LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
You have to load a save from back at the peep on sister scenes/initial beach scenes to advance the new content.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So i dont see anything new on the game v0.3?
You'll need to either start a new game or load a save where the 'bikini' quests are not yet finished. Also there is a critical bug in 0.3 (I added some stuff that is supposed to help with 0.4 not having to start all over again, but it causes a crash), so please download 0.3.1 instead.

Sep 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/sis_beach.rpy", line 548, in script call
ScriptError: could not find label 'quest_inestigate_bedroom_start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.397\spaced_out-0.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1322, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.397\spaced_out-0.3-win\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.3
My game crashes right after i masturbated with my sis. :(

Reactions: botc76 and danny19

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.397\spaced_out-0.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1322, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.397\spaced_out-0.3-win\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.3
My game crashes right after i masturbated with my sis. :(
Download 0.3.1 from the links in the - there is a crash in 0.3

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The study with mom was a placeholder for improving stats, but since there is no use (yet) of the stats system, I removed this event. I will re-introduce it once there are enough such events built so you'll have to have certain relationship levels with the characters to advance the plot lines.
Ok, Thanks i only ask because i didin't see any hint about this on changelog.

Reactions: Ranger

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
anything else to do?mom sis beach sunblock,mom spy shower sis spy shower masturbate,fuck the new lady and then im lost lol .what to do next?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm just missing something on the interface, but I finished the clothing quest to get some sleep underwear for the girls... and now there doesn't appear to be anything unique to do.

I can still clean the solar panels every 6 hours... mom's room in the morning I can attempt to open the door slightly but it's always locked... and the only other thing I can do is attempt to call earth (and they always hang up on me).

It's been about 3 days in-game... every meal they complain about the cookies and my character says they are going to try to make something other than cookies, but I don't see anything about it in the quest window (all I have is the completed clothing quest) and there's not an interact icon in the dining room to interact with the fabricator (the icon I've used to interact with everything else... the rectangle window with the command prompt and the gear icon underneath).
call earth at 24:00 hours or actually when all zeros,theres couple things to do from there but not much as far as i have seen so far

Reactions: boblicticious

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
lol thanks danny19 and Draverik... I figured that out just after I posted it. I should pay more attention to the dialog I guess.

You guys are scary fast with the responses.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
lol thanks danny19 and Draverik... I figured that out just after I posted it. I should pay more attention to the dialog I guess.

You guys are scary fast with the responses.
fast cause was here when you asked lol.was looking for another games answer at same time :p

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes