Ren'Py Abandoned Spanish Playa [v1.0] [SpanishPlaya_Dev]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SpanishPlaya_Dev

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Will there be romance? )))
If you understand romance as dating a girl, being nice to her so that she falls in love with the MC and in the end, she's finally willing to have sex because she's in love, no, this game won't have romance like this.

This game will work in a different way, using the notoriety of the MC's acts and his way of treating the characters (and if he is successful or not).

By notoriety I mean how badass and mad the MC is seen by others.

FOR EXAMPLE:

- You will spend one day in the beach with Delara and other characters. If you kept your notoriety low the first week in university, she will do
topless in front of you. If notoriety is not low enough, she won't do it.

- Also, if you act like a pervert with Delara and she realises that (or finds out that you've been peeping), she won't like you and any option of having sex with her will be much more difficult.

So, if you want to have a good relationship with Delara (she won't necessarily fall in love), and have sex with her, make sure you WON'T GET CAUGHT whenever you're peeping at her and keep a low notoriety.

Through the events in the game, if you choose the correct options and follow what I said above, Delara will see you as a potential sexual partner.

BUT, some characters will work differently. Clara, for example, will like you more if you have a high notoriety (because she's a narcissist). Even if she acts like she doesn't, she will be more interested in the MC.

Let's say the romance here is about becoming someone who makes other characters feel sexually attracted or curious about you rather than developing a loving relationship.

I'm still implementing stuff in the game to make this work this way, but this is the main idea.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
If you understand romance as dating a girl, being nice to her so that she falls in love with the MC and in the end, she's finally willing to have sex because she's in love, no, this game won't have romance like this.

This game will work in a different way, using the notoriety of the MC's acts and his way of treating the characters (and if he is successful or not).

By notoriety I mean how badass and mad the MC is seen by others.

FOR EXAMPLE:

- You will spend one day in the beach with Delara and other characters. If you kept your notoriety low the first week in university, she will do
topless in front of you. If notoriety is not low enough, she won't do it.

- Also, if you act like a pervert with Delara and she realises that (or finds out that you've been peeping), she won't like you and any option of having sex with her will be much more difficult.

So, if you want to have a good relationship with Delara (she won't necessarily fall in love), and have sex with her, make sure you WON'T GET CAUGHT whenever you're peeping at her and keep a low notoriety.

Through the events in the game, if you choose the correct options and follow what I said above, Delara will see you as a potential sexual partner.

BUT, some characters will work differently. Clara, for example, will like you more if you have a high notoriety (because she's a narcissist). Even if she acts like she doesn't, she will be more interested in the MC.

Let's say the romance here is about becoming someone who makes other characters feel sexually attracted or curious about you rather than developing a loving relationship.

I'm still implementing stuff in the game to make this work this way, but this is the main idea.
Well,basically,that's what I meant by *romance*,hehe.
Thank you again!

ToonzMoh

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah. That's on my to-do list for the next update. I'll have to make a few visits to the artwork subforum.
I really want to play this game on my Android phone but i cant whenever the gameplay starts ‚ the game becomes laggyy :/// knowing i have 3gb of ram whats the issue?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, no patreon and no subscribestar, it seems like the game is dead. The dev hasn't been on the forum since october 14th.

• Sad
Reactions: Mikedazz1

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Damn, I was really looking forward to updates for this game because I somewhat liked the first release, specially the models. Will be a tad disappointing if the developer has abandoned this game :(

Reactions: Gladheim

evr

Apr 9, 2018
I really hope he gets back on the game, this one became one of my favourite.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes