Ren'Py Abandoned Spanish Playa [v1.0] [SpanishPlaya_Dev]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Raykiiu

Jun 17, 2021
N
UPDATE!

I have reuploaded the game and the bugs that some dearly players here have pointed out should have been fixed.

--- At the end of the chapter 0, when you go to the bed, the game throws an error. Now, nothing happens.
--- The error with an audio not defined has been solved.
--- And some translation mistakes.

# I discovered a small bug when you are moving the piano with Nadya. Just click ' ignore' when the error appears (4 times). It's just an audio file that I didn't encode correctly. It will not affect the continuity of the game.

If these bugs appear again, notify which OS you are playing.

There are still gramatical errors in spanish and english, but I will fix them over time.

Para aquellos que quieren un poco de recorrido (momentos en los que puede moverse):

Coge las esterillas de yoga y guárdalas en la habitación de Isabel.
- 2. Sal de casa y llama a la puerta de Delara.
- 3. Aquí puedes optar por ayudar a la niña (Clara) que está llorando o ignorarla y ayudar al camarero (Dafne). Dependiendo de lo que elija, el evento de simios será diferente.
- 4. Solo vete a dormir.
- 5. A la mañana siguiente, habla con Isabel. Ella está en la cocina.
- 6. Habla con Lucía para ir a la universidad.
-7. Al buscar al simio o ayudar a Nadya:
- Si ayudaste a Clara: Primera vez, en la cafetería. Por segunda vez, haz clic en el conserje. Está en el pasillo de la izquierda. Notarás que está al lado de su carrito de conserje.
- Si ayudaste a Dafne: Primera vez, en la biblioteca (con Nadya). Segunda vez, patio de la universidad (tomando una siesta al borde de la fuente).
- 8. Just leave home and click on 'Leave to Tarraco'.
- 9. Once you're home after the yoga session, the chapter ends. You can only walk around.

I will be more active on the weekends. It will be then when I can answer any questions that arise. Thanks for playing! Enjoy!
nunca lo cumplió? :,(

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes