luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Really nice vn, maybe i'm enjoying it a bit too much xD
The little touch of femme fatale during the dinner with the detective was a nice touch (y)

Btw there is a missing picture, if you avoid the scam lady in the park a couple of days later when you are exiting the office, (instead of going to he park) you can "molest the mc", she will say something but there's no pic.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Doing yoga at morning will remove fat (and in how much time)? Altrough is barely visible ppl still make fun of her so there is a change in the script, the most noticeable is when you click on cake on/off but totally unsure about everything else.

54llk

Jun 15, 2022
I am a Chinese and don't understand English very well. Who can tell me if in the journal, "No cake, Laura can get pregnant" is it the cake that gets pregnant or the cake that doesn't get pregnant?

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Honourable Round Knights of Laura's Table!
I've gotten so far that I have the new sandbox skeleton ready. Will continue coding when I have all the visuals. I'll start rendering sandbox events next week, and you'll begin getting previews by the end of the week.
Work on the game went faster than planned, so I rewarded myself with a couple of days in the world of TFA. Issue 3 is almost ready. The leading role this time is Leina. I am still determining when the release will be. SR is the priority, but I hope TFA will see daylight by the end of next week too!
Thank you for your attention!
Have a great weekend!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Doing yoga at morning will remove fat (and in how much time)? Altrough is barely visible ppl still make fun of her so there is a change in the script, the most noticeable is when you click on cake on/off but totally unsure about everything else.
That's a joke, she's not even remotely fat. She's just got a slightly bigger bottom. Which is really in vogue anyway at the moment, so why would anybody bother about that?

Reactions: Pollux

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
:ROFLMAO: This is why I hate polls in games. Because you can never make everyone happy. And when something is chosen, some are happy, others complain that others have chosen wrong.
Isn't that the nature of all polls? Sometimes you get what you want and sometimes you dont. The whole point of being a patron, is that you get some kind of input into the game you're supporting. And polls are a really good way to allow that.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1679508519301.png

Hi!

Voting is over!

Thank you all for taking part in it!

The results were so close that I downloaded the excel reports and tallied the results by hand. I could understand why Patreon showed 111 upvoters, but it was 50:50. My vote was not considered in the results but appeared in the voter count.

So Patreon's score is 50:50 without my vote.

Identical voting took place on the Subscribestar platform.

The winner by 6 votes is dress #1!

It was interesting!

Before the following in-game Monday, there will be a poll on Laura's hairstyle and outfit.

Regards,

Nemiegs

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2487359

Hi!

Voting is over!

The results were so close that I downloaded the excel reports and tallied the results by hand. I could understand why Patreon showed 111 upvoters, but it was 50:50. My vote was not considered in the results but appeared in the voter count.

It was interesting!

Before the following in-game Monday, there will be a poll on Laura's hairstyle and outfit.

Regards,

Nemiegs

Thanks In Advance.
It was to be expected that the first one would win. :ROFLMAO: How I hate surveys

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 2487359

Hi!

Voting is over!

It was interesting!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Thanks In Advance.
Well, that was a real cliff-hanger :LOL:
And for all of you who voted for dress no. 2, my self-included, remember – it is ‘just’ a dress. After all, the real fun starts when it comes off :cool:
It’s going to be interesting to see if we are just as divided for the next vote - bring it on!

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes