• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Shisaye Any chance you could work your magic on this? Even though its the "official" translation, it seems like it was MTL'ed with a potato.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Any chance you could use your magic on this? Even though its the "official" translation, it seems like it was MTL'ed with a potato.
Please don't tag me in game threads. Use the "Start Conversation" system, write in my main thread, or tag me in the Translation-Request thread.
I'm not super keen on interacting with the game section in general. I'm not a moderator and these tend to be a bit of a mess.

As for your request and every request, if it fits my request rules, you can always request an SLRMTL patch for a Translation-Request thread.
(Edited SugoiV4 with multiple cleanup scripts.)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Good fucken game!

xtkrzx

Jul 5, 2022
Trying to extract this game gives me an "unspecified error" on several files. Obviously, even skipping these files results in the game being literally unable to start. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Trying to extract this game gives me an "unspecified error" on several files. Obviously, even skipping these files results in the game being literally unable to start. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
Use 7zip

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes