PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I keep popping between here and the patreon for some sign of a timeline/schedule, this game although early keeps drawing me back to check for updates because of the setting/story in place - keep us updated @Ranger!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@PandaLulz I had some delay because I needed to re-render the scenes with Lana (the sister). The new character is ready and the scenes with her renders are done. There is some dialogue to be done for her plot line.

The planned release date is 15th October.

There will be a continuation of the 'Lana on the beach' plot line and if there is enough time a new plot line with her. Unfortunately as of now it seems highly unlikely that I will be able to finish that plot line before mid-October. This will also require new props and I'm out of budget, so it will probably slip for the next release.

I plan to introduce events that will not be plot lines but will freshen thing up.

Sorry for the lack of news, but I'm really overloaded between my daily job, my family and the game, so I have little time for posting updates (which I know is not the right thing to do, especially to my supporters, but hopefully everyone will be happy if the next version is out ASAP)

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Happy news! I have asked my awesome $20 patron if he's fine with waiving his 3 weeks privilege for early access to the next version and he agreed! Oct 15 will be the date when 0.3 will be released for everyone!

attonrand

Sep 19, 2017
:FeelsBadMan:
if serious, it looks good and the story is quite decent

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
:FeelsBadMan:
if serious, it looks good and the story is quite decent
There is sex in 0.3 and the release date is tomorrow. Related to this, does anyone know if I should notify the OP when it's released so he/she can update the link and edit the tags?

Reactions: greenymph

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just @ them in post with request to update topic and it'll give them a notification.

Something a lot of people forget to do when they post a new version of a game and the topic never actually gets updated.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So finally here it is! 0.3 is done and available at my . Again - huge thanks to my $20 supporter who is fine with me releasing this to everyone the day it is ready! If you know any other forums like this one, please share the game there too - the more support I have, the more time I can afford to put in the game.

Please note that previous saves might not work (especially if they have the 'Lana on the Beach' plot line finished). I've ran a quick QA test on possible different paths that you may choose to follow, but bugs may still exist, so if you find any, please shout!

@RedKing can you please update the OP with the new version and also remove the stigma of the 'no sexual content' tag :cool:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone figured out if it needs a new game or not, nothing seems to be progressing farther than from the .2 version.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone figured out if it needs a new game or not, nothing seems to be progressing farther than from the .2 version.
You need to at least load a save where you haven't finished the 'Lana on the beach' and 'Mom on the beach' plot lines. Then you'll be able to access the new content in the 'Lana on the beach' plot line and also trigger the new plot line. Sorry about this, but once a plot line is marked as finished, there is no way of adding new content to it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I started over and found it, however, after talking to sister in the bathroom, game crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit! A fucking typo... I added a placeholders for the next plot lines so we won't be in the same situation again having to re-play everything from scratch, but did if after the QA run, so I didn't catch this. There really needs to be a proper IDE for Renpy... Anyway, I'm uploading a new version.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
There's no more need to study with mom?
The study with mom was a placeholder for improving stats, but since there is no use (yet) of the stats system, I removed this event. I will re-introduce it once there are enough such events built so you'll have to have certain relationship levels with the characters to advance the plot lines.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes