hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
The scene changes with the sign... not my fav. If you remove those, the game will feel much faster and cleaner.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I downloaded this game 5 times, 3 from different servers and everytime I unzip it, I have a problem with file corrupt. When I tried to load the game, this error apopears

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hey everyone, is Laura going to be stuck with the Hill Bills now? Or will there be a prince for her who will redeem her?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Hey everyone, is Laura going to be stuck with the Hill Bills now? Or will there be a prince for her who will redeem her?
So far it's hard to tell, it's going awfully slowly.What is Hill Bills? If someone is going to help Laura, it certainly won't be for free.Like this detective, he will first use her to entertain his colleagues during the game and then help her.Before anyone saves Laura, she will be broken mentally and physically. It will be a slave sex toy.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Communication with the developer is the best. To ask me one question, I have to apply for patronage. When I ask him a question, I can resign from the patronage.What a hopeless way of communication.He should create himself an account here like other developers.And not hide behind a paywall

Reactions: justoo

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I've already played through a few games and even spent money on them. But I wouldn't spend a penny on this game. The plot is absurd. I won't watch the progress any further. Bye Bye...:cautious:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I've already played through a few games and even spent money on them. But I wouldn't spend a penny on this game. The plot is absurd. I won't watch the progress any further. Bye Bye...:cautious:
On this page, it is impossible to explain to the creator that the plot is illogical and hopeless. And there should be two paths. And the second seemingly is, but it comes down to resisting sexual activity.When Laura resists three times she will be punished .And as punishment she will perform a worse sexual activity.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes