S

SteelRazer

About those bugs even if you ignore it at the begining after trigering sleep in bedroom for a few day it triggered every morning some error and the icons were bugged also but its working , anyways is there a way to get info from earth or it is in next release?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
About those bugs even if you ignore it at the begining after trigering sleep in bedroom for a few day it triggered every morning some error and the icons were bugged also but its working
after the arrive of the blonde with the scar every action you make gives you an error,so it become unplayable..

anyways is there a way to get info from earth or it is in next release?
well it depends ahahah,in the game you get a lot of infos from earth
i still haven't finished this version,but to be sure that you've done everything click on the "i" on the left of the moving-room menu and if every task has the *
i think you've reached the end of the version

Hybris

May 9, 2017
anyone got a guide on rebecca's game?
Best thing to do is save every round and when you loose just back as the dice don't change and play that way. I have to admit that I'm not fond of the dice game at all because its really tedious weather you are save scumming or playing legit.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
he probably didn't try to contact earth at the night shift (after midnight)

S

SteelRazer

well it depends ahahah,in the game you get a lot of infos from earth
i still haven't finished this version,but to be sure that you've done everything click on the "i" on the left of the moving-room menu and if every task has the *
i think you've reached the end of the version
Yeah I have * on everything , I had to just fasforward to where I stopped at 0.5.2 but I think I have it now cool progress tho.

D

Deleted member 42

Best thing to do is save every round and when you loose just back as the dice don't change and play that way. I have to admit that I'm not fond of the dice game at all because its really tedious weather you are save scumming or playing legit.
Yeah i try and save every round but the thing is i never win lol, game is confusing and boring as fuck, anyone got a save after the round? . I got the dices right i think, she has 3 dices of 3 and she still says im wrong, the way i got this is after she says im wrong the dices at top show their value or are those not hers?

S

SteelRazer

Yeah i try and save every round but the thing is i never win lol, game is confusing and boring as fuck, anyone got a save after the round? . I got the dices right i think, she has 3 dices of 3 and she still says im wrong, the way i got this is after she says im wrong the dices at top show their value or are those not hers?
So here it is very rng so you have to savescum after every round and how to win is save first as the dices stays same even after load and ????? dices also stays the same so what is best to just give a random number of dices of random numbers , and then you lose , the ????? dices reveal and try to remember how many of some number were there ,remember only the highest amount of dices, reload and input that she will either lose instantly or will try to trick you to change mind . This is how I did it . It is quicksaving over and over.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The number you have to guess is the total of all 3 rows.

So you have 3 6's the middle row has 2 6's for a total of 5 so you can guess at least 5 6's.

at this point Reb will probably say something along the lines of 6 6's or something you then call her a liar and you see her row.

Its at this point you have to see what she has then go back and load the save.

For our example say she has 2 6's of her own so there is a total of 7 6's between all three rows.

So you guess 7 6's and Reb tries anything differently you call her a liar or she calls you a liar and looses.

I am not kidding I hate these dice games.

That said as a little heads up later on you start playing poker with the dice with your sister and that isn't so easy to save scum but as long as you know basic poker you can probably feel your way through easier then the first game.

Again I hate these dice games.

D

Deleted member 42

The number you have to guess is the total of all 3 rows.

So you have 3 6's the middle row has 2 6's for a total of 5 so you can guess at least 5 6's.

at this point Reb will probably say something along the lines of 6 6's or something you then call her a liar and you see her row.

Its at this point you have to see what she has then go back and load the save.

For our example say she has 2 6's of her own so there is a total of 7 6's between all three rows.

So you guess 7 6's and Reb tries anything differently you call her a liar or she calls you a liar and looses.

I am not kidding I hate these dice games.

That said as a little heads up later on you start playing poker with the dice with your sister and that isn't so easy to save scum but as long as you know basic poker you can probably feel your way through easier then the first game.

Again I hate these dice games.
Thanks man, but i still can't win with her :( the game is annoying as fuck and i don't know why the dev thought this would be a good idea, he could've added a "better" minigame instead of this

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Thanks man, but i still can't win with her :( the game is annoying as fuck and i don't know why the dev thought this would be a good idea, he could've added a "better" minigame instead of this
I was in the same boat for a few versions until I finally got it working so you are not alone.

In other news it looks like v6.1 doesn't have any new content so I assume its just a bugfix but without a change log I can only guess

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Bug is somewhere else.. I replay the game since the begin and that make that error in the midle of the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 331, in script call
File "game/timer.rpy", line 521, in script call
File "game/timer.rpy", line 13, in script call
File "game/timer.rpy", line 133, in script
File "game/timer.rpy", line 135, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GlobalEvents' object has no attribute 'mom'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 331, in script call
File "game/timer.rpy", line 521, in script call
File "game/timer.rpy", line 13, in script call
File "game/timer.rpy", line 133, in script
File "E:\SD\SD12\spaced_out-061-win\spaced_out-0.6.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\SD\SD12\spaced_out-061-win\spaced_out-0.6.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/timer.rpy", line 135, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GlobalEvents' object has no attribute 'mom'
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.6.1

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You don't really need to save on the dice game. Select your answer and if you lose and the dice are revealed on both sides then roll your mouse button back and select an answer that will win outright or make her choose something to lose. Like if you know there are 5 "4"s then select that because she will have to select 6 of something and lose. Remember the dice game rule, you cannot go back once someone says X of some number of dice.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You don't really need to save on the dice game. Select your answer and if you lose and the dice are revealed on both sides then roll your mouse button back and select an answer that will win outright or make her choose something to lose. Like if you know there are 5 "4"s then select that because she will have to select 6 of something and lose. Remember the dice game rule, you cannot go back once someone says X of some number of dice.
Doing that will break the game sometimes actually. But it does work I did it too, but I still reccomend saving in case it breaks the game as it did for me a few times.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes