DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Here is the official answer from the developer (copied from patreon.com):

Thanks! I disabled the option of the resizing window because pictures are 1280x720 pixels and they become grainy full screen. To make them all full HD size I would need to to stop the work on further updates for a few months and render everything once again. Probably someday when the project will be a bit more successful, I will buy additional hardware and do this in parallel. Will see.
Like the rest of the stuff he may improve in the DISTANT FUTURE I'll look at when it arrives. Meanwhile I'm not reviewing a game the size of a postcard with smallish text on a 26" monitor. Not worth the literal headache to watch.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Here is the official answer from the developer (copied from patreon.com):

Thanks! I disabled the option of the resizing window because pictures are 1280x720 pixels and they become grainy full screen. To make them all full HD size I would need to to stop the work on further updates for a few months and render everything once again. Probably someday when the project will be a bit more successful, I will buy additional hardware and do this in parallel. Will see.
Doing what i did worked :) and didn't look grainy But yeah thanks for the heads up

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
Like the rest of the stuff he may improve in the DISTANT FUTURE I'll look at when it arrives. Meanwhile I'm not reviewing a game the size of a postcard with smallish text on a 26" monitor. Not worth the literal headache to watch.
For PC -- unsure if this will work for any other device/format.

Simple RPY file edit to add FULLSCREEN option to 'Preferences' screen.
Open the 'Screens.RPY' file within the 'Game' folder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having done things correctly should add the typical Window / Fullscreen radial option to the Preferences menu in game.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 29/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Special Request Official Renpy Edition" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Special Request Official Renpy Edition" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Special request Official renpy edition" version "0.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Special request Official renpy edition" versione "0.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

svenkov

Mar 5, 2019
I realy like this game because of its story. The forced corruption is rising slowly and the authors have a great sense about every step that leads the protagonist more and more into a dark world of sex. So keep going this way!

Nov 8, 2020

Having done things correctly should add the typical Window / Fullscreen radial option to the Preferences menu in game.
Thanks, pal, I had already done so!

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Great game with massive potential. Also here is a well earned humilation tag needed.
On 4k it's ok in fullscreen for me thanks to 3lfscout so please dev make this a standard and don't decide for me!

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Great to see the game moved to Ren'py (y).I played it with RPGM too, but I prefer Ren'py. I liked its idea and corruption level is getting better with story's progress. I hope to see more updates in near future.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sep 26, 2020
this was one of a couple games i played even though it was in rpgm. very happy to see it moved to ren'py. =)
Was there any more to it in RPGM? This Ren'py version is almost entirely linear. I just went back through it, holding down ctrl, to see the effects of other choices and there's very little so far.
Is this the intro to an actual game, or is this just a story being told in a really annoying and mouse-wearing way?

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Not an RPGM fan, but without it, this game looks empty. According to the original idea, RenPy does not suit this game.
I agree with you. I gave it a try yesterday and my excitement was not the same. I do not know maybe because I know the story already, maybe because of windows resizing issue.... I will decide with the next update.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is perfect for RPGM,in the RenPy his weaknesses were visible, it was like another game,and because in RenPy has to compete with amazing corruption games,I can say that I did not like it.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
This game has great bits of artistic flair. The lighting and scene composition is fairly good in most shots. I love the little stylistic flourish of showing off the outfit of the day. My only real issue is how linear the story is. There are a few choices early in the game, but if I'm remembering correctly they're all choices for what another character is doing to the protagonist.

There's a great opportunity for enabling players to juggle the different levels of blackmail against them. It's probably too much work to go back and update some of the older scenes, but it's still early enough in the story to address these issues in the following updates.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

Can't get this to work, how about posting an already edited file?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes