JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That hasn't been even mentioned in the game yet. She's too busy being humiliated & blackmailed by the world to even question him at the moment. (I haven't played the latest update, but up until that point is what I'm referring to anyway lol)
The reason I asked is because of the few late shifts Oliver had, I just had a feeling that she does not know Oliver as well as she thinks she does anymore. So I thought it was implied there is something up with Oliver too. But yea, The Blackmail and Humiliation which starts to get old fast, I am eager to see the MC get Corrupted. Enjoy or accepting her new reality. While earning double what she was getting prior. There is only so much humiliation as the MC until it gets cringy, that is unless there are some are into a humiliation fetish.

Reactions: Aazkaal and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The reason I asked is because of the few late shifts Oliver had, I just had a feeling that she does not know Oliver as well as she thinks she does anymore. So I thought it was implied there is something up with Oliver too. But yea, The Blackmail and Humiliation which starts to get old fast, I am eager to see the MC get Corrupted. Enjoy or accepting her new reality. While earning double what she was getting prior. There is only so much humiliation as the MC until it gets cringy, that is unless there are some are into a humiliation fetish.
I can see that. Personally, I'd like to see things happen to her, but for her to NOT enjoy it. Like, she still feels she has no choice but to submit and continue to be blackmailed into everything. But, still progress the sexual extortion with her.
Maybe I'm just weird like that, but I would rather her not start to enjoy it. And maybe there could be different routes to take, one for each side.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Our heroine is just stupid in the way she behaves, thinks that she has to agree to everything, somehow she will manage to get out of the problem.
There should be a second option to get out of these negative choices

Reactions: FookU2 and JaszMan

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Our heroine is just stupid in the way she behaves, thinks that she has to agree to everything, somehow she will manage to get out of the problem.
There should be a second option to get out of these negative choices
I thought there was a choice in the RPGM version. Then switched to Renpy, cause it has a compressed version, and I noticed she can't get out of things. Never thought about it till you mentioned it though lol. Maybe it's just me. But I swear there were choices in everything in the other version.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am like this as well. Eventually I will go to the latter category but I want her to be sad and in a way broken before that happens. I want the majority of the game to be her hating doing what she is doing.
I can see that. Personally, I'd like to see things happen to her, but for her to NOT enjoy it. Like, she still feels she has no choice but to submit and continue to be blackmailed into everything. But, still progress the sexual extortion with her.
Maybe I'm just weird like that, but I would rather her not start to enjoy it. And maybe there could be different routes to take, one for each side.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That hasn't been even mentioned in the game yet. She's too busy being humiliated & blackmailed by the world to even question him at the moment. (I haven't played the latest update, but up until that point is what I'm referring to anyway lol)
I thought there was a choice in the RPGM version. Then switch to Renpy, cause it has a compressed ersion, and I noticed she can't get out of things. Never thought about it till you mentioned it though lol. Maybe it's just me. But I swear there were choices in everything in the other version.

Maybe there will be a second path to avoid negative choices.

Reactions: FookU2

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have to say, this is just a bit too rapey even for me... lol. Don't get me wrong, solid production and a fun interface with some lighthearted scenes, like the carrot in the pussy vendor. Totally not knocking the game or those who like it. It's just there was one scene where the pizza guy pulled a gun on her and she told him to fuck off; the next scene was him shooting her with the game over screen and I said, "Thank God" followed by a real lol.

I crack myself up.

I dunno, it seems like she is being punished for something she was not even responsible for and is totally innocent in all of this, so hard for me to watch, especially when she told her friend she wanted to kill herself. But again, not knocking anyone who likes it. I can totally understand why.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have to say, this is just a bit too rapey even for me... lol. Don't get me wrong, solid production and a fun interface with some lighthearted scenes, like the carrot in the pussy vendor. Totally not knocking the game or those who like it. It's just there was one scene where the pizza guy pulled a gun on her and she told him to fuck off; the next scene was him shooting her with the game over screen and I said, "Thank God" followed by a real lol.

I crack myself up.

I dunno, it seems like she is being punished for something she was not even responsible for and is totally innocent in all of this, so hard for me to watch, especially when she told her friend she wanted to kill herself. But again, not knocking anyone who likes it. I can totally understand why.
Because the elections come down to the fact that we are forced to make negative decisions. I have no other option and when they are, the game ends for us.
I hate having only one negative choice.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, I felt put off by some of the same scenes. It would be one thing if you had to make five different choices to go to the most sketchy part of town in the middle of the night wearing next to nothing and a scene like that played out. A dude with a gun at her front door is a bit much in my opinion. A lot of the scenes just come off as a lunatic going, "HAHA I'M EVIL, NOW DO THIS THING!"

Reactions: Sadowdark

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, I felt put off by some of the same scenes. It would be one thing if you had to make five different choices to go to the most sketchy part of town in the middle of the night wearing next to nothing and a scene like that played out. A dude with a gun at her front door is a bit much in my opinion. A lot of the scenes just come off as a lunatic going, "HAHA I'M EVIL, NOW DO THIS THING!"
Exactly... Is the delivery guy going to actually commit murder and risk going to prison for the rest of his life to get dicks up his ass just because some woman wouldn't take her clothes off?

I know, you could say you never know what some idiot is going to do, and again, I am not knocking the game at all. It is pretty good for what it is but it's just not my thing.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is the delivery guy going to actually commit murder and risk going to prison for the rest of his life to get dicks up his ass just because some woman wouldn't take her clothes off?
Happens in real life, actually....people do things because they think they'll get away with it. Yes. People will risk jail and forced butt sex, just because they think they won't get caught.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I like the renpy version more than the rpg - but that what it's annoying is the "Continue story" and shower scene button - If there is only one option you can choose such a choice menu is superfluous and for the shower, even when there are two options it should be possible to save an automatically used default maybe a third and forth option for the shower like "always play shower scene" and "always skip shower scene" and never ask again after choosing one of that options. Renpy stops automatically after a scene if it is not set on auto. And if it set on auto you don't want to get stopped by single choice options.

Reactions: Dr70_1
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes