duckandwolf

Quack Woof
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Okie doke, the first update is now live! We didn't get as much new story content in as originally planned this week because we tackled a ton of systems stuff instead, a lot of it quality-of-life features for players that we wanted to get rock-solid and bug-free early in development. Here's the full list of changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

duckandwolf

Quack Woof
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I'm new to these forums so I'm not exactly sure how it's meant to work... I just got my Game Developer badge, does that mean there is some way I can take control of the OP now? Or is there somewhere I'm meant to put in a request to get the OP updated?

I've also noticed my posts don't bump this thread, is that because I'm a new member? Or do threads just not get bumped on this forum?

duckandwolf

Quack Woof
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
All right, the next version is online at ! A much shorter changelog this week, because all the effort was directed at the next two major plot scenes, due to how much systems work we were able to get done last week:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
All right, the next version is online at ! A much shorter changelog this week, because all the effort was directed at the next two major plot scenes, due to how much systems work we were able to get done last week:

The easiest way is to post a link to the game, be it itch, gamejolt, patreon, etc. Assumingly your free version.

Then after you make the post here. At the bottom left of your post there is a text button that says "Report" click that, then choose the top answer which is "Game Update". This tells the Mods to update the thread with the new stuff.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Nice start , but I didn't get any sexscene in this build did i mess up or is the vaginal sex tag wrong ?
shouldn't be there if it's not in the game yet right ?

Reactions: duckandwolf

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
I like the humor and style so far, this is going to be one to watch.

One nugget of advice: Do lots of different body styles/shapes. Most games get pigeonholed into one or two, but you've got a good platform to let a player pursue their kink of choice. Variety is the spice of life and all. Some days I want to bang a supermodel, other days I want to pee on an old lady while she looks at me disapprovingly.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I guess I'll try this when the archive really has Linux files in it. Now it's for Windows only, and I didn't get it to work by copying needed files (linux libs + shell script + renamed project file in the lib + executable flags up) from another Renpy game. Maybe some day...

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Should we add the incest tag? since there's a mom... well, stepmom (we will have patch in the future I guess) in the game

Anyway, not to much to see now and some scenes don't look too good (like grainy) but I hope we have more content and fixes in the future.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes