Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That's great... just make the rewards more "interactive".
I mean, it's cool to see them strip... but a lap-dance would be better.

Add some grinding... but of the cool kind.

Reactions: Darkaura and Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me hoe to progress last New tink was the setting up of the dice do any need to win the game? Because i dont understand hoe the game works
Ok i really like this game. But maybe i am slow lol which is probably the case but i can not figure out the dice game :(
So here are the rules for the game - the top row of dices are Rebecca's. You can't know what she has. The middle one is the dices that both of you see and the bottom one is the row with the player's dices. The goal of the game is to guess how many dices of a certain value are on the table. E.g. if the middle row shows 2,2,6,4,1 and your row shows 4,1,2,5,6 you know there are at least three dices showing 2's. But if you bet on it, the other player can raise the bet, saying there are at least four dices showing 2's (she might have a couple of 2's or if she has one and thinks that you have at least one). Alternatively, if she has two dices showing 6's she might bet that there are at least three dices showing 6's, because 6 is greater than 2. The rules of the game are that the bet can only go up (either for the quantity and/or the value of the dices) until one of the player calls the other 'liar'. Then both players show their dices and if the bet exceeds what's on the table, the one that made it losses, or if the bet is met by the dices on the table, the one that called him a liar is the looser.

Reactions: Viatovic

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I fill stupid but i can't figure out how summon or what requisite are needed to see Rebecca on the game! Help please.
You need to have finished the 'Meet Megan' story-line and have gotten the 'Investigate bedroom' one at least to the point where you have entered the bedroom while the mother was taking a shower. After both conditions are met, Rebecca will arrive on the station three days later during dinner time.

Reactions: Viatovic

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You need to have finished the 'Meet Megan' story-line and have gotten the 'Investigate bedroom' one at least to the point where you have entered the bedroom while the mother was taking a shower. After both conditions are met, Rebecca will arrive on the station three days later during dinner time.
Thanks Ranger, the problem was i skipped the 04 version so i lost some event. I restart the game from beginning and with 2 Hrs gameplay i reach Rebecca dice game. Thank you, i love your game and your kindness.

Reactions: elmandor

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Nice game, especially liked a reference to another popular game on here, made me lol. :)
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Ranger

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So here are the rules for the game - the top row of dices are Rebecca's. You can't know what she has. The middle one is the dices that both of you see and the bottom one is the row with the player's dices. The goal of the game is to guess how many dices of a certain value are on the table. E.g. if the middle row shows 2,2,6,4,1 and your row shows 4,1,2,5,6 you know there are at least three dices showing 2's. But if you bet on it, the other player can raise the bet, saying there are at least four dices showing 2's (she might have a couple of 2's or if she has one and thinks that you have at least one). Alternatively, if she has two dices showing 6's she might bet that there are at least three dices showing 6's, because 6 is greater than 2. The rules of the game are that the bet can only go up (either for the quantity and/or the value of the dices) until one of the player calls the other 'liar'. Then both players show their dices and if the bet exceeds what's on the table, the one that made it losses, or if the bet is met by the dices on the table, the one that called him a liar is the looser.
thanks Ranger i think i got it now

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Huh! Thanks. Maybe this all should be a bit less, uh, grinding. I mean, there is nothing new happening for a while, and you never know, have you seen everything, or do you have to bore yourself repeating to come to a new thing.
I guess I will let this one go up some versions in the hope it gets a bit more concise.
It's less grindy than other sandbox *cough* Big Brother *cough* games and at least there's no BS mood stat to keep up.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
i REALLY liked this last update:models,art,the progress of the story(really cool ;) )
but the fact is that 80% of the gameplay is REPLACE SOLAR PANEL,TRY TO CONTACT SOMEONE,STUDY THE MANUAL
so in my opinion this cause that the gameplay is a constant CTRL skip and REPEAT the actions that i mentioned until a talk icon appear on someone
now i understand that they are trapped in the space (so there's not so much you can do ahahaha) but personally i think that would be cool MORE type of interactions with the family

Reactions: Arcane666 and Xzuku

xb

Nov 9, 2017
There is a walkthrough?
Short enough not to need one. Just hit each room at every hour until forced to sleep keeping an eye out for the action icons in the upper right corner. Make sure you polish the solar cells every chance you get and spam programming. I just edited the energy numbers to make life easier :)

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
They had the same dice game in Red Dead Redemption called Liar's dice game.
It's the same game as in "Pirates of Carribean" movie series, I think there is called "Perudo" or something like that.
I used to play that game with friends while getting drunk during bbqs, so I really like to find it here.
The only thing is... Despite Rebecca sometimes I'm not able not to think about some of my friends! lol

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
First of all, this game is really awesome. Maybe, if i can give an advice, the "i" button is very useful but could be better, imho, with a standard phrase like "no other in this version" when you complete a path.
Anyway i arrived to a point i was thinking i've completed the game so i watched the CG and i discovered that i miss 3 scene. Any help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have seen them too , but it seems they are not implemented yet.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes