Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
@
Seanthiar

Tell buddy whether the RPG version are other choices besides negative ones
You have other choices, but in my opinion these choices will get you nowhere in the story. It looks like another branch was thought of but not developed. I think the renpy version is just the main branch of the story and maybe the dev will expand it later with another branch.
I understand when the dev will only finish one branch. Writing and designing a story with multiple endings is hard and programming the whole thing is even harder. A VN is like an interactive book and most VN have only one end with different intensities of bad or good. Most are a straight story with a defined end and you only can decide how bad the bad end will be and will have the illusion you can maybe have another end. Even creating only two branches (a good and a bad end) doubles the work you have to do and complicates the programming. And the amount of renders you have to do will maybe double, too. Just look at Chloe18 - it's a one branch story where you have a target (Want to be a cheerleader) but your decisions doesn't matter in the end for that target. You only decide the amount how depraved Chloe will be when you finish.

Reactions: Sadowdark

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.65] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 444 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 426 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Nice update, but it hurt a little bit when I realized there was no new content.

Reactions: Satiro

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
You can read on the patreon page and in the RPGM thread that the 0.7pre release was released for patreons last thursday. Maybe with luck the release will get up this weekend, but the dev said in the rpgm thread something about a slow connection and a few bugs he found. The pre is about 3.7GB afaik

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm completely fine with letting those who fund the development of the game have it for themselves a few weeks. Everyone needs incentive and the incentive to become a patreon is higher that way.
More patreons = more incentive for the dev to stay on top of it.

Reactions: radohak

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.7] [Nemiegs] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.70 GB
Original Mac Size: 3.68 GB

Compressed Win Size: 585 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 584 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 592 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not a fan of the new sandbox style. Someone should add the sandbox tag to the thread.

• Wow
Reactions: radohak

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game is absolutely amazing among all the lacustrine today game choices.
Nice blackmail, story and plot make sense, character is very pretty.

Good hardcore and rape scene, definitely is my top 5.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't see a point to the sandbox element. There's only 1 place you can go each time.

The difference is literally between pressing "continue"... the way it was before.
And clicking 5-8 different buttons before finding the right one... the way it is now.

When you present extra buttons to people you know they're going to press them, or they'd risk missing something. Only here the extra buttons do nothing.
And it's not like you can't create 2 options by having multi-choice dialogue the way it's been till now.

The 4th wall jokes were also a bit much, but that's fair.

Other than that I enjoyed the sex scenes. I hope Laura has her fill as well soon.

jaredhsieh65 davidsual I tried to sus out which variables are needed to unlock them, unfortunately they're locked down tight. Unren doesn't decrypt and unpack much.

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes