
Seems to me that there are people that can't see the buttons (both the "i" and the conversation / terminal ones), so if that's the case, I can try to make them more visible. Just asking :winkytongue:

Reactions: Hybris

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Seems to me that there are people that can't see the buttons (both the "i" and the conversation / terminal ones), so if that's the case, I can try to make them more visible. Just asking :winkytongue:
I almost missed that the 'i' icon was important because I assumed it was general game info (version, creator, etc). So I think the contrast is fine, but you might want something early that points to both the 'i' and the icons in the right so that people aren't assuming this is a standard Renpy game where options either automatically popup when you enter a room, or are triggered by clicking on actual items in the rooms. Especially because in some cases you get options immediately (spying on people in the shower), but sometimes you do not (the terminal/beach conversations).

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
I guess different people play in different ways. I for one click on every possible button available just to see what it does, so i knew what the "i" meant. But yeah, i agree with @Forgeshield , maybe you should have the player do something early on that calls on the significance of that option.

Aug 13, 2017
change the "I" to a "?" more people will use it as a quest indicator.

the ? has long been used for help and as a quest marker in AAA games you may as well use players habits to your advantage.

Silojin

Donor
Jul 11, 2017
Day 15 and still nothing happening since I made them clothes and solar panels at 152%. Is the game broken?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes