Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The poker dice with Lana was fun... and a little more difficult than playing with Becca.
The main storyline was a cross between sexy and hilarious.
Mom getting stranded and Lana having to fuck you so Becca could save her, LOL.

My only criticism is that the sex scenes feel very short, too brief... even when the renders are top.
Right now, Becca is a slut that is corrupting her daughter and, slowly, your mom...
I hope the next update is focused in Mom, thanks @Ranger for all.
The next update DOES focus on the Mom ;)

As for the length of the sex scenes... I agree but my machine can render ~100 images per month, so until I can afford a separate high-end GTX machine for the renders (right now I code on the same PC and if a render is running, it becomes almost useless), I prefer to have it like this - short but more scenes per update.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
No idea if you missed my reply or you just don't want to answer it, but I still suggest to modify dialogues after certain events.

Reactions: Ranger

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I guess its updated too. You can find the links at the OP
Mac link is broken, downloads a corrupted file that can not be opened. Gonna try the Win download and RenPY SDK workaround, but if someone could fix and replace the Mac link that would great.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Played the dice game once and the next time she offered to play I told her no " low power" and now she never gives the opportunity again. Do I play till it works again or is it bugged?

Also he needs more than "Polish the solar panels" "Learn to program" as a time waster.

My suggestions.
He is obviously the fix it person by skills. These suggestions give him a sense of urgency as well as opportunity.

MAL is taking his computer time and he has to manually compute the solar panel angles.
At some point during a day he gets a warning about charging not working or not at expected values. He realizes the computer that keeps the solar cells angled toward the sun correctly is not working. So he has to program in the day or three days of panel angles.

Fuel Cells need maintenance (Total Storage Starts dropping Text Turns Red? Yellow?) He has to take apart and adjust them.

Event: Food processor needs maintaining. Might intro opportunity to get a female character covered in something lickable or grope opportunity disguised as a food salvage opportunity.
( Can you help me Mom/Sis/Rebecca? But we can't waste food, let me.. You need to take off your clothing now! Depends on how the dev thinks food processor works. " Oh no Mom! You have poly disassembly liquid on your clothing! You only have your bikini to wear now! Etc. )

Science Fiction is just full of opportunities for story.
; )

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I seem to be stuck after Megan has left. I can't spy on the mother because I feel guilty, all I'm doing is putting sunscreen on mom's back, and sis is getting naked. Other than that, there's no interaction. What did I miss?
Me too stuck on the vibrator quest

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This one is getting fun. Kind of all over the place with the plot tho'. But keep delivering at least one sex scene a month and I am in.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I'm getting a loop of the night scene with the sister and Rebecca using the vibrator. It happens every night. I think I'm at the end of this version, but don't know if this is blocking anything else. Regardless, it probably shouldn't happen more than once.

*edit* This happens when I start a new game or continue from an old save. Same problem in both situations.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Really enjoyed this update. Rebecca is a great character...nice "foil" for the mother, lol. Looking forward to the next part(and the added focus on the mother).

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game's plot has me interested, and the pics are some of the best I have seen for 3D games on this site. I hope it becomes less linear in the future, but at the same time I like how the story progresses and actually matters.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
1. Space Station in danger of Rogue AI. - check
2. Father missing from the incident. - check
3. Life support down to minimal. - check
4. No support from the earth. - check

And MC think his sister and mother pussy and booty ...
This is the new standard of high level space pervertness ! - Guinness Reckt'ord no 1.

Reactions: Skads and Ranger
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes