Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I must be missing something because after I gave mom and sis clothes the only interactions I have are the comms which they hang up on me and to polish the solar panels.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so the last thing i did was play strip dice with rebecca twice for a bj, is that it for this version or should i grind more?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont think its this version, there is nothing that I can see to do now besides sleep and polish the solar panels.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sir, I humbly suggest you may have involuntarily written in the wrong threat ;)
Or else, I am missing most content in the game.
Download the new update and continue the game. Someone will magically appear and the plot will thicken. Not only the plot will thicken but i let you find that one out yourself :)

Reactions: hyco2
Aug 16, 2017
I'm not seeing any mention in feed about anything I may have missed so I'm guessing that up to this point I have seen the update.........meh

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I must be missing something because after I gave mom and sis clothes the only interactions I have are the comms which they hang up on me and to polish the solar panels.
You need to speak with the night shift (from midnight) to advance.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I got as far as the dice game with the new girl. Really easy game once you figure it out :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, great update.
Rebecca added much needed conflict and drama... and man, she looks hot, scar and all. (We needed a blonde)
The dice game is fantastic too, and sexy as fuck.

Is there anything more? I just played it once.

Interesting bits about Megan and her daughter Susan... It's Jack playing around on Mom like he did with Becca?

Keep it up @Ranger

Reactions: elmandor

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
how do advance the game after i give sis and mom cloths? i read that i have to talk to the comms at night but either they hang up on me like usual or no one is there to pick up, what do?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
how do advance the game after i give sis and mom cloths? i read that i have to talk to the comms at night but either they hang up on me like usual or no one is there to pick up, what do?
By "night" they mean midnight.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
yes and at midnight no one picks up
I got through it by going to every room at every hour looking for the action icons in the upper right hand corner. Also hitting the "I" icon then clicking through all of those choices. I think the game was recently updated because I was stuck yesterday and downloaded again this morning and was able to get further.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
I got through it by going to every room at every hour looking for the action icons in the upper right hand corner. Also hitting the "I" icon then clicking through all of those choices. I think the game was recently updated because I was stuck yesterday and downloaded again this morning and was able to get further.
i just got through it after i bugged them a bunch and the MC says "i might be able to talk to the night shift" until then i dont think talking to the night shift is available

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wow, great update.
Rebecca added much needed conflict and drama... and man, she looks hot, scar and all. (We needed a blonde)
The dice game is fantastic too, and sexy as fuck.

Is there anything more? I just played it once.

Interesting bits about Megan and her daughter Susan... It's Jack playing around on Mom like he did with Becca?

Keep it up @Ranger
Hey @Viatovic first of all I'm glad you like it! I don't want to spoil it, so I won't go into details about who Megan and Susan are, but they are an important part of the story. Anyway - in 0.4 the 'main' feature is the dice game (btw, you can re-play it if you have enough energy stored), which took about a quarter of the images I can render in a month (which are ~100), add to them the images associated with the appearance of Rebecca and the 'location' images associated with her being in different parts of the station and there weren't that many resources left for other events.

Reactions: Viatovic

Dajose

May 8, 2017
i think update stops at/after the dice game. i skipped some days yet you can only keep playing the dice game
EDIT. nvm dev just popped up. Nice images nice conversations. a bit slow in some parts but its a good start
EDIT2. No crucial bugs found for me to this point. Except when you decline the offer for another game it somehow didnt pop up for a long time or never // i dont know i did reload to a previous save

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No, it wasn't :cool:. I'm busy making 0.5 and unless there are critical bugs, I won't go back to 0.4

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes