DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how I might navigate to the scene where she is humiliated in the Bathroom dressed like a cleaner?
I think it might be a punishment she’s made to do it, I got that scene but don’t remember how. Maybe when she tells BB she doesn’t believe him about the briefcase with money was stolen ?

Reactions: Sadowdark

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Communication with the developer is the best. To ask me one question, I have to apply for patronage. When I ask him a question, I can resign from the patronage.What a hopeless way of communication.He should create himself an account here like other developers.And not hide behind a paywall
Hello, Sadowdark!
Missed me? There are a few things I wanted to say to you. Probably it would be useful for other people too.

1st. You say I am hiding behind a paywall. Let me show you a bit another perspective. There are no creators behind SR as you write in the review. There is a creator. One person. I have to choose between rendering, writing, coding, contacting supporters on Patreon or Subscribestar, things I do for a living, my family and contacting people here. I have 24h a day. I would rather call it prioritizing. I do not want to give people here false hopes that I will regularly answer their questions.

2nd. I am watching this thread, collecting constructive feedback and making changes to the game if possible. Like decreasing game size. Next update the full game will be more than twice smaller. Or getting rid of black screens at the beginning of the renpy project. And more. Some criticism though I find it correct, I also find it useless to fix being close to the half into the game. Like plotholes. I have to be realistic about the time I can spend on the project and my hardware abilities. Fixing this would mean starting all over and no new content for a year or so. You can polish endlessly anything in life. And it would never be ready. There will always be people that will find it not good enough. Or you can decide that it is good enough for you and carry on. That is my decision. I collect the feedback for use in future projects.

3rd. The same goes for the alternative routes. What I understand from what you have been writing – you want 2 games in one. In fact, that was my initial idea. However, I must take into account my resources here too. It is double the time between updates. I was not ready for this. And I am not now either. But this game will have different endings. Actually, I have discussed this question with some of my supporters on Patreon. So far they have said clear no. They like the game for what it is, and not for what it should or should not be.

4th. I have noticed that people mostly like SR for what it is. And often dislike it for what it is not. It is entertainment. I am not saying that it is a good or bad one. It is a fantasy about certain fetishes. The tags of this thread describe it pretty well. Special Request is not a life-simulator. So relax and do not take it too close to the heart. Clearly, you do not like it. Taking into account what I wrote above, you never will! And it is fine! It is a matter of taste not a question of absolute truth. I do not see here anything why anyone should be rude.

I wish you luck!
Now back to work.
Regards,
Nemiegs

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Im stuck when im supposed to go to gunnar after work, but the hints says go home, I can't do anything (Corr:164, and started from beginning in case that's the issue)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Hello, Sadowdark!
Missed me? There are a few things I wanted to say to you. Probably it would be useful for other people too.

1st. You say I am hiding behind a paywall. Let me show you a bit another perspective. There are no creators behind SR as you write in the review. There is a creator. One person. I have to choose between rendering, writing, coding, contacting supporters on Patreon or Subscribestar, things I do for a living, my family and contacting people here. I have 24h a day. I would rather call it prioritizing. I do not want to give people here false hopes that I will regularly answer their questions.

2nd. I am watching this thread, collecting constructive feedback and making changes to the game if possible. Like decreasing game size. Next update the full game will be more than twice smaller. Or getting rid of black screens at the beginning of the renpy project. And more. Some criticism though I find it correct, I also find it useless to fix being close to the half into the game. Like plotholes. I have to be realistic about the time I can spend on the project and my hardware abilities. Fixing this would mean starting all over and no new content for a year or so. You can polish endlessly anything in life. And it would never be ready. There will always be people that will find it not good enough. Or you can decide that it is good enough for you and carry on. That is my decision. I collect the feedback for use in future projects.

3rd. The same goes for the alternative routes. What I understand from what you have been writing – you want 2 games in one. In fact, that was my initial idea. However, I must take into account my resources here too. It is double the time between updates. I was not ready for this. And I am not now either. But this game will have different endings. Actually, I have discussed this question with some of my supporters on Patreon. So far they have said clear no. They like the game for what it is, and not for what it should or should not be.

4th. I have noticed that people mostly like SR for what it is. And often dislike it for what it is not. It is entertainment. I am not saying that it is a good or bad one. It is a fantasy about certain fetishes. The tags of this thread describe it pretty well. Special Request is not a life-simulator. So relax and do not take it too close to the heart. Clearly, you do not like it. Taking into account what I wrote above, you never will! And it is fine! It is a matter of taste not a question of absolute truth. I do not see here anything why anyone should be rude.

I wish you luck!
Now back to work.
Regards,
Nemiegs
Hi Nemiegs :)

Nice surprise, I didn't know you had an account here, too bad you rarely write back, I know you're a one man company and don't have much time, I meant it was hard to chat with you through the paywall.

Nemiegs I don't like everything about your game, but I'm rooting for Laura. and I can't wait to see how her story turns out.

A). The decision to move away from playing on an RPG engine was a very good one. I may have played too many games with similar themes. And I formed an opinion based on them. That if there is only one path, it is not for me, stupid and illogical. Only the path of corruption and humiliation. I can't stand a situation where my choices mean little and the game forces me to see scenes I don't want to see.

B). You probably have a favorite character, whether it's from a book or a movie, you root for them and want everything to end up as good as possible for them. And you get upset when something doesn't work out for him. Laura is my favorite heroine and I root for her as much as you probably root for your favorite hero.

C). We get spoil points for humiliating Laura during the game, but the game doesn't tell us about it. What are these points used for? The points are assigned to special events marked with an asterisk, meaning that spoil points will make Laura a turbo whore faster? The game doesn't explain this at all. We can only have 3 humiliation points and Lura will be punished.Perhaps some points would be useful to counteract Laura's humiliation.Is it possible that the spoil points affect Laura's increasingly weakened ability to fight her arousal?I tried to get as few Laura's corruption points as possible but you can't. Every humiliation gives you a point.

D). There are several possibilities, but they do not have any impact on the humiliation of Laura, who is humiliated at every turn, and the worst part is that she starts to like it. I think she should fight it. At the end of the game, she will be physically and mentally destroyed, she will be a sex slave and a toy. If someone wants to help her, but not for free. The detective promised to help Laura, but not for free. Laura has to serve him and his perverted friends. I liked the scene where BB's boss invites Laura for a casual chat, trying to convince her that it's not that bad here and that she should get used to it and enjoy sex, and that they didn't give her any drugs to increase Laura's excitement. only she starts enjoying sex. , which is not true. Laura presents her arguments. The boss feels guilty that Laura shouldn't be so humiliated that she is innocent and shouldn't be here. I'd like to see more of this type of BB boss dilemma. It's nice that you give us a choice at the end of the game, except that Laura will be destroyed at the end of the game and it won't matter to her as she has already lost everything she had. It's a shame there's no more choice when playing.

llogical and stupid scenes:
Example. In-Game Choices Laura can choose to have sex with Brute or give him a bj. There is no third option, but it should be. Laura should squeeze Brut's testicles to make him scream in pain, to leave Laura alone.
1. Laura can punch Ginter in the face. But Bruta can't hit an ordinary porter anymore.
a) Laura can kick the bathroom door when she is standing behind Sanjay's door, but she cannot do other things because she is dumb.
2) Laura can sneak out of the company as Leia is punished by Gary and BB boss stands next to him without reprisals. He cannot and does not use intelligence to find an excuse not to be humiliated.
3. When Laura remembers a hard time she had with BB. There's a scene where a neighbor buys Laura's services and she gets her tits fucked. I didn't choose that scene, the game shows it to me, it doesn't make sense and the game ignored my choice anyway. A scene that adds nothing to the plot, this stupid Laura goes to the detective to tell him who gave her the drink of the drug. The detective ignored her, said he would let her know when they met. Laura doesn't understand if she's very stupid. I think this event was supposed to bring more corruption points. Another stupidity in the plot. My job is to work out the guy who drugged the girls with tea. I'll do the job, the guy gets arrested. He shows up at lunch with Ivar. Stupid and illogical.

I look forward to the next update. Regards and I wish you all the best. Sometimes they will drop by here on the forum when you have time :)

Last edited:

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hi Nemiegs :)

Nice surprise, I didn't know you had an account here, too bad you rarely write back, I know you're a one man company and don't have much time, I meant it was hard to chat with you through the paywall.

Nemiegs I don't like everything about your game, but I'm rooting for Laura. and I can't wait to see how her story turns out.

A). The decision to move away from playing on an RPG engine was a very good one. I may have played too many games with similar themes. And I formed an opinion based on them. That if there is only one path, it is not for me, stupid and illogical. Only the path of corruption and humiliation. I can't stand a situation where my choices mean little and the game forces me to see scenes I don't want to see.

B). You probably have a favorite character, whether it's from a book or a movie, you root for them and want everything to end up as good as possible for them. And you get upset when something doesn't work out for him. Laura is my favorite heroine and I root for her as much as you probably root for your favorite hero.

C). We get spoil points for humiliating Laura during the game, but the game doesn't tell us about it. What are these points used for? The points are assigned to special events marked with an asterisk, meaning that spoil points will make Laura a turbo whore faster? The game doesn't explain this at all. We can only have 3 humiliation points and Lura will be punished.Perhaps some points would be useful to counteract Laura's humiliation.Is it possible that the spoil points affect Laura's increasingly weakened ability to fight her arousal?I tried to get as few Laura's corruption points as possible but you can't. Every humiliation gives you a point.

D). There are several possibilities, but they do not have any impact on the humiliation of Laura, who is humiliated at every turn, and the worst part is that she starts to like it. I think she should fight it. At the end of the game, she will be physically and mentally destroyed, she will be a sex slave and a toy. If someone wants to help her, but not for free. The detective promised to help Laura, but not for free. Laura has to serve him and his perverted friends. I liked the scene where BB's boss invites Laura for a casual chat, trying to convince her that it's not that bad here and that she should get used to it and enjoy sex, and that they didn't give her any drugs to increase Laura's excitement. only she starts enjoying sex. , which is not true. Laura presents her arguments. The boss feels guilty that Laura shouldn't be so humiliated that she is innocent and shouldn't be here. I'd like to see more of this type of BB boss dilemma. It's nice that you give us a choice at the end of the game, except that Laura will be destroyed at the end of the game and it won't matter to her as she has already lost everything she had. It's a shame there's no more choice when playing.

llogical and stupid scenes:
Example. In-Game Choices Laura can choose to have sex with Brute or give him a bj. There is no third option, but it should be. Laura should squeeze Brut's testicles to make him scream in pain, to leave Laura alone.
1. Laura can punch Ginter in the face. But Bruta can't hit an ordinary porter anymore.
a) Laura can kick the bathroom door when she is standing behind Sanjay's door, but she cannot do other things because she is dumb.
2) Laura can sneak out of the company as Leia is punished by Gary and BB boss stands next to him without reprisals. He cannot and does not use intelligence to find an excuse not to be humiliated.
3. When Laura remembers a hard time she had with BB. There's a scene where a neighbor buys Laura's services and she gets her tits fucked. I didn't choose that scene, the game shows it to me, it doesn't make sense and the game ignored my choice anyway. A scene that adds nothing to the plot, this stupid Laura goes to the detective to tell him who gave her the drink of the drug. The detective ignored her, said he would let her know when they met. Laura doesn't understand if she's very stupid. I think this event was supposed to bring more corruption points. Another stupidity in the plot. My job is to work out the guy who drugged the girls with tea. I'll do the job, the guy gets arrested. He shows up at lunch with Ivar. Stupid and illogical.

I look forward to the next update. Regards and I wish you all the best. Sometimes they will drop by here on the forum when you have time :)
Hi!

You did a good job writing this, except for using "stupid" as a statement because it is just your opinion. I do not find it appropriate for a constructive discussion. I owe you nothing. Please, keep that in mind.
You seem to care about Laura. Could it be that a bit too much?

Very briefly:
"Is it possible that the spoil points affect Laura's increasingly weakened ability to fight her arousal?" Worth considering.
Laura remembered the scene you did not choose. Corrected.
I do not plan to make her mind a "turbo slut".
Corruption is used to access some scenes. No more.
The player will decide the ending of the game by making choices. On the way, it will get worse for Laura.
"Perhaps some points would be useful to counteract Laura's humiliation." The game is about humiliation.
Friday's chat with BB will have consequences for Laura and Brute. Possibly relatively good for both.
More BB's dilemma next update.
Extra options mean additional renders and more time between updates. I stick to the tags of this thread. As I wrote.
"That if there is only one path, it is not for me, stupid and illogical." Yes, apparently.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Hi!

You did a good job writing this, except for using "stupid" as a statement because it is just your opinion. I do not find it appropriate for a constructive discussion. I owe you nothing. Please, keep that in mind.
You seem to care about Laura. Could it be that a bit too much?

Very briefly:
"Is it possible that the spoil points affect Laura's increasingly weakened ability to fight her arousal?" Worth considering.
Laura remembered the scene you did not choose. Corrected.
I do not plan to make her mind a "turbo slut".
Corruption is used to access some scenes. No more.
The player will decide the ending of the game by making choices. On the way, it will get worse for Laura.
"Perhaps some points would be useful to counteract Laura's humiliation." The game is about humiliation.
Friday's chat with BB will have consequences for Laura and Brute. Possibly relatively good for both.
More BB's dilemma next update.
Extra options mean additional renders and more time between updates. I stick to the tags of this thread. As I wrote.
"That if there is only one path, it is not for me, stupid and illogical." Yes, apparently.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Hi

Thanks, I'm glad you liked what I wrote. But I just gave my opinion on what I didn't like about the game, what is stupid and illogical in the game, and what needs to be changed or improved. Of course, you don't have to agree with me, you have the right to do so. I don't expect anything from you, but nice that you will consider some of my ideas. Which may appear in the game. Of course, you didn't answer all my ideas because, as you said, they weren't worth talking about.

,,You seem to care about Laura. Could it be that a bit too much?,, I introduced you to what I think about it

You probably have a favorite character, whether it's from a book or a movie, you root for them and want everything to end up as good as possible for them. And you get upset when something doesn't work out for him. Laura is my favorite heroine and I root for her as much as you probably root for your favorite hero.

,,I do not plan to make her mind a "turbo slut".,,

Well, I don't know if you're trying. Someone is constantly humiliated and forced into sex and sees no other way out. After a while, she begins to accept the situation and begins to like it, just as Laura seems to have some resistance, but less and less often.

Fear to be afraid, what are you going to do to poor Laura :)

yes, but additional options would be better. Than adding extra scenes that don't add anything to the plot is a bit of a wasted potential for me.

Now please explain to me: what that meant for the plot. Laura. She went to the detective who ignored her. Laura got nothing. Earlier, he had told Laura that she would be contacted through a messenger if Laura was so desperate and thought her problems would be fixed immediately? Is she stupid and does not understand simple commands.

My job is to catch a guy drugging girls with hypnotic tea. Laura helps a policeman arrest him. He comes to help Ivar with dinner. I see again, same guy who got arrested got bail or what? I think to myself, since he's under arrest, he won't give Laura a pill to turn Laura on over dinner. Is it related in any way? Is this a coincidence?

That if there is only one path, it is not for me, stupid and illogical." Yes, apparently.

I may have played too many games with similar themes. And I formed an opinion based on them. That if there is only one path, it is not for me, stupid and illogical. Only the path of corruption and humiliation. I can't stand a situation where my choices mean little and the game forces me to see scenes I don't want to see.

I think Laura will be at the very bottom. Over time, the company will have more and more confidence in Laura. And it will go up the ranks of the company. And she will humiliate me every time, and she will take revenge on those who humiliated her. She's gonna have a bigger and bigger impact on the company.

Thanks for your time, best regards. Work calmly on the next game release.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Love this game, the guards should be way more retarded and strange, perhaps some kind of work mix up by the city release project for mentaly retarded sexoffenders where they now by a mistake that noone care to correct get all the tools they need and orders to be anal about security, ofcourse aftet all these years their fantasies are realy creepy, humiliating, perfectly perverted and fuckt up :devilish:

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
can we add a guy into PAM who Laura has the option of starting an emotional affair with, someone who apparently starts falling for her and wants to 'rescue her'. It can be later revealed whether his intentions are genuine or he is some kind of plant by BB.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, dear supporters!
This week I was both coding and rendering. I do not want to leave the coding to the last moment as usually to prevent negligence.
I made 47 renders and 18 are still rendering on my machine.

Next week moving on!

Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
On the day of the event, during the meeting with the "red / purple toy", we have the option of 1. "It's a trap" 2. "Talk to BB" does it somehow affect the plot? During the conversation we can say about "Brute" also does it have any influence? Or maybe this only affects the corruption point?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes