• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
u made a remake of a game where u barrely made content for, and say : Renders and animations remastered
and yet i still see renders like a 6 year old can do with corel draw ...by just drawing them........
take a look at the game amnesia, so that u can get an understanding of renders

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
many choices, the most negative for our character :mad:
Pretty much what would happen every time you do what the blackmailer wants you give the more blackmail to hold over you, and considering how odd the game world seems to be, and basically how dumb as shit the main character appears to be, her ending up a sex toy is pretty much the only end I can see.

Why do I consider her dumb, one the the earlier pictures clearly shows her with cum dribbling out of her panties and down her leg, and she does not even seem to notice, really, just how stupid is she, no woman is not going to notice something like that, and the first thing you do in that case is head to the hospital for a blood test, etc, especially as she has missing time in between taking a drink and arriving home.

Though from some of the comments both she and the lawyer woman exchange it appears that date rape drugs and such are considered to be the fault of the woman rather than the person using them, other wise her going to the hospital and seeing the police would not be considered anything odd or doing something that would destroy her life and family, the world this is set in seems very odd, my best guess is some sort of patriachal religious dictatorship where anything like drugged and raped and such is the fault of the woman not the person doing it.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.6] [Nemiegs]

Original Size Win: 2.85 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 619 Mb (665 Mb unpacked)

Original Size Mac: 2.84 Gb

Compressed Size Mac: 604 Mb (618 Mb unpacked)

Win: -
Mac: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.6] [Nemiegs]

Original Size Win: 2.85 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 619 Mb (665 Mb unpacked)

Original Size Mac: 2.84 Gb

Compressed Size Mac: 604 Mb (618 Mb unpacked)

Win: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would think this game should be tagged with humiliation. People are literally being shamed naked in front of others.

Reactions: Pollux
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes