Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
well it doesn't matter where you get it but if you like the game, support the dev if possible

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sure I will support the game but actually if the game is updated every 4 months is not possible for my balance... but i will for sure when possible.. and i think if the update will be every month or in 4/5 months there is a big progression in the story the dev will be able for sure to grow up the number of his supporters.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In the game when you get to the part that starts to be mapped I saw the stats and had 26 corruption and 0 penalties. how do i get these punishment points? And what are they for?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It's already on svscomics. But because even after all these months nobody cares or know how to unlock gallery to see all scenes or trigger that one with hobos i'm not optimistic. That's what you get with multiple paths, locked out of scenes because you clicked on some option with no idea where it can lead to. And in this case with no way to even see missed scene. One decision lead to snooze vanilla nothing and other to double bj.
Of course other games such as this one with multiple paths have gallery mode, but this one sadly doesn't garner as much interest for someone to do it.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
It has been leaked here :-
Yeah that server with downloadoptions that takes you a month to download something if you don't pay the hoster..... keep2share and fileboom have a exceptionally bad downloadrate. My connection at home would be faster if I would host a server.

Reactions: M1ad

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Yeah that server with downloadoptions that takes you a month to download something if you don't pay the hoster..... keep2share and fileboom have a exceptionally bad downloadrate. My connection at home would be faster if I would host a server.
Also the premium option of those filehost is equal the cost of the game on patreon now for $4 euros.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 751 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 734 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
I wanted to ask you can not update the game Lily of the Valley Unofficial Remake Ren'Py [v1.7] [Phalzyr] Previous Moder threw, he has family problems there and all that

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Any difference between this and the RPGM version aside from different engine? cause the RPGM version is 0.6 while the Ren'Py is 0.8 so i am confused.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes