RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [Final Steam] [ankoku marimokan]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Once you've completed the game, there's something about a "free battle" mode that I couldn't find a way to access. Anyone else figure this out?
I hope it didn't require saving your data into a new slot... I may have overwritten my old completed save file.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Once you've completed the game, there's something about a "free battle" mode that I couldn't find a way to access. Anyone else figure this out?
I hope it didn't require saving your data into a new slot... I may have overwritten my old completed save file.
in cells underground, talk with robot.

PS: plz add "bdsm" in tag

oooooooo.JPG oooooo33.JPG

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
lvl 3 of the game : i can't see anything because the picture of the character , we can remove the picture ?

Jun 30, 2018
I't isn't downloading for me, the zip file failes to complete the download for me, anybody know any possible solutions?

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
was gonna say this game looks alot like Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka and thats because it was the same dev team lol, looks great will definitely check out when its completed

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
was gonna say this game looks alot like Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka and thats because it was the same dev team lol, looks great will definitely check out when its completed
You know how close to completion it is?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Man this translation is hilariously bad, not even worth reading. What a shame..

Makes you think about the standards of games that can be posted here. If simply running a game trough a machine translator with no correction whatsoever, then any game can be posted here easily.

Edit: And Dlsite is selling this crap as an english version? What a complete ripoff. I literally cant understand 50% of the writing.

Last edited:

Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
Man this translation is hilariously bad, not even worth reading. What a shame..

Makes you think about the standards of games that can be posted here. If simply running a game trough a machine translator with no correction whatsoever, then any game can be posted here easily.

Edit: And Dlsite is selling this crap as an english version? What a complete ripoff. I literally cant understand 50% of the writing.
Agreed, the 'translation is honestly better off not being in the game. Makes it, literally unplayable.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock all the CGs? I get Red and Bad Ends and am assuming the 2 spaces in between are for Blue and Yellow scenes. But they aren't playable characters? Anyone got a savegame?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock all the CGs? I get Red and Bad Ends and am assuming the 2 spaces in between are for Blue and Yellow scenes. But they aren't playable characters? Anyone got a savegame?
if i dnt wrong, the cg of this game is in menu title, not in games.

Jul 26, 2019
There's this bug during the third level after you beat one of the enemies where one of the protagonist's pictures won't go away. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I've started from scratch and progressed to the third level again and it appears as if after they transform and the dialogue ends the image doesn't go away covering the map...Is there something I can do in the files to fix this?

Edit2: sorry for the spam but reloading a save prior to the level and waiting for a bit stops the image from being stuck...weird

Last edited:

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
There's this bug during the third level after you beat one of the enemies where one of the protagonist's pictures won't go away. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I've started from scratch and progressed to the third level again and it appears as if after they transform and the dialogue ends the image doesn't go away covering the map...Is there something I can do in the files to fix this?

Edit2: sorry for the spam but reloading a save prior to the level and waiting for a bit stops the image from being stuck...weird

Someone mentioned earlier that you can do the Call Signal, either Blue or Yellow, and after that dialogue the sprite should disappear. It works, but you'll have to do it each time it pops up though.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So this has an English TL? Good to know! Yaaaay.
But it's shitty MTL and actually breaks the game at some places, you say? Naaay...
(at least judging from the original Jap version not needing any updates but the Eng one needing two...)

Does anyone have the July 30th update for this? Maybe they fixed it up and "quality checked" at least a little...

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes