AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
is v0.7 of this game equivalent to the v0.6 of the rpgm version?
If you write in a spoiler what the last scenes of 0.6 it's easier to answer you. However, it is unlikely given that 0.6 came out around the same time for both(same day actually).

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
is v0.7 of this game equivalent to the v0.6 of the rpgm version?
NO, RPGM and Renpy use both the same version no. same renders etc. - RPGM 0.7 is atm not released, only Renpy. Nemiegs has to code the RPGM Version. Story is both times the same and in my opinion it's only your preference of gamestyle (RPG or Renpy-Style) that matters.

Reactions: maver!ck

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There don't seem to be that many hard choice in the game, but does anyone have a list of the choices and the outcome of them somewhere?

It would be nice to move through the game with a slightly better understanding.

One I would like to know is the adolf or Beatrice choice right at the moment.

Reactions: Priappus

Valery

Jul 10, 2018
Changelog:

514 new renders

12 new animations

10 events added to the Hall of Shame

9 new characters

Jean and Donald are back

1 new and very important place

2 day/night maps (there will be more in future updates with hidden events)

"info" function for hints and stats (I guess I spent the most time with that...)

1 short repeatable hidden event in the City Centre (will change every update)

2 short repeatable events in the office (will change every update)

Punishment system for Laura (collect 3 points to get her punished on Friday)

Bridge function on the main menu, to jump to v0.7 and unlock scene gallery without saves.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
WARNING my avast anti virus tells me sr.exe has IDP generic

don't know who's playing silly buggers trying to steal info

Ignore this something else is going on i may be diseased
Nope, avast pretty often tells me new updates to these sort of games are some sort of trojan or what not, doing a full scan of them through the same program pretty much then says nope, no problem found.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Nope, avast pretty often tells me new updates to these sort of games are some sort of trojan or what not, doing a full scan of them through the same program pretty much then says nope, no problem found.
yes apologies to everybody especially dev and sysops just finished complete drive scan - nothing. avast bugs me to pay for it but i thought i'd check it out first. now finally after 10187 days i may have discovered something.
played the game - it's cool

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I don't see a point to the sandbox element. There's only 1 place you can go each time.

The difference is literally between pressing "continue"... the way it was before.
And clicking 5-8 different buttons before finding the right one... the way it is now.

When you present extra buttons to people you know they're going to press them, or they'd risk missing something. Only here the extra buttons and nothing.
And it's not like you can't create 2 options by having multichoice dialogue the way it's been till now.
Yeah the point of using renpy instead of rpgm is to not let the player run loose not knowing what to do but taking the player's hand and guide him through.
So i liked the game escpecially the renpy version very much but this is going in the wrong direction.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, i love the theme, anyone know of any games that are similar to this?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
yes apologies to everybody especially dev and sysops just finished complete drive scan - nothing. avast bugs me to pay for it but i thought i'd check it out first. now finally after 10187 days i may have discovered something.
played the game - it's cool
If you acknowledge your earlier post was wrong how about you remove it or at the very least, you could un-header the text so it isn't cloying for attention that it doesn't deserve?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
WARNING my avast anti virus tells me sr.exe has IDP generic

don't know who's playing silly buggers trying to steal info

Ignore this something else is going on i may be diseased
How about top correct that post because you checked your PC and there was nothing

- and btw I use free Avast and it did say nothing about virus.

The only thing that maybe happend - and that is not a game problem - some of the download sites use ads or auto forwarder that try to download something in the background that Avast counts as an attack

spiffs

May 20, 2019
How about top correct that post because you checked your PC and there was nothing

- and btw I use free Avast and it did say nothing about virus.

The only thing that maybe happend - and that is not a game problem - some of the download sites use ads or auto forwarder that try to download something in the background that Avast counts as an attack
better now?

Reactions: Seanthiar

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Supporters!
This bothers me so much that I can not work until I have spoken it out loud. I do not know if this is something to tell my supporters. Or if it is a good decision. However, I always try to be honest with you and here it is.
I was working so hard with the game, and I was so proud of myself for what I managed to achieve v0.7 in such a short time. But then on Sunday while I was away for my 2-day military service an event happened that made me lose much of my motivation to continue with the project. At first, I decided to abandon it completely. But I am a guy who never gives up. I check the new situation, reorganize and move on. And I still want to tell the story of Laura and I like rendering. So that, fortunately, won't happen.
However, last Sunday made me seriously reevaluate how healthy and rationale is to spend so much time and effort on this project. I am alone working on it. It makes my working days being 16, sometimes 18 and during the last December even next to 20 hours long. This had been so during the last one and a half years. I am not 20 anymore. I had health issues because of it and had to rest for a couple of weeks in January. I have family and children. They all need my attention as well. My other hobby is music (you can hear some parts in the game as well). That is abandoned completely because of the game.
My motivation for the game was and still is the following:
I wanted to tell a consistent story. Quite often games tend to lose their initial idea turning the MCs into a cock thirsty sluts. I wanted to create a story that would be as far from that as possible. Have I managed it? It is for you to tell. I am just speaking about motivation.
Frankly speaking, I do not think my project is a success. The number of supporters since last December has been more or less the same. Probably the story is too specific or too heavy. Maybe some other reason. I can not ask you that. You are the people with the taste like mine. You enjoy the game so much that you are ready to support it financially. My deepest thanks for that. This is the most serious reason for me not to give up! I respect your engagement a lot. Therefore I try to be transparent and open about my project in communication.
Let us be honest! The only real commercial part of this game is time. When I release each update least patient people join Patreon, pay for the update, take it and leave. This goes through all of the tiers, the benefits of which were made after discussing them with you. At the end, when all tiers had received it, I give the update to one person (who some years ago told me about these games) to upload it to F95 for people to play it for free. Some time ago I had a Patron who uploaded to F95 when it was released to 5$ supporters. I did not find it very fair and had a separate post about it a long time ago. But later, I found it as an ok compromise.
It was working more or less fine until the last Sunday. Until somebody decided that my hard work and sleepless nights should not be rewarded. And v0.7 early access was given out there.
I know that it is pointless to fight. I have seen comments like "developers contribute to society and maybe rewarded for that" etc. Somebody called developers "capitalist pigs". I was born under the communist regime. I know that it was not working this way even then. And I wonder if this could be my case as I always give my updates on F95 for free after my Patrons had received it. Also, I think that me doing voluntary military service on weekends (and longer periods occasionally) for my small country and raising happy children is a far bigger contribution to society...
But if it is my new reality, I must adapt and return to a healthier balance in my life. Yes - unfortunately by reducing the time I spend with the project.
I have no certain general plan now. Most likely this would mean adding a few weeks to production time for each update and abandoning RPG. But I will come up with the plan and news during the next week.
About the nearest future. v0.7 will be officially released to tears according to the plan. I am not going to play this game. Here it will happen as written in tiers. RPG... I know that some of you are waiting for it. In the previous weekly update, I wrote that the early update of it will be released on Thursday. It won't...sorry! Most likely it will be out on Friday evening. On Monday I was so disappointed and demotivated, that I did not want to hear about the project at all. But still, I made a promise and I am working on it.
That is it for today. Thank you for being with me on this journey!
And thank you for your patience and reading this far :)
Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes