Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
On the day of the event, during the meeting with the "red / purple toy", we have the option of 1. "It's a trap" 2. "Talk to BB" does it somehow affect the plot? During the conversation we can say about "Brute" also does it have any influence? Or maybe this only affects the corruption point?
Corruption points are only used to unlock starred bonus events. Talking to the BB boss and telling him about Brute will affect this new update.

..Friday's chat with BB will have consequences for Laura and Brute. Possibly relatively good for both,,
More BB's dilemma next update.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, boys and girls!
I have 130 renders ready by now. This week I received my Special Request. I had to find and purchase equipment for a Ukrainian guy. Now just the transport issue. Anyway - I still managed to do at least something for the game each day. Next week should be smoother for creative work. Though, you never know during these times. Let's hope for the best!
I have finished the initial plan for populating the map. Small events in Laura's house, a small event in the church at night if the priest is corrupt. Another one in the park, one more in Gunnars office, and one on the beach at night. These will be optional events. Some will give more corruption to Laura.
Next week I will render the main story scenes.
Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018

Hello, boys and girls!
I have 130 renders ready by now. This week I received my Special Request. I had to find and purchase equipment for a Ukrainian guy. Now just the transport issue. Anyway - I still managed to do at least something for the game each day. Next week should be smoother for creative work. Though, you never know during these times. Let's hope for the best!
I have finished the initial plan for populating the map. Small events in Laura's house, a small event in the church at night if the priest is corrupt. Another one in the park, one more in Gunnars office, and one on the beach at night. These will be optional events. Some will give more corruption to Laura.
Next week I will render the main story scenes.
Regards,
Nemiegs

Thank you so much for your weekly updates! I wish other Devs were as professional as you. I was hoping you could give some feedback on a pic you had on W.U. It was Laura in a S.E. classroom with students inspecting her. I pray this will be in next update!!!!

Mar 16, 2022
Is there any chance for the mc to get out of the shitty situation she's been forced into? Or will the antagonists keep collecting more and more dirty material on her as the story progresses, making her redemption impossible?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Is there any chance for the mc to get out of the shitty situation she's been forced into? Or will the antagonists keep collecting more and more dirty material on her as the story progresses, making her redemption impossible?
Laura will be used by the detective and his companions, and then they will help her

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Laura will be used by the detective and his companions, and then they will help her

Please do not put in quotes things I did not say. I said, "The player will decide the ending of the game by making choices." Those choices had already begun. I did not say that player will decide the outcome at the end of the game. But yes, it will get worse.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Please do not put in quotes things I did not say. I said, "The player will decide the ending of the game by making choices." Those choices had already begun. I did not say that player will decide the outcome at the end of the game. But yes, it will get worse.
Sorry :)

Can you explain that to me?

My job is to catch a guy drugging girls with hypnotic tea. Laura helps a policeman arrest him. He comes to help Ivar with dinner. I see again, same guy who got arrested got bail or what? I think to myself, since he's under arrest, he won't give Laura a pill to turn Laura on over dinner. Is it related in any way? Is this a coincidence?

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Sorry :)

Can you explain that to me?

My job is to catch a guy drugging girls with hypnotic tea. Laura helps a policeman arrest him. He comes to help Ivar with dinner. I see again, same guy who got arrested got bail or what? I think to myself, since he's under arrest, he won't give Laura a pill to turn Laura on over dinner. Is it related in any way? Is this a coincidence?
It was there in the dialogues. The city is completely corrupt. That guy is or was cooperating with the boss of the previous mafia. One could conclude that some of them still have some connections with the police. SR is about Laura, not that guy. I do not think it would be much fun to read how exactly he got out. Sorry, but it seems to me that you are provoking me to spend my time on deconstructive communication by misinterpreting my words and asking me to repeat what has been already written.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It was there in the dialogues. The city is completely corrupt. That guy is or was cooperating with the boss of the previous mafia. One could conclude that some of them still have some connections with the police. SR is about Laura, not that guy. I do not think it would be much fun to read how exactly he got out. Sorry, but it seems to me that you are provoking me to spend my time on deconstructive communication by misinterpreting my words and asking me to repeat what has been already written.
I am curious, I ask questions and do not provoke. Maybe I don't remember it or I missed it in the game. You didn't answer all my questions. You say more choices in the game means longer render times. As you say it is. Isn't it better to give more choices in the game and more story events? Than bonus events that add nothing to the story.

Mar 16, 2022
I have mixed feelings about this game. I really enjoy it, but after I've been playing it for a couple of hours I'm just so fed up by the constant humiliating and degrading abuse by every single male (and the unnamable female) in the game. It's like every shitty thing that could happen to a person is just thrown at Laura and she can't do anything about it. It just drives me crazy. Maybe I'm just too emotional these days, but I guess the good games are the ones who evoke feelings in ya. Anyway, I keep coming back to the game, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a fan. :)

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I have mixed feelings about this game. I really enjoy it, but after I've been playing it for a couple of hours I'm just so fed up by the constant humiliating and degrading abuse by every single male (and the unnamable female) in the game. It's like every shitty thing that could happen to a person is just thrown at Laura and she can't do anything about it. It just drives me crazy. Maybe I'm just too emotional these days, but I guess the good games are the ones who evoke feelings in ya. Anyway, I keep coming back to the game, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a fan. :)
I have the same. But before Laura destroys this company to pieces. It will be much worse for her than it is.

Mar 16, 2022
I have the same. But before Laura destroys this company to pieces. It will be much worse for her than it is.
That's what I'm worried about. I probably won't be able to stay away from the game, but I don't know if I'm "strong enough" to watch her get raped over and over again either. I just want to know how it ends...

EDIT:
Why the fuck does the security guy get to finger Laura in the ass and then force her to give him a bj? I guess it's all necessary to keep the workplace secure?? And then being forced to go back to the fucking sleazebag Gunnar and let him do whatever the fuck he wants? Fuck this, I've got better things to do with my time. I'm outta here!!! :LOL:

EDIT 2:
This game makes me so f-ing angry, but I can't keep away from it either. I guess subconsciously I like to torture myself or something. I've played a lot of corruption games, like The Office, Anna Exciting Affection, Descent, Project Myriam, Karlsson's Gambit and more without problem, but this game? I just don't get why it gets to me. I gotta hand it to the dev, he sure knows how to spin a story in order to rile up people like me. I just hope there's something positive in there too, just to ease the suffering, not just tragedy upon tragedy.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
That's what I'm worried about. I probably won't be able to stay away from the game, but I don't know if I'm "strong enough" to watch her get raped over and over again either. I just want to know how it ends... :)
,,The player will decide the ending of the game by making choices." Those choices had already begun

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
It just occurred to me the bad guy (on phone) could be a woman, could destroy Laura's world be seducing Oliver.

• Thinking Face

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
Are there any ladies here, by the way?
I have 254 renders ready by now. This week I added 124 images.
which is three events +.
As I hoped, this week was pretty smooth for creative work until this morning. I woke up completely ill. My throne-prince has brought something nasty from school. So most of the day, I spent in the lazaret on the living room couch with the rest of my ill family. I tried to make some renders but was not very productive. I think it is enough for this week.
Back on Monday.
Regards,
Nemiegs

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Laura become Big Boss's Lady. Rather Laura becoming corrupt to the point she agrees to stay by BB's side rather than go back to Oliver?.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes