RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

ShimakazeIsOk

Jan 25, 2021
the game got a sequel tryed it out will say its ok. Will say sequel has different battle mechanics then this one so i kinda like the first one more.

Reactions: jttth

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
I have it translated, I know I did some of it, and I managed to finish the game, but I never posted what I did, seems like I Did quit a bit of work on it, but I can not remember if I got a partial translation and start with that or not.

I don't think it is really complete, I just did enough to play the game. I can up the data folder if menus are not right then might need the js folder as well.

I just don't remember how complete it was, I just made it playable for me. See if that will work for you I do remember I had to Google a lot to get the version I was playing that allowed me to edit it. Just been to long, and to many other games now that I have played. ( It all runs together)

EDIT >>> My version may be a buggered mess, I had cheat menu, and clip logger in the plugin's so not sure if data folder will be enough.
is this the only other translation of the game?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
1633896350777.png

If only more games had lewd bondage restraints like this. Ankoku Marimokan is the go-to for hard, kinky stuff and nobody else seems to want to step up. Their older game Unbreaker had something similar;

f23665f6310dcbe92e9e47feed4d68ee.gif

Anyone who's still on this thread that knows of other games with battle restraint mechanics? Some more like these?

Bobertea

Mar 17, 2020
View attachment 1446641

If only more games had lewd bondage restraints like this. Ankoku Marimokan is the go-to for hard, kinky stuff and nobody else seems to want to step up. Their older game Unbreaker had something similar;

View attachment 1446651

Anyone who's still on this thread that knows of other games with battle restraint mechanics? Some more like these?
You can check out "The tale of undercrust". I can't recall if all enemies had restraining attacks but there was an area with robot enemies that would gang up and bind the mc to prevent them from making any moves.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tale-of-undercrust-the-last-7-days-of-hasumi-final-hakkaku.90396/

Reactions: voltairepop

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
does any1 know how many ending this game has? and how to get them would be nice too ty (。・ω・。)

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
I have it translated, I know I did some of it, and I managed to finish the game, but I never posted what I did, seems like I Did quit a bit of work on it, but I can not remember if I got a partial translation and start with that or not.

I don't think it is really complete, I just did enough to play the game. I can up the data folder if menus are not right then might need the js folder as well.

I just don't remember how complete it was, I just made it playable for me. See if that will work for you I do remember I had to Google a lot to get the version I was playing that allowed me to edit it. Just been to long, and to many other games now that I have played. ( It all runs together)

EDIT >>> My version may be a buggered mess, I had cheat menu, and clip logger in the plugin's so not sure if data folder will be enough.

There isn't a data folder to overwrite for this game to place your translation. Does it need to be unpacked first? If so, what app did you use? Thanks

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There isn't a data folder to overwrite for this game to place your translation. Does it need to be unpacked first? If so, what app did you use? Thanks
Yes if you don't have a data folder that is only reason I can think of for one not being there (Extract it)

It has been a long time sense I played this. And I did not truly tune the dialogue up completely, just enough for me to play through this one.

I do wish someone would do a complete translation of this one. It is rather entertaining, but truly needs a full translation.

EDIT >>>>I downloaded the Japanese version, and did translation, The version here is made UN-usable for translation's, it actually worries me the way this version was done. (Probably no reason for worrying, but is oddly done, as if to keep anyone from seeing what was inside) So if not have Japanese Version, I doubt anything I did will work. ( I did not do a full translation anyway, just did bits and piieces of it to allow me to complete the game.)

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Is it possible to make them dominating bitches or only sluts? Also, does the suits change their view depend on, i dunno, slut level maybe?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
idon't know if anyone still comes here but how do you remove the sulate of the girl i can't see with her in the way

Reactions: DarijusTheM

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i found out go to the item page and click ether to call gold are blue then it should go away.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes