RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I get Loading Error: Failed to load img/sv_actors/(Japanesewords)0001.png as soon as I try to open the game.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I get Loading Error: Failed to load img/sv_actors/(Japanesewords)0001.png as soon as I try to open the game.
Try to unzip again with winrar. But this with doubleclick at the rar folder of the game itself. In the winrar menue press CRTL+E and choose japanese as language. Then unzip again. This should do the trick. ;)

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Try to unzip again with winrar. But this with doubleclick at the rar folder of the game itself. In the winrar menue press CRTL+E and choose japanese as language. Then unzip again. This should do the trick. ;)
BTW. I DID use the search function and read through all 8 pages of comments to check my problem, lol. Thanks dude.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I don't know how proper the translation will be, however, a multilanguage version of the game is supposed to be released on Steam as well on January 2024: (y)
Sadly, the release was delayed until March 2024! There is no Q1 anymore so it's totally gonna be on March this time! Didn't play this version because of the translator (not the MTL... I play MTL generally.)

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
Why am i getting this error just from trying to drag and drop the file to my desktop?... and what should i do? Screenshot 2024-03-23 041147.png

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually like "Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE" much better than this one, it seems to have a much better actual story line, not just battle after battle. ( But that is just my opinion, everyone has one ;) )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I actually like "Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE" much better than this one, it seems to have a much better actual story line, not just battle after battle. ( But that is just my opinion, everyone has one ;) )
Well if this sells well on Mango Party, we can convince them to get the Sequel!
Anyhow, the Steam Version is on Ryuu.

EDIT: WAIT DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE RYUU VERSION! IT DOESN'T HAVE THE QUICKFIX APPLIED!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, READ THIS

Still waiting for a full version WITH DLC and WITH QUICKFIX APPLIED!

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Well if this sells well on Mango Party, we can convince them to get the Sequel!
Anyhow, the Steam Version is on Ryuu.

EDIT: WAIT DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE RYUU VERSION! IT DOESN'T HAVE THE QUICKFIX APPLIED!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!
For thos who don't know what I'm talking about, READ THIS

Still waiting for a full version WITH DLC and WITH QUICKFIX APPLIED!
should I not download the newest version in the op? and wait? im in no rush to play this

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
should I not download the newest version in the op? and wait? im in no rush to play this
I'll download first then I'll tell you! I don't know where this is updated from lol! Or just download it: If you don't see the game in a half-screen, then that's good!

Reactions: jems666
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes