cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Special Request v2.1
with Dodzh Gallery Unlocker

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Any way to increase the font size of menu ingame and also make it fullscreen? ( "alt+ enter" doesn't work for fullscreen.)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Depend on what choices you make during the game
"evil smile". well not a huge fan of the humilation thing,but the fact she begins to enjoy her obligations to keep her family safe due to being corrupted,makes for a good story. It does have similarities with "The Point of No Return" in some aspects given your choices.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
"evil smile". well not a huge fan of the humilation thing,but the fact she begins to enjoy her obligations to keep her family safe due to being corrupted,makes for a good story. It does have similarities with "The Point of No Return" in some aspects given your choices.
But the choices in the game are too few and they boil down to Laura being able to avoid certain things and in some cases she can choose how to humiliate Laura, which upsets me terribly.

Reactions: JaszMan

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Very odd. Why did your replace mine on the OP that was posted a month ago?
I answered to a request here and when i came to check there wasn't any android version on main OP only your Gallery mod was there and i don't have the ability to edit any post beside mines

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
That was a nasty disease! Finally, today I feel good! I started rendering on Tuesday. But the work went on very slowly. I did not feel well, and I had a terrible headache.
And I was mad at my hardware. For the first year of this project, each update contained about 200 images. The time between the releases took about 2-3 months. It was ok for the RPG. But not enough for Renpy. So a bit more than a year ago, I invested about 1000 EUR in additional GPU. Also, I spent a lot of time creating tons of poses, lighting, material and other presets in DAZ, Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. It allowed me to raise the number of renders to at least 400 for each update. The next one will even consist of about 550. I find this ok.
However, this did not solve two serious problems. 1st - the time between the updates. I want to keep it for no more than six weeks firmly. I plan each update based on the script for the next in-game week, experience and the available daily time I think I have. In theory, it almost always looks good. But then I face the first issue. I receive unexpected real-life tasks that take away my time. A few years ago, I decided to do things that I can not change so easy now. Life is life. I must look at the changeable things.
4/6 of the development time takes rendering. And actually! Not rendering per se, but opening, saving, and compiling files in Photoshop. I have counted that rendering the whole scene takes about 2 hours. But if I divide it into separate images, render-time is no more than 30 minutes for all of them together. So my choice is obvious. Also, at least 1/3 of the pictures contain so much geometry that my hardware can not render them as one image.
But this has a sad downside. To create a scene, I need about 1-10 minutes. Then I save the file. It takes about a minute. Then I save it again with index "i". A minute again. I delete all of the characters, and I leave only the environment - one minute for that. Then save. The next step is opening the initial file. Depending on its complexity, it takes 2-6 minutes. Then save with index "ii" (+1 minute). Delete props and environment, leave 1-2 human characters and save. About a minute as well. And open the initial file again (2-6 minutes). Then depending on how many people should be in the picture, I repeat these steps until I have all of them or move on with the next scene. It can end with five subfiles. The more complex the scene is, the more time I need to open the file and the more subfiles I must create.
So instead of spending 2-11 minutes for one image, I need additional 5-40 minutes to open/save/repeat. It drives me crazy! Because I could cut off all of the extra time by changing my two GPUs to one serious piece of hardware. Which I planned this spring. But times are as they are. It also would solve my 2nd issue with development.
I aim for 20-25 images per day. If nothing unexpected happens, I can accomplish that by working 11-14 hours a day. You can imagine that after some 8 hours, my productivity is way down, and the work becomes slower with each image. So sometimes I work for 16 hours. Sometimes I am so exhausted the next day that I can barely do 15 pictures. My oldest son is 20. So I am not exactly very young anymore, though, young enough to serve successfully. But after 2,5 years with the game, I feel my health is declining.
Sorry for the moment of weakness. I am doing my best to make updates more often. The next one I will release in the second part of May. So about a month. I need to render five more events.
This was Nemiegs whinhing! Then I look at what is going on in Ukraine... My life is good. I just need to be patient. Someday I will change my GPUs and will have more time for myself with more regular updates of the game! Until that - big thanks for your patience!

Stay safe and enjoy your weekend!
Thank you for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello! Hello! Hello, Magic People!

Rendering, rendering, rendering. This week I made a bit more than 100 images and three animations. I have over 400 pictures and ten animations ready for the next update. I need about a week to finish rendering.
That is what I am going to de the following week.
I will release the WP tomorrow.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good afternoon, dear voyeurs of Laura!
As you probably noticed, I did not publish the weekly update yesterday.
I have slightly changed the way I work. Yesterday I had image files ready, but not much of actual pictures. I have them now. I wanted to warn you about the delay, but force Majeure happened to me in the evening. My wife took me to have a bear with my neighbours. These are not the same pine trees in his backyard that I have in my yard. So I had to go and see. You can not say no to your wife in this case. Especially if we finally had +18 and a sunny day. Please accept my apologies!
So! I have rendered almost everything. There is just one scene left to finish. I will need two days for that. And then... oh, god...The Dialogues...
Should be written by the end of the next week.
Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes