BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't see what the MC gains from the pact made with the teacher... beyond sharing the harem with her, something that really doesn't excite me.

Is there a walkthrough for this game yet? If not, can anyone give some tips for this game at least? Maybe repost some stuff that people have already said so I don't have to dig through stuff for info?
The game has a hint system. In any case, it's not too long and for now there's no need for any kind of walkthrough beyond the hints provided by the game.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
review for 0.1.1 version

This is sort of a placeholder review to remind myself to check out the latest update whenever it gets posted here.

It's...ok so far. I like the concept behind it, and I really dig the art, but there's not much here. No sexual interaction outside of a dream sequence, and no nudity outside of sneaking into showers.

If I can offer some constructive criticism: Please put some music in the parts where there is none. That said, thanks for having music and sound effects in this game!

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
there's a shit ton more stuff in the game archive than you have access to in-game
like several sex scenes and, interestingly, nude versions of many non-nude still scenes

Reactions: Battler-kun

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Bugged, can't give teacher pic of nerdy hootie girl, keeps kicking me back to the hallway after pervert teacher tells me how busy she is... And Pervert Teacher should be using MC for Sex Education classes, a real missed opportunity there by the dev... She was supposed to help him score but has done nothing? At Sex Ed time he should be up at the blackboard with his junk hanging out while pervert teacher educates the girls on HJ/BJ/BoobJ/69J/CunnilingusJ & HidetheweaselJ... And why is MC holding back pics from Perverted Teacher? "I like her, she sent me a pic in her workout clothes and I'm not willing to share it" but I wanna look at your breasts... Why isn't MC telling Teach, yeah I watched your feed and what was missing was the lumber in my pants... I'm not worried one bit about Teach stealing girls away as at this point she's peeping through a peekhole, I would be more that happy with a 3-way or banging some chick in the locker room while she watched through the peekhole, then banging her...

Last edited:

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi.
How can I trigger Elizabeth and her Maid event? what is shown on page 1 in the smal images.
My guess is on weekends, when she has her tennis outfit, but I'm not able to get the scene.
Thanks for help.
G.

Strongbro_

Nov 7, 2019
Hi.
How can I trigger Elizabeth and her Maid event? what is shown on page 1 in the smal images.
My guess is on weekends, when she has her tennis outfit, but I'm not able to get the scene.
Thanks for help.
G.
Most of the screenshots on the OP aren't actually implemented in game yet, including that scene. Seems the dev generated animations of what could go into the game just to show the characters.

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone know how we gain charisma?
You can stumble upon The Diviner late at midnight -- I encountered her spending time at the beach and an event occurred where she appeared and led me to her tent in the Alleyway. Once this happens, she'll set your Charisma to 1 and tell you how to raise it to 2 (visit the Clothing Store at night).

After gaining Charisma, you can unlock one additional sex scene with a girl at the Showers and revisit the Clothing Store clerk.

Edit: There are still several girls that will be potential sex options at higher Charisma, but the current build stops at level 2 from everything I've tried so far.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, editing Renpy in Visual Studio Code.
That's sort of like trimming your beard with a chainsaw, or taking a jet plane to school.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
they say no sharing but spolier the teacher wants you to get intel on the girls at first it seems more like the dev left the option there incase people were into it. i mean i wouldn't be opposed to seeing a lesbian sharing option in the future after all there are not many lesbian ntr games out there.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
they say no sharing but spolier the teacher wants you to get intel on the girls at first it seems more like the dev left the option there incase people were into it. i mean i wouldn't be opposed to seeing a lesbian sharing option in the future after all there are not many lesbian ntr games out there.
The no sharing note is aimed at other males more so then lesbian I feel, it's a touchy subject on here but it's split some believe that lesbian within the harem is fine others think the girls should just wait their turn, I myself enjoy a good in-harem lesbian scene.
The girls still stay faithful to the MC as the only male but got a tad too horny while waiting is how I see it but others here are not fans of that.

But I could be wrong around the no sharing note from the dev but when a harem is group in the tags and your the only male getting action then there is a high chance it may happen within the females of the game.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes