DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are there any signature pictures for this game? I haven't been able to find any, but I like this game and would add one into my signature to help to promote the game a little bit.
check the gfx request thread for them, if you dont see any there you can make a request for one of the artists to make one

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mise a jour le 08.11.22

Bonjour, j'ai adoré ce jeu et merci d'avoir changé pour renpy. J'ai hâte de connaitre la suite. L'histoire est vraiment bien les graphismes également. Je recommande !! Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en français, la plus compliqué à ce jour vu la quantité de fichiers.
De nouveau de retour avec cette mise a jour, je ne dirais qu'une chose bravo ! l'animation du défilé est incroyable !! Je suis fan !

version v1.4 :

Hi, I loved this game and thanks for switching to renpy. I can't wait to see what happens next. The story is really good the graphics too. I recommend it! I took the liberty of doing the French translation, the most complicated one so far because of the quantity of files.
Back again with this update, I would say only one thing bravo ! The animation of the parade is incredible ! I am a fan !

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
How do you install the update only?

tried just placing the files in the game folder as per usual. Game crashes where the update is supposed to start.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know if this happens in the full v0.9, but I downloaded the update only version and it is a complete trainwreck. Every scene using one of these face images errors out, you miss whatever dialogue is being said:

BB_7
BB_8
Diz_1
Leina_8
Leina_9
Laura_69
Laura_70
Laura_71
Laura_72
Jean_2
San_3
Of_1
Ch_1
Jo_1
Beatrise_11

I went back and played through the entire update because I thought I didn't give it a fair shake after the first couple of BB's head missing errors... and it was 90% errors.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I downloaded the full version from the anonfile link - same problem with the faces..... the full download from mixdrop and dropmefiles gave me a bad gateway message when I tried to download there. I tried them because anonfile was slow.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes