gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Every update for so long now... You'd think we'd be somewhere but the trend continues. Every time its like 12 minutes of everyone but the mc then a few minutes of nothing with mc. And 7+gs why? I've seen plenty higher quality games with more content and longer that take up less space.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah I wish more developers would once there game became larger that 1 or 1.5 gig would start doing updates, rather than my having to download the whole game again.. I have truly terrible bandwidth, and live in and area where I only have one ISP choice basically, and it sucks.

I know is not developers problem but, is just something that would truly help me a lot.

HenriiTT; Thank you very much for your effort I tend to shoot for the full version as I quite often edit the images to my own taste for fun and practice.

I do use the compressed sometimes though. Thank you very much for that!
Well there are standalones updates for the game, although it is for the uncompressed version. It's a few posts before yours.

Reactions: taglag

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Holy shit, i just went back and played the other path back near the start where you choose to go to beatrices apartment instead of the lawyer and saw so many diifferent scenes and unlocked more of my gallery, but it also gives you the best outcome for this update, Laura can get rid of Lolita blackmailing her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tom882 and Pollux

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Holy shit, i just went back and played the other path back near the start where you choose to go to beatrices apartment instead of the lawyer and saw so many diifferent scenes and unlocked more of my gallery, but it also gives you the best outcome for this update, Laura can get rid of Lolita blackmailing her
get rid of Lolita will happen too, if you go to lawyer instead Beatrice.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well there are standalones updates for the game, although it is for the uncompressed version. It's a few posts before yours.
I am blind and I apologize for that but I saw the compressed version, however I never did see the full version update. :(

Or I did not understand what was being written in some of the post's, sorry for being a dummy on that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Special Request v1.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Hello, dear supporters!
I will begin with this:
Let me remind you that this game I intended as an RPG game. Six months later, I added an alternative renpy version. And a year ago, after the customer vote, I implemented the navigation system. It was my first experience with renpy. Some years ago, I had a hobby of coding trading robots for forex. I did it in the Delphi language. I have no experience in Python at all. So I am learning on the go. As a result, sometimes, like coding the v1.1, I had difficulties following what I have been writing before :)
So, this week I was working on a new navigation system. As I told you earlier interface would be very much like the old one. For you - much shorter daily shower and dressing scenes and no useless clicking. Most of the places will have some event. I wanted this for the original RPG and renpy too. I never had enough time though. This week I made the first four scenes at Laura's house and most of the code. Next week I will finish coding and rendering small events.
The scene you see above is not yet from the game. I was thinking about changing Laura's ride. This is an experimental render.
Thank you so much for your support!
Really!
Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Buddy, you have some contact for Nemiegs by e-mail

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes