DJC97

May 15, 2021
I wish the MC is portrayed to have more backbone... he already caught the teacher on the act like that, and I think he's not banking on it enough.

"Oh, I caught you. Ok! I'll listen to you and accept your deal where I have to do the dirty work for you with so little counteroffer like flashing your boobs for 0.5 seconds."

...Damn, I felt like I just summarized the prologue there.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I wish the MC is portrayed to have more backbone... he already caught the teacher on the act like that, and I think he's not banking on it enough.

"Oh, I caught you. Ok! I'll listen to you and accept your deal where I have to do the dirty work for you with so little counteroffer like flashing your boobs for 0.5 seconds."

...Damn, I felt like I just summarized the prologue there.
I'm more concerned about whether he puts teacher in her place further in the story, and dominate her. :sneaky::coffee:
MC showed enough "backbone" for prologue.

1. He could blackmail her, but that could backfire hard and she could play along, and set him up later (That what I would do in her place). She may be a horny pervert, but she is not stupid at all.
2. Another option is to report her and send her to prison, but then you won’t get girls.

Without her, we would never have been able to get laid with all these girls.
I'm curious in who accepted the MC application for the school or it's just a plothole. That's the main reason we have this story at all.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DJC97

May 15, 2021
MC showed enough "backbone" for prologue.
That's an opinion. As was mine.
1. He could blackmail her, but that could backfire hard and she could play along, and set him up later (That what I would do in her place).
Sure, it could happen, but we know her offense is just so bad, he could bank on it. It's a solid blackmail... if only, you know, MC was portrayed to have the backbone to take pictures of her masturbating. They established they're both perverts, I couldn't think MC wouldn't at least have the same audacity as the teacher.
She may be a horny pervert, but she is not stupid at all.
1. She planned a lesbo harem for herself only, by using up school resources to have a special girls-only class. It's a fun idea, but still a somewhat stupid idea. Still, a fun idea tho.
2. She masturbated in the guy's locker room and didn't lock the damn door knowing there's accidentally a guy who enrolled and could potentially see her on the spot? On the first day? She must not be stupid at all!
2. Another option is to report her and send her to prison, but then you won’t get girls.
Without her, we would never have been able to get laid with all these girls.
There's another option called making up a more decent plot device to get the girls, but I guess no one thought of that, huh.

You could defend her character all you want, but the thing is, her character is absolutely fine, whether she's stupid or not. The real problem here seems to be having another game with a not-so-smart MC. Is it that bad to ask for a decent MC? I mean, most of us input our names as his name right?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
That's an opinion. As was mine.

Sure, it could happen, but we know her offense is just so bad, he could bank on it. It's a solid blackmail... if only, you know, MC was portrayed to have the backbone to take pictures of her masturbating. They established they're both perverts, I couldn't think MC wouldn't at least have the same audacity as the teacher.

1. She planned a lesbo harem for herself only, by using up school resources to have a special girls-only class. It's a fun idea, but still a somewhat stupid idea. Still, a fun idea tho.
2. She masturbated in the guy's locker room and didn't lock the damn door knowing there's accidentally a guy who enrolled and could potentially see her on the spot? On the first day? She must not be stupid at all!

There's another option called making up a more decent plot device to get the girls, but I guess no one thought of that, huh.

You could defend her character all you want, but the thing is, her character is absolutely fine, whether she's stupid or not. The real problem here seems to be having another game with a not-so-smart MC. Is it that bad to ask for a decent MC? I mean, most of us input our names as his name right?
Sorry, but you don't seem to know how blackmail works. It's a fact. Don't take it close to heart.

1. Wanting to rob a bank is also a stupid idea, but it takes brains to succeed and not get caught.
2. It's just a bad plot device, like you said. There are enough stories where protagonist or antagonist is very smart but ends up doing the dumbest thing in the world, because the author decided to do it to move the plot. Imagine amount of angry people.

It's true game could use better plot device, it is what it is. If dev want it that way, you can't do anything or just throw money at them to change their mind.

Defend her character? :KEK: I think you misunderstood me. I don't care about her, if I could, I would just throw her out of the story. There's nothing wrong with wanting a decent MC, but expecting it to be in every game and throwing a tantrum about it is delusional. If I don't like something in the game, I just move on, that's my opinion.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Okay played now the first version and this game this is one of those games where I wish I would have seen them later.
Because they are so good it is a waste to only have them in drops.
Though thank you for this good for the soul piece of art.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Have to waste the beginning of every day doing nothing for no reason, then waste more clicks changing clothes, then more sitting behind girls that seems to do nothing, then click every single location because the game has like 30+ locations but they almost all do nothing at any given time, just so you can unlock girls in the menu to see that there's no goddamn content anyways.
Incredibly bad start and they're already overpricing pay2removebadgamedesign cheats to see this basically no content.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Wasn't looking to get called out today but fair enough. Looks interesting though, I'll give it a shot.
Soz fam, cant relate. I got accepted to every college i had applied for.... too bad i couldnt afford them... now im sad too

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If someone doesn't mind chiming in, I was wondering how prevalent the femdom content is and is it avoidable?

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
1664166681543.png
I know what game she's talking about because i have been playing that game for years. I see a fellow fan, hmmm

CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
Salut et merci pour le jeu incroyable qu'est Special Harem Class voici une traduction française du jeu :

Hello and thank you for the incredible game that is Special Harem Class here is a French translation of the game:

Reactions: BonkBonkBonk1

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Hm, i don´t know.....i really liked it at the beginning but now it got kind of grindy and nothing happens anymore, used cheats and reached end of content really fast....
I´ll wait a few updates and hope it gets back on track.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, most of us input our names as his name right?
Not my case, unless the default name matches mine (which has never happened so far). In case I'm forced to put a name, I use Asdf, wich isn't my name either.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game yet? If not, can anyone give some tips for this game at least? Maybe repost some stuff that people have already said so I don't have to dig through stuff for info?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes