Valery

Jul 10, 2018
Or you can start the game with a "start/bridge", pick bridge, follow the walkthrough which is here on the 1st page, repeat the process for a couple of times without saving and this way unlocking the scene gallery permanently...just saying

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I restart the game and try everything and i still stuck with 47 points at this event, more precisely, this time I got only 45
Now this game needs WT because I don't want to spend 20 minutes going through the game from the beginning with the skip button held down and looking for options to raise corruption points and if I didn't get enough I will have to replay again. to get just 10 minutes of new content. Or at least a point counter that would always be displayed, so that at least I could understand where I missed something
Why don't you both go to the RPGM-Version-Thread and look there ? It's no rocket science. There are enough hints. This game is just the Ren'py-Version of the RPGM-Version and Nemiegs only moved the game to Ren'py a few weeks ago.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Why don't you both go to the RPGM-Version-Thread and look there ? It's no rocket science. There are enough hints. This game is just the Ren'py-Version of the RPGM-Version and Nemiegs only moved the game to Ren'py a few weeks ago.
Maybe because the RPG game is dead and if there are enough hints in the RPGM thread, maybe instead of writing this, you would really help and write me these hints, or if you are such a genius and could find a way to get 50 CP by the beginning of this version.

Reactions: oldschool34500

dregon87

May 6, 2019
why should I support you being lazy ?
Okay. Why are you writing to me then useless rubbish that does not carry any useful information?
My message was not targeted to you, unlike your message, which has no one meaning.
Edit: Who wants to help will help and messages that do not make sense like yours I do not need. you are just a troll!

Reactions: oldschool34500

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
In my opinion you are making a big confusion between the two threads, if this thread is still referring to the first versions in Ren'py VN, maybe not even made by Nemiegs, if not I don't see why one can't look for information in this thread regarding the updated Ren'py version that you download here, and it's not a few weeks but a few months with v0.7 the game in RPGM is finished that besides has not been uploaded on the other thread. So I think it's more fair to ask information here regarding Ren'py.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I figured it out, this event can still be repeated at the next day, I just didn't need to panic and be more attentive:)
Edit: I deleted the previous message so as not to litter in the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Geko1711

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I wish there was and actual game update somewhere. My bandwidth really sucks, so it takes me a long time to re-download the whole game with each update :(

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know someone sent a full gallery unlocked save before but when I opened it was 98% and was missing the same scene I can’t unlock which is ( the hobo and a guy in the alley). Or if someone can tell me the path that leads to that scene.
Thanks

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Are there any signature pictures for this game? I haven't been able to find any, but I like this game and would add one into my signature to help to promote the game a little bit.

Reactions: Valery and m1st3r1

whaaaasd

Mar 15, 2021
Hello, I have a weird problem. Everything in the game flickers. Flashes in and out repeatedly with no end. Tried to play with fullscreen and window mode but it did not fix it.

Edit: I am using the latest version on Windows. Different compability settings did not solve it either. Is this a common issue?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes