• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Dear Supporters!
This bothers me so much that I can not work until I have spoken it out loud. I do not know if this is something to tell my supporters. Or if it is a good decision. However, I always try to be honest with you and here it is.
I was working so hard with the game, and I was so proud of myself for what I managed to achieve v0.7 in such a short time. But then on Sunday while I was away for my 2-day military service an event happened that made me lose much of my motivation to continue with the project. At first, I decided to abandon it completely. But I am a guy who never gives up. I check the new situation, reorganize and move on. And I still want to tell the story of Laura and I like rendering. So that, fortunately, won't happen.
However, last Sunday made me seriously reevaluate how healthy and rationale is to spend so much time and effort on this project. I am alone working on it. It makes my working days being 16, sometimes 18 and during the last December even next to 20 hours long. This had been so during the last one and a half years. I am not 20 anymore. I had health issues because of it and had to rest for a couple of weeks in January. I have family and children. They all need my attention as well. My other hobby is music (you can hear some parts in the game as well). That is abandoned completely because of the game.
My motivation for the game was and still is the following:
I wanted to tell a consistent story. Quite often games tend to lose their initial idea turning the MCs into a cock thirsty sluts. I wanted to create a story that would be as far from that as possible. Have I managed it? It is for you to tell. I am just speaking about motivation.
Frankly speaking, I do not think my project is a success. The number of supporters since last December has been more or less the same. Probably the story is too specific or too heavy. Maybe some other reason. I can not ask you that. You are the people with the taste like mine. You enjoy the game so much that you are ready to support it financially. My deepest thanks for that. This is the most serious reason for me not to give up! I respect your engagement a lot. Therefore I try to be transparent and open about my project in communication.
Let us be honest! The only real commercial part of this game is time. When I release each update least patient people join Patreon, pay for the update, take it and leave. This goes through all of the tiers, the benefits of which were made after discussing them with you. At the end, when all tiers had received it, I give the update to one person (who some years ago told me about these games) to upload it to F95 for people to play it for free. Some time ago I had a Patron who uploaded to F95 when it was released to 5$ supporters. I did not find it very fair and had a separate post about it a long time ago. But later, I found it as an ok compromise.
It was working more or less fine until the last Sunday. Until somebody decided that my hard work and sleepless nights should not be rewarded. And v0.7 early access was given out there.
I know that it is pointless to fight. I have seen comments like "developers contribute to society and maybe rewarded for that" etc. Somebody called developers "capitalist pigs". I was born under the communist regime. I know that it was not working this way even then. And I wonder if this could be my case as I always give my updates on F95 for free after my Patrons had received it. Also, I think that me doing voluntary military service on weekends (and longer periods occasionally) for my small country and raising happy children is a far bigger contribution to society...
But if it is my new reality, I must adapt and return to a healthier balance in my life. Yes - unfortunately by reducing the time I spend with the project.
I have no certain general plan now. Most likely this would mean adding a few weeks to production time for each update and abandoning RPG. But I will come up with the plan and news during the next week.
About the nearest future. v0.7 will be officially released to tears according to the plan. I am not going to play this game. Here it will happen as written in tiers. RPG... I know that some of you are waiting for it. In the previous weekly update, I wrote that the early update of it will be released on Thursday. It won't...sorry! Most likely it will be out on Friday evening. On Monday I was so disappointed and demotivated, that I did not want to hear about the project at all. But still, I made a promise and I am working on it.
That is it for today. Thank you for being with me on this journey!
And thank you for your patience and reading this far :)
Regards,
Nemiegs.
I love the game, please don't abandon the game.

Laura is amazing, i agree with other people saying that she needs to have sex soon but the teasing game is interesting too.

Looking forward to play what is next and don't get demotivated we are here supporting you, just take more time but don't quit. Much love man

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Any way to unlock complete gallery via console or if someone can post their save with everything unlocked?

Reactions: stever

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
I believe it is not fair to post a version of the game without the authorization of the developer. Acts like what done with the latest version for Renpy in this thread show disrespect for the developer and for his other patrons and put at risk free access for those who can't afford to pay or don't wish to pay.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I believe it is not fair to post a version of the game without the authorization of the developer. Acts like what done with the latest version for Renpy in this thread show disrespect for the developer and for his other patrons and put at risk free access for those who can't afford to pay or don't wish to pay.
I find it quite funny that you are preaching against piracy on a piracy site..

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I've tried different paths to unlock everything but I still can't unlock this scene (top-righ), please help:

image_2021-06-15_191333.png

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Dear Supporters!
This bothers me so much that I can not work until I have spoken it out loud. I do not know if this is something to tell my supporters. Or if it is a good decision. However, I always try to be honest with you and here it is.
I was working so hard with the game, and I was so proud of myself for what I managed to achieve v0.7 in such a short time. But then on Sunday while I was away for my 2-day military service an event happened that made me lose much of my motivation to continue with the project. At first, I decided to abandon it completely. But I am a guy who never gives up. I check the new situation, reorganize and move on. And I still want to tell the story of Laura and I like rendering. So that, fortunately, won't happen.
However, last Sunday made me seriously reevaluate how healthy and rationale is to spend so much time and effort on this project. I am alone working on it. It makes my working days being 16, sometimes 18 and during the last December even next to 20 hours long. This had been so during the last one and a half years. I am not 20 anymore. I had health issues because of it and had to rest for a couple of weeks in January. I have family and children. They all need my attention as well. My other hobby is music (you can hear some parts in the game as well). That is abandoned completely because of the game.
I wanted to tell a consistent story. Quite often games tend to lose their initial idea turning the MCs into a cock thirsty sluts. I wanted to create a story that would be as far from that as possible. Have I managed it? It is for you to tell. I am just speaking about motivation.
Frankly speaking, I do not think my project is a success. The number of supporters since last December has been more or less the same. Probably the story is too specific or too heavy. Maybe some other reason. I can not ask you that. You are the people with the taste like mine. You enjoy the game so much that you are ready to support it financially. My deepest thanks for that. This is the most serious reason for me not to give up! I respect your engagement a lot. Therefore I try to be transparent and open about my project in communication.
Let us be honest! The only real commercial part of this game is time. When I release each update least patient people join Patreon, pay for the update, take it and leave. This goes through all of the tiers, the benefits of which were made after discussing them with you. At the end, when all tiers had received it, I give the update to one person (who some years ago told me about these games) to upload it to F95 for people to play it for free. Some time ago I had a Patron who uploaded to F95 when it was released to 5$ supporters. I did not find it very fair and had a separate post about it a long time ago. But later, I found it as an ok compromise.
It was working more or less fine until the last Sunday. Until somebody decided that my hard work and sleepless nights should not be rewarded. And v0.7 early access was given out there.
I know that it is pointless to fight. I have seen comments like "developers contribute to society and maybe rewarded for that" etc. Somebody called developers "capitalist pigs". I was born under the communist regime. I know that it was not working this way even then. And I wonder if this could be my case as I always give my updates on F95 for free after my Patrons had received it. Also, I think that me doing voluntary military service on weekends (and longer periods occasionally) for my small country and raising happy children is a far bigger contribution to society...
But if it is my new reality, I must adapt and return to a healthier balance in my life. Yes - unfortunately by reducing the time I spend with the project.
I have no certain general plan now. Most likely this would mean adding a few weeks to production time for each update and abandoning RPG. But I will come up with the plan and news during the next week.
About the nearest future. v0.7 will be officially released to tears according to the plan. I am not going to play this game. Here it will happen as written in tiers. RPG... I know that some of you are waiting for it. In the previous weekly update, I wrote that the early update of it will be released on Thursday. It won't...sorry! Most likely it will be out on Friday evening. On Monday I was so disappointed and demotivated, that I did not want to hear about the project at all. But still, I made a promise and I am working on it.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Just work on the renpy version and keep corruption of the two main girls high. This can be as successful as Anna Exiting Affection or any other fem mc corruption game with time and a bit of luck. The models are great and the story isn't bad either.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I've tried different paths to unlock everything but I still can't unlock this scene (top-righ), please help:

View attachment 1247556
I can't unlock it either, however it can be inferred that:
1) The dress is the one from the latest version.
2) It can only be at the beginning of this version 0.7, the previous image is part of v. 0.6.
3) The location looks like the park or the parking lot to me.
If anyone has any suggestions to add. Tnks

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019

Dear Supporters!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Story is fine and progressing as it should, it's not too heavy.
Yes when the game leaks into here too early it hurts dev, specially when it happens a lot. As I see the "leak" should always be controlled by developer, yeah it's debatable if it's fine at 5$.
You should also consider that we are living in tough time atm, not many have a lot of money to spend, I had to cut my spendings in Patreon for a time, just don't give up, continue the story as you see it and you Like it. Atm the story has a soul and is moving in interesting direction, success doesn't come overnight. If you feel that you have burned out, take a breather, think things trough and specially write down any interesting thought and idea.

Reactions: Vibesy and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Story is fine and progressing as it should, it's not too heavy.
Yes when the game leaks into here too early it hurts dev, specially when it happens a lot. As I see the "leak" should always be controlled by developer, yeah it's debatable if it's fine at 5$.
You should also consider that we are living in tough time atm, not many have a lot of money to spend, I had to cut my spendings in Patreon for a time, just don't give up, continue the story as you see it and you Like it. Atm the story has a soul and is moving in interesting direction, success doesn't come overnight. If you feel that you have burned out, take a breather, think things trough and specially write down any interesting thought and idea.
Yeah, I personally don't support any dev on Patreon anymore, just due to lack of funds. I have to pay bills, and work dropped to zero for approx. 9 months last year, which put me deep into debt, and I've just been playing catch up. I cut back on a lot of spending, lower amount of monthly data I have, and lower costs on other bills, so that I can even afford to eat and drive to and from work (what little work is trickling in now). And until the pandemic thing blows over, I don't see myself donating to anyone for incompleted games, each new update. I've also always been in the mentality to buy a finished product instead of monthly donations to a project that has good chance to be abandoned when the game just starts getting good. The last update was great. I've been excited about this game. I fully understand the dev has a normal life that is more important. But, In no way is it currently feasible for me to donate monthly, and that's for the same reasons the dev says they are struggling to continue...money.

Reactions: Kaasik

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Abandonment of the RPGM version, and continuation of the Ren'Py version, with longer time between updates would probably be a not so bad idea. I could see that working.

Reactions: Kaasik
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes