4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Usually I don't touch kinetic novels but Blaire caught my eye. Idk why the game is tagged like that. It's a bit misleading. There are plenty of games with meaningless choices that should have this tag. However, here, without reading the comments, I wouldn't even know that a virgin is hidden behind a whale. I'm not a fan of school sluts so I rejected the redhead but had to go back to avoid the fattie. And then go back again and see things that are unwatchable ;)

Since the game is labeled as kinetic novel dev has every right to have forced crap but it would be nice if possible future 'lard' scenes were actually avoidable. I'm very grateful to 'other' Stephanie for 'selling' the MC to petite Stephanie. I can buy her a dinner or even a hundred dinners as long as I don't see her naked ever again. :LOL:

Reactions: i cookie.you

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Kudos to you, dev!! (y) This game shows some love for the artwork and animation scenes, mixed with some careful script, the result is a brilliant job so far! :cool: Really impressed by it, mate!

I don't know where you want to take it from here, but from what I have seen this could easily take two very different routes for the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: that chubby girl was a real nice extra :sneaky:.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
So we can't get both Tina (Redhead) and Stephanie (blonde) in one route? Kinda disappointing that we need to fuck the thicc girl in order to get the latter's scene. No shame in others who love thicc girl content, but I just don't like the prerequisite of fucking one girl being that you need to fuck another.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes