L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
do you want to fight about it? everybody has an opinion, and i just stated mine. don't feel threatened by an opinion, you'll be okay.
"fight", "threatened"?
Cool, where does this conclusion come from?
I guess you took it too seriously.
Have a nice day :cool:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This game is great but as always in a game ther are points.
in this specific game points are only about corruption!
So if you wanna be the winner... the only way is MAXOUT corruption points-

after that this game will be THE BEST GAME EVER :cool:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
From Nemiegs For Patreon

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Nemiegs posted this post On 6th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 6th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

View attachment wu.webp

Weekly update 29/2022, "Roast the game" results

Greetings to the most honourable supporters in the world of adult gaming!
Yes, like planned, I have created new render place presets for my new hardware. I received it this morning and installed it right away! The first results show that it is what I expected! So now I need to make plenty of test renders and adjust my postwork presets as it will change how I work. It should take the following week. Then I could begin the work on the next game update. But before this, I would like to address the issues shown in the "Rost the game" discussion. As I have said to some, the release of the next game update will be a few weeks late. Sorry for that, but I believe the whole project would benefit from it.
So! It was interesting! I should have done it much earlier, but I could not find a way to get negative feedback from you. Thank you very much for taking part in roasting the game! Here is what I learned (I would appreciate if you would comment on the results):

Laura:
  1. Her skin texture is grainy. If I understand what was meant by this correctly, it is because of texture compression. The new hardware will allow me to render textures less compressed.
  2. Laura should be more skinny/fat. I have heard opinions from both sides. Probably a bit more advocates of Laura leaning more towards the + size. It is so much a matter of taste! What I think - in the last couple of updates, I found her just a little bit too fat. So for future updates, I made her a little skinnier. Let me be a judge and stop this here :)
  3. Shaved pussy. When? It was a bit unfortunate poll. I was surprised by a Patron with a question if I planned to shave her. I am not much in favour of shaved women. But the idea was not bad, and I decided to learn the sentiment among my patrons. Shaved pussy won with a score of 71:27. As we say here: "vox populi vox Dei!" It will happen at the end of this in-game week.
  4. I should show more of her emotions after events. She is jumping to the next event as if nothing happened. Also, I need to build up her inner pressure before humiliation. I guess this is right. For some, it is not a secret - I hate writing dialogues. And I am always hurrying with them. The new hardware will give me more time for coding/writing.
  5. Laura and the other girls must have more intensive facial expressions. Please, let me explain myself - I am a proud representative of an introverted nation! What is more - I am considered an introvert among my people. If I push the limits of expressions, I would not know where it would be too much. Everything above the current level is already too much for me. But I promise to do my best! Please tell me if it becomes silly.
Outfits:
  1. The hoodie Laura wears at the Gunnars shop is ugly. Yes, I agree, and I will change it.
  2. The new outfit she has to wear is too revealing. It is hard to change, unfortunately. Many map events are attached to it. Also, patrons chose it with a vote. I have no solution at the moment.
  3. Laura must wear some leather/latex. Already in my script for the end of this in-game week.
Story:
  1. I must implement more events with Janette and Laura. Already in my script for this in-game week.
  2. Events in the park are too cartoonish. It began with the rabbit forest in drunk Laura's dream on the 1st day. Two years ago, I heard voices asking to repeat. So I made this arch. The story was dark, and I wanted a place for some silly action. It is inertia now. Please let me know more opinions about it. Should Pecker's investigations become more serious?
  3. More fetishes! Including a golden shower. I agree, in general, that I should include more fetishes. BDSM is not 100% my theme, but on some occasions, I find it hot. So it is in the script. At the end of this in-game week, the Brothel will be open at night for adventurers. However, I am not sure about watersports. It is not my subject at all. It does not mean I am not able to render the event. I do not know how to include it in the story. I like the humiliation to be more mental than physical. I am puzzled about it. Please share more ideas with me!
  4. I should include choices between soft scenes (like we have now) and hardcore. Close to the previous point. But there is one addition from me. More options - more renders - more time between updates. I think first we should solve the issue above.
  5. Bring back the husband. Take him to the Brothel. Etc. Yes! Yes! Yes! It would make the downfall even more painful! For a long time, I have had ideas for events with Oliver. But knowing there are NTR-sensitive people, I made a poll. It ended a tragedy with a score of roughly 50:50 (with the result in ). I know how to bring him back for some events. But for the long run, I need some compromise.
  6. Girls in the game say: "mommy!" It is creepy. I thought only Beatrice was calling for her dead mommy, which should be creepy. I will check for the rest of the girls.
Game build:
  1. You can not reach all of the events in the game by the end of the current update. Yes - only for the events at Laura's home. I wish to give an option for players to enjoy something additional each day, depending on their choice. I can not predict where the player will go in the morning - kitchen, living room or anywhere else. Therefore I need all of them to be ready. The rest are accomplishable by the end of the latest update.
  2. The "OMG" sound effect is overused. Yeah, I agree.
  3. The "Back" button does not go that much back. I made it go ten dialogues back. Since my first steps in Renpy, I wanted people to read the dialogues. But I am not mommy to tell people what they should do. I will remove the limit.
  4. Hints about corruption points. In progress. Basically, it is every adult scene + some choices. I will make an extended walkthrough.
My addition (please keep in mind that I must also think about people who play the game for the 1st time):
  1. There are some logical problems in the story in the beginning.
  2. Comic "OMG", "WTF", "NO", "etc." images are heavily overused. I am surprised no one mentioned it. Let me know what you think about it.
  3. The first two weeks include a heavy and annoying morning routine.
  4. The 3rd week is still too many clicks to the places where nothing happens.
  5. It is not a uniform game in terms of interface. It is more like three games in a row.
  6. Laura accepts back-door sex too easy in the beginning.
  7. Image quality in the first two weeks is mostly terrible.
  8. Laura is a bit too sweet in the beginning.
  9. Dialogues, in general, need some improvements.
  10. Music choice, in the beginning, is quite infantile.

Please feel free to add if you have not done it yet!
Thank you very much again!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs

)

Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
From Nemiegs For Patreon

Thanks In Advance .

(

View attachment 1967775

Weekly update 29/2022, "Roast the game" results

Greetings to the most honourable supporters in the world of adult gaming!
Yes, like planned, I have created new render place presets for my new hardware. I received it this morning and installed it right away! The first results show that it is what I expected! So now I need to make plenty of test renders and adjust my postwork presets as it will change how I work. It should take the following week. Then I could begin the work on the next game update. But before this, I would like to address the issues shown in the "Rost the game" discussion. As I have said to some, the release of the next game update will be a few weeks late. Sorry for that, but I believe the whole project would benefit from it.
So! It was interesting! I should have done it much earlier, but I could not find a way to get negative feedback from you. Thank you very much for taking part in roasting the game! Here is what I learned (I would appreciate if you would comment on the results):

Laura:
  1. Her skin texture is grainy. If I understand what was meant by this correctly, it is because of texture compression. The new hardware will allow me to render textures less compressed.
  2. Laura should be more skinny/fat. I have heard opinions from both sides. Probably a bit more advocates of Laura leaning more towards the + size. It is so much a matter of taste! What I think - in the last couple of updates, I found her just a little bit too fat. So for future updates, I made her a little skinnier. Let me be a judge and stop this here :)
  3. Shaved pussy. When? It was a bit unfortunate poll. I was surprised by a Patron with a question if I planned to shave her. I am not much in favour of shaved women. But the idea was not bad, and I decided to learn the sentiment among my patrons. Shaved pussy won with a score of 71:27. As we say here: "vox populi vox Dei!" It will happen at the end of this in-game week.
  4. I should show more of her emotions after events. She is jumping to the next event as if nothing happened. Also, I need to build up her inner pressure before humiliation. I guess this is right. For some, it is not a secret - I hate writing dialogues. And I am always hurrying with them. The new hardware will give me more time for coding/writing.
  5. Laura and the other girls must have more intensive facial expressions. Please, let me explain myself - I am a proud representative of an introverted nation! What is more - I am considered an introvert among my people. If I push the limits of expressions, I would not know where it would be too much. Everything above the current level is already too much for me. But I promise to do my best! Please tell me if it becomes silly.
Outfits:
  1. The hoodie Laura wears at the Gunnars shop is ugly. Yes, I agree, and I will change it.
  2. The new outfit she has to wear is too revealing. It is hard to change, unfortunately. Many map events are attached to it. Also, patrons chose it with a vote. I have no solution at the moment.
  3. Laura must wear some leather/latex. Already in my script for the end of this in-game week.
Story:
  1. I must implement more events with Janette and Laura. Already in my script for this in-game week.
  2. Events in the park are too cartoonish. It began with the rabbit forest in drunk Laura's dream on the 1st day. Two years ago, I heard voices asking to repeat. So I made this arch. The story was dark, and I wanted a place for some silly action. It is inertia now. Please let me know more opinions about it. Should Pecker's investigations become more serious?
  3. More fetishes! Including a golden shower. I agree, in general, that I should include more fetishes. BDSM is not 100% my theme, but on some occasions, I find it hot. So it is in the script. At the end of this in-game week, the Brothel will be open at night for adventurers. However, I am not sure about watersports. It is not my subject at all. It does not mean I am not able to render the event. I do not know how to include it in the story. I like the humiliation to be more mental than physical. I am puzzled about it. Please share more ideas with me!
  4. I should include choices between soft scenes (like we have now) and hardcore. Close to the previous point. But there is one addition from me. More options - more renders - more time between updates. I think first we should solve the issue above.
  5. Bring back the husband. Take him to the Brothel. Etc. Yes! Yes! Yes! It would make the downfall even more painful! For a long time, I have had ideas for events with Oliver. But knowing there are NTR-sensitive people, I made a poll. It ended a tragedy with a score of roughly 50:50 (with the result in ). I know how to bring him back for some events. But for the long run, I need some compromise.
  6. Girls in the game say: "mommy!" It is creepy. I thought only Beatrice was calling for her dead mommy, which should be creepy. I will check for the rest of the girls.
Game build:
  1. You can not reach all of the events in the game by the end of the current update. Yes - only for the events at Laura's home. I wish to give an option for players to enjoy something additional each day, depending on their choice. I can not predict where the player will go in the morning - kitchen, living room or anywhere else. Therefore I need all of them to be ready. The rest are accomplishable by the end of the latest update.
  2. The "OMG" sound effect is overused. Yeah, I agree.
  3. The "Back" button does not go that much back. I made it go ten dialogues back. Since my first steps in Renpy, I wanted people to read the dialogues. But I am not mommy to tell people what they should do. I will remove the limit.
  4. Hints about corruption points. In progress. Basically, it is every adult scene + some choices. I will make an extended walkthrough.
My addition (please keep in mind that I must also think about people who play the game for the 1st time):
  1. There are some logical problems in the story in the beginning.
  2. Comic "OMG", "WTF", "NO", "etc." images are heavily overused. I am surprised no one mentioned it. Let me know what you think about it.
  3. The first two weeks include a heavy and annoying morning routine.
  4. The 3rd week is still too many clicks to the places where nothing happens.
  5. It is not a uniform game in terms of interface. It is more like three games in a row.
  6. Laura accepts back-door sex too easy in the beginning.
  7. Image quality in the first two weeks is mostly terrible.
  8. Laura is a bit too sweet in the beginning.
  9. Dialogues, in general, need some improvements.
  10. Music choice, in the beginning, is quite infantile.

Please feel free to add if you have not done it yet!
Thank you very much again!
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs

)

Thanks In Advance .
Thanks 4 the share! :)
The text had me sold on when I read: "Already in my script for the end of this in-game week." regarding leather/Latex :love:
Hope that (for me at least) it justifies that Laura is been changed to be (a bit) skinnier. I like Laura the way she is now but I will have to see for myself in the next update. ;)

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
I feel bringing the husband back is important to increase pressure on Laura. Right now it doesn't feel like her degradation and sexual awakening has real consequences -- it's all just fretting and moping, but nothing's happening with the relationship. It's hard to care about a character who doesn't even appear in the game, you know?

That said, this is maybe my new favorite game on the site, so obviously I think you're doing a great job.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks 4 the share! :)
The text had me sold on when I read: "Already in my script for the end of this in-game week." regarding leather/Latex :love:
Hope that (for me at least) it justifies that Laura is been changed to be (a bit) skinnier. I like Laura the way she is now but I will have to see for myself in the next update. ;)
I’m just happy that 2 of my suggestions are in that post

Reactions: Latex224
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes