Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
The old classmate should be the fat smelly retarded creep that got caught stealing dirty panties and after a year of getting fucking trashed he drugged the worst bitch of them all and got sent to an mental institution that he just got out from and now even thou he does´nt know shes the one spreading her legs, she recognise him right away, a bigger dumber bald version of the pig that according to his confession to the police had his very long tounge lubricating her tight pussy and ass and then slowly forced two fat fingers to the knuckles while going balls deep feeding her so much sperm (she was'nt hungry for a week) and robbing her of all her virginities, lucky for her, his cheers and screams got campus police kicking in her door, she not remembering anything, her father silenced it and the corrupt judge gladly sent the boy away for what was supposed to be a life sentence locked up drugged and treated like an animal for years untill the cruel judge get caught doing bad stuff, and after an investigation gets all his judgements more or less thrown out, now free and hatefull he has no idea what to do with a woman but he's amazed how her tight little holes can fit seemingly too big "stuff", he brings his own bag of weard shit to try out on her because he's a big boy doctor now.
The security guard could be an impotent old rapist that has found God in prison, and now after a lifetime in prison he's covered with perverted tattoos of Satans whores being "saved" thrue great cruelty and shame, now an impotent old fart this wacko fanatic pervert is released because the overcrowded prison and is now on a holy mission from God to punish all these sinners/whores that he blames for a lifetime in prison, all those times he got beaten and sodomised with bottles and worse for being a rapist eventually made him crazy, he now do it to himself driving away all sinfull taughts in the prossess, he got alot of ideas and a bunch of jars filled with the holy slime dripping from his limp cock, lets fill them up and plug them shutt with the holy butt-plugs he had spent crazy amount of time carving out and perfected, each more monstrous than the other, all with a front and back plug, symbolising the different demons in hell:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I got this bug tip guide sad go to Beatrice so I clicked on Beatrice and the game kicked back to the main screen than I tried again clicked on the big P and tried click on fancy suburb nothing happened im stuck cant continue
PLEASE HELP

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
The old classmate should be the fat smelly retarded creep that got caught stealing dirty panties and after a year of getting fucking trashed he drugged the worst bitch of them all and got sent to an mental institution that he just got out from and now even thou he does´nt know shes the one spreading her legs, she recognise him right away, a bigger dumber bald version of the pig that according to his confession to the police had his very long tounge lubricating her tight pussy and ass and then slowly forced two fat fingers to the knuckles while going balls deep feeding her so much sperm (she was'nt hungry for a week) and robbing her of all her virginities, lucky for her, his cheers and screams got campus police kicking in her door, she not remembering anything, her father silenced it and the corrupt judge gladly sent the boy away for what was supposed to be a life sentence locked up drugged and treated like an animal for years untill the cruel judge get caught doing bad stuff, and after an investigation gets all his judgements more or less thrown out, now free and hatefull he has no idea what to do with a woman but he's amazed how her tight little holes can fit seemingly too big "stuff", he brings his own bag of weard shit to try out on her because he's a big boy doctor now.
The security guard could be an impotent old rapist that has found God in prison, and now after a lifetime in prison he's covered with perverted tattoos of Satans whores being "saved" thrue great cruelty and shame, now an impotent old fart this wacko fanatic pervert is released because the overcrowded prison and is now on a holy mission from God to punish all these sinners/whores that he blames for a lifetime in prison, all those times he got beaten and sodomised with bottles and worse for being a rapist eventually made him crazy, he now do it to himself driving away all sinfull taughts in the prossess, he got alot of ideas and a bunch of jars filled with the holy slime dripping from his limp cock, lets fill them up and plug them shutt with the holy butt-plugs he had spent crazy amount of time carving out and perfected, each more monstrous than the other, all with a front and back plug, symbolising the different demons in hell:devilish:
WTF? maybe you need some therapy, cause it sounds like, maybe are you sure you aren't that guy....

Reactions: Sadowdark

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
how to increase corruption
when you see the map from above, every area has stars on it, click on those, they will increase corruption. also, accept every challenge (copy your ass on the copier, or skip making copies for the friday punishments, go to the club and work at the bar, visit gunnar everyday, etc).

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hey!

I think I need to clarify a bit. Corruption points are needed only for the scenes where the points are asked. The rest is choice based. All Bumdolf events depend on choices. 1st event - be rude. For the 2nd event pick "5 gold" and "show boobs". 3rd event agree to Donald's blackmail when visiting Jean. If this is done, the event at home comes up automatically. Changing your choices - the quickest way is as in the pictures attached. This will land you at the beginning of the previous update. Sorry for my Engrish. I am on a little vacation and opened my rum.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

View attachment 1935933 View attachment 1935934
Sorry to bother you during your vacation, but so far no one has been able to explain a certain point to me.
It is about the moment of choosing between "Adolf" and "Beatrice". If I choose to meet Beatrice, is it possible to meet Adolf later in the game? In this part or in the future?
If you have a free moment, I will be grateful for your answer.
Have a nice and successful holiday.

PS

I also like good rum :cool:

Reactions: Nemiegs

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Sorry to bother you during your vacation, but so far no one has been able to explain a certain point to me.
It is about the moment of choosing between "Adolf" and "Beatrice". If I choose to meet Beatrice, is it possible to meet Adolf later in the game? In this part or in the future?
If you have a free moment, I will be grateful for your answer.
Have a nice and successful holiday.

PS

I also like good rum :cool:
Hi!

Yes, if you choose the Beatrice option, you will meet Adolf later in the game. This choice determines mostly what would happen to Beatrice along the way.

Regards,
Nemiegs

P.S. Rum was good :)

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi!

Yes, if you choose the Beatrice option, you will meet Adolf later in the game. This choice determines mostly what would happen to Beatrice along the way.

Regards,
Nemiegs

P.S. Rum was good :)
Thanks a lot!

Regards

PS

Rum is always good for me ;)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes