Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So the rpgm version is abandoned now or are the devs planning to continue with both versions?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So is the Renpy one now in front of the RPGM one? (Edit.. read the changelog its 2.5 days so well behind the RPGM version)

I only discovered this last week and played through the RPGM one. I actual prefer RPGM to Renpy (provided its done right) but I'd presume keeping both versions running is only a temporary. Pretty sure they referenced this in the actual game come to think of it. So I guess I'd better swap to renpy.

Is there an option in the game to skip to the latest content or will I have to reply it all? Thought if they are switching engines a decent dev would give the option to do this. But I also don't think the Dev of this game is great at understanding UX. Hello bouncing menus (honestly one the worst design decisions I have seen, makes selecting options a bloody mini game)

( i know how to enable skip scene in renpy so can make short work of skipping if i have to do it manually)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So is the Renpy one now in front of the RPGM one? (Edit.. read the changelog its 2.5 days so well behind the RPGM version)

I only discovered this last week and played through the RPGM one. I actual prefer RPGM to Renpy (provided its done right) but I'd presume keeping both versions running is only a temporary. Pretty sure they referenced this in the actual game come to think of it. So I guess I'd better swap to renpy.

Is there an option in the game to skip to the latest content or will I have to reply it all? Thought if they are switching engines a decent dev would give the option to do this. But I also don't think the Dev of this game is great at understanding UX. Hello bouncing menus (honestly one the worst design decisions I have seen, makes selecting options a bloody mini game)

( i know how to enable skip scene in renpy so can make short work of skipping if i have to do it manually)
Both versions seem to have the same content, 2,5 days added in update 0.5.

Reactions: Davox

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.5] [Nemiegs] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.44 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.42 GB

Compressed PC Size: 345.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 329.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes