RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this english translation is so bad i am sure it was machine translated i mean a sentence like it is earely to say in teh anus of a persom stun in like hard or some text windows dont evne have words seriously delet the game and hire someone who cna speak englisch

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
this english translation is so bad i am sure it was machine translated i mean a sentence like it is earely to say in teh anus of a persom stun in like hard or some text windows dont evne have words seriously delet the game and hire someone who cna speak englisch
I'd advise you to read yourself after writing before talking about how mtl is bad because reading you was as hard as reading mtl...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I'd advise you to read yourself after writing before talking about how mtl is bad because reading you was as hard as reading mtl...
in teh anus of a persom stun in like hard this is a text who is exaclty written in the game like i wrote it so better play the game first to see all this strange texts befroe writting anything or beter shut up

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
in teh anus of a persom stun in like hard this is a text who is exaclty written in the game like i wrote it so better play the game first to see all this strange texts befroe writting anything or beter shut up
in teh anus of a persom stun in like hard this is a text WHICH is written in the game EXACTLY like I wrote it, so YOU better play the game first to see all THESE strange texts BEFORE WRITING anything or YOU BETTER shut up.

I've got nothing more to say here man. I wasn't talking about how it was written in the game, I was talking about how you were writing in general and the irony going with it considering what you're ranting about.
And I'm not even a native English speaker.

joe513

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 315845

Overview:
The year 20XX. The emergence of the evil modification crime syndicate
Gandead" had been troubling society. The government announced a state of emergency and created a team to combat the crime syndicate.
This is the story of the special operations unit "SIGNAL"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-03-08
Developer: ankoku marimokan -
Censored: Yes
Version: June Update
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Fix For Missing Image is for people who have already downloaded this game. The current game downloads are already fixed.DOWNLOAD
- - - -
Fix For Missing Image: - - - -

View attachment 315846 View attachment 315847 View attachment 315848 View attachment 315849
One of the pictures in the OP includes the words "Birth" and "Preg-belly", also has picture of nipple fuck, these three genres should be added, I guess, based on those things.
Yeah, that one's a real masterpiece.

There's a sequel. Two, actually, but none of them are on here as far as I know.

How do I request translations? Or is there a site for...free full version Japanese games?
Is the game finished?
Game launches fine for me
Yup. Same error as both of the above.
Check It Out!: [New Release] Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 2 by Ankoku Marimokan in

Reactions: H.ERO

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
the game is so laggy for me. any idea how to make it run faster? the exe file is 300MB , all normal rpgm games are decompressed, this is not :(

sololeocr

Feb 7, 2019
Now all we need to do is wait on the hero to translate it. xD
I bought it on DLSITE, and I used Translator ++ but if something modify need to be cautious some archives can affect the game itself the game in a wrong way.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I would like to tinker with the translation on this one, but I am missing the RGSSAD header to decrypt it.

I mean the WWW has really nothing in it, and so I have nothing to work with. as Only the "img, js, and save are there.

Missing the Audio, data, fonts,icon.

Also the locales folder is missing, I assume was done to decrease size, but leave no ability to fix issues ones self if you find them.

It would be helpful to be able to edit at least the dialogue, to have all the game files. So others could help on this.

EDIT >>> I found a version with everything in it. All Okay now

Last edited:

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Is the scat unavoidable ? or is there a way to not see it?

Last edited:

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
I would like to tinker with the translation on this one, but I am missing the RGSSAD header to decrypt it.

I mean the WWW has really nothing in it, and so I have nothing to work with. as Only the "img, js, and save are there.

Missing the Audio, data, fonts,icon.

Also the locales folder is missing, I assume was done to decrease size, but leave no ability to fix issues ones self if you find them.

It would be helpful to be able to edit at least the dialogue, to have all the game files. So others could help on this.

EDIT >>> I found a version with everything in it. All Okay now
Hey man, have you found a way to translate this game?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hey man, have you found a way to translate this game?
I have it translated, I know I did some of it, and I managed to finish the game, but I never posted what I did, seems like I Did quit a bit of work on it, but I can not remember if I got a partial translation and start with that or not.

I don't think it is really complete, I just did enough to play the game. I can up the data folder if menus are not right then might need the js folder as well.

I just don't remember how complete it was, I just made it playable for me. See if that will work for you I do remember I had to Google a lot to get the version I was playing that allowed me to edit it. Just been to long, and to many other games now that I have played. ( It all runs together)

EDIT >>> My version may be a buggered mess, I had cheat menu, and clip logger in the plugin's so not sure if data folder will be enough.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Played the demo of the sequel for a bit, definetly looks promising. Next to the Ouka Series, this is my favorite Release of Ankoku so far.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes