PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've never finished this game, I think I played up to version 2.0, but I remember very well every time Laura shouted "Oh my God", the voice was funny.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Haven't played since about 1.4 I think, since I lost my saves. I do plan to replay the whole thing because the game's really good and I want to see how it moves forward, but I keep putting it off.

Any chance a kind soul could give me a summary of what happens with Beatrice? She's my favorite character other than Laura. I'm talking about the route where Beatrice gets exploited. (I don't mind spoilers)

Thank you :)

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Nemiegs
Hey there,
just noticed I was missing a scene, and it seems to be because, in "04 vepris.rpy", if "vepris" is not true, it goes down the path of w4d7_4_pimp but doesn't set "pimp_slut" to True. Just wanted to check whether that was intentional, or a bug.

Thanks!
Hi!

It's a bug. I fixed it now; you should be able to play the event at the end of the upcoming update.

Thanks!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you get the MC to go fully corrupt, Or is she more like Monica from Fashion Business and has an Iron Will, no matter how much lewd and pleasant temptation she experiences she is undaunted and can not be persuaded by B.B.?

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
How do you get the MC to go fully corrupt, Or is she more like Monica from Fashion Business and has an Iron Will, no matter how much lewd and pleasant temptation she experiences she is undaunted and can not be persuaded by B.B.?
You wait :)
The corruption happens gradually as you collect corruption points. We are still quite a way from the conclusion of SR, so there's still a lot of corrupting to do. Who knows what kind of person Laura will turn out to be at the end of the game - that's anyone's guess.
I might also add that some players may choose a path that does not lead Laura down that road.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
I must say, just finished the current version of the game and holy shit this is on another level.. Kudos to the developers!
The buildup of corruption and submission is perfectly done, and the content available is really huge it took me some time lol.
I would love to know if there's any similar games to SR to be recommended.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Uhm, not sure if somebody already reported this, but I think I found a bug in version 2.2? There is quite the situation with the week 3 weekend. Here is the thing - I have MC sub, activated storylines of Adolf, Ritvar Bad, Donald and Jean, while BB is dangerous and Brute is dangerous. Now the entire bug:

1. After the choice between calling Olivier or meeting Jeanette and the Church event afterwards, if I don't go to the beach at night and do all activites once, the game progress directly to the Monday, while skipping Sunday completelly. So this means no story events from Adolf and no closing Rotvald storyline. EDIT: Cannot reproduce this part again, but I'm sure at one point I did skip the whole Sunday once.

2. Sunday launches properly, BUT if I don't go to the beach in Sunday evening BEFORE going home, when the game stops in kitchen with cake, and also click all 3 activities once, this locks the game to repeat entire Sunday. The first indicator is, you can't eat the cake in the kitchen, and when game is about to progress to Monday, you can always eat it.

The whole repeat works only once, when I tried to test going to the beach in the evening of the "second Sunday", nothing happened, and I was still able to eat cake and progress normally to the Monday.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I must say, just finished the current version of the game and holy shit this is on another level.. Kudos to the developers!
The buildup of corruption and submission is perfectly done, and the content available is really huge it took me some time lol.
I would love to know if there's any similar games to SR to be recommended.
the first game in my gif and there are alot of other female protagonist ones that get corrupted and cheat in it too, you can dm me if you have a question of the ones that dont have the games name on it if you want

Reactions: supppppbroooo

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Alright thank you! I saw the list you have and it seems like a really good list. I really am a fan of female protagonists games like this one and AWAM like it hits different than the male ones hahaha
the first game in my gif and there are alot of other female protagonist ones that get corrupted and cheat in it too, you can dm me if you have a question of the ones that dont have the games name on it if you want

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, I just finished the game.. well, at least one route. While I do agree, the quality it's superb, and definitelly lands in my personal favourite list, when content was around 5th week, I noticed it kinda... exhausts the topic? I mean there sure are more ways to humiliate someone that I didn't think about, but sheer amount of things Laura experienced, makes it hard to imagine more. So yes, the last few days felt a little bit boring. I must say, towards the end I enjoyed more the content from other girls, rather than just watch Laura getting fucked for 69420th time.

And while I'm on that topic, with all that passed time, all her efforts of trying to save herself failed so miserably, that it's just sad. Every person that tried to help her, ended up dead, and the remaining one is only getting sketchier as the story pregreesses. Yes, I'm talking about you Jeanette. So MC is basically still in a square one, with no options to change anything. I guess it's kinda adds worry about the thing I mentioned previously - the story seems nowhere near finished, yet the amount of possible 'fresh' exciting content avaible to add is rapidly dwindling. And this was, sadly, shown in the newest part. Well, it's still not bad tho, and the recently started slightly incestous aproach in scenes and only metioned "family times" are doing good job with keeping me interested, but still. Feels like "just" the exploiting Laura hit a level so big, it can't possibly bring much more to the table.

Am I the only one with this opinion, or can you see it too?

Last edited:

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Amazing game. Probably the sexier game I ever played. I just love all the angles the dev use to show how hot Laura (and the other characters) are, making them even hotter.

Reactions: DoAdventures

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Ok, I just finished the game.. well, at least one route. While I do agree, the quality it's superb, and definitelly lands in my personal favourite list, when content was around 5th week I noticed, it kinda... exhausts the topic? I mean there sure are more ways to humiliate someone that I didn't think about, but sheer amount of things Laura experienced, makes it hard to imagine more. So yes, the last few days felt a little bit boring. I must say, towards the end I enjoyed more the content from other girls, rather than just watch Laura getting fucked for 69420th time.

And while I'm on that topic, with all that passed time, all her efforts of trying to save herself failed so miserably, that it's just sad. Every person that tried to help her, ended up dead, and the remaining one is only getting sketchier as the story pregreesses. Yes, I'm talking about you Jeanette. So MC is basically still in a square one, with no options to change anything. I guess it's kinda adds worry about the thing I mentioned previously - the story seems nowhere near finished, yet the amount of possible 'fresh' exciting content avaible to add is rapidly dwindling. And this was, sadly, shown in the newest part. Well, it's still not bad tho, and the recently started slightly incestous aproach in scenes and only metioned "family times" are doing good job with keeping me interested, but still. Feels like "just" the exploiting Laura hit a level so big, it can't possibly bring much more to the table.

Am I the only one with this opinion, or can you see it too?
You raise some good points. I've run through it twice, once on the Pride path and once on the Submission. The Pride path felt like it had a lot more room left to explore, probably because at this point it feels underexplored and underdeveloped compared to Submission. I didn't do a scene count or anything but Submission felt subjectively like it has a ton more content, and yeah, it does feel like it's nearly reached a logical conclusion unless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev is aware that the hopelessness of Laura's plight is oppressive, which is why he includes so many surreally silly and comedic scenes. My personal preference would have been to give Laura a path to fight back and resist while remaining tonally consistent (maybe we'll see it in Special Request 2: Even Deeper in a More Corrupting Web of Corruption, and I really would love to see a sequel with different characters and a better title than the one I just invented). I really do think that letting Laura make legitimate progress against her persecutors would be a more effective way of lightening the mood than having non sequitur comedic interludes, but then apparently I'm the only one who finds those jarring so I won't climb up on that horse again.

That said, this is my favorite game going right now, and I'm looking forward to more.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You raise some good points. I've run through it twice, once on the Pride path and once on the Submission. The Pride path felt like it had a lot more room left to explore, probably because at this point it feels underexplored and underdeveloped compared to Submission. I didn't do a scene count or anything but Submission felt subjectively like it has a ton more content, and yeah, it does feel like it's nearly reached a logical conclusion unless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev is aware that the hopelessness of Laura's plight is oppressive, which is why he includes so many surreally silly and comedic scenes. My personal preference would have been to give Laura a path to fight back and resist while remaining tonally consistent (maybe we'll see it in Special Request 2: Even Deeper in a More Corrupting Web of Corruption, and I really would love to see a sequel with different characters and a better title than the one I just invented). I really do think that letting Laura make legitimate progress against her persecutors would be a more effective way of lightening the mood than having non sequitur comedic interludes, but then apparently I'm the only one who finds those jarring so I won't climb up on that horse again.

That said, this is my favorite game going right now, and I'm looking forward to more.
I guess my preference is the same. Not that the comedic scenes are bad, but yes, her having progressed in fighting back would make much better impression that those, and take away at least some of the despair that players are forced to experience with her.

And for the spoiler part.. I don't like it at all. Well, my unwilligness to accept it doesn't mean it won't happen, but so far nothing tangible really points towards this outcome. Maybe on Pride patch, which I didn't play yet, it would be better incorporated in story, but as for Submission, despite all losses in her fight so far, she all the time emphasizes having hope and her will not to surrender, but to continue destroying the PAM. Sure, it still can happen, but if dev won't do like sharp 180 degrees turn with her attitude, I don't see that happen anytime soon.

Edit: Also completelly unrelated question - why is the ISPOILER format the only one not added to the formatting tools? It's kinda annoying to type it by hand every time, and I prefer to using it, since it makes reading sentences better than regular spoiler.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Edit: Also completelly unrelated question - why is the ISPOILER format the only one not added to the formatting tools? It's kinda annoying to type it by hand every time, and I prefer to using it, since it makes reading sentences better than regular spoiler.
it is..try the ... next to it ;).

Reactions: zaqrwe

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
when content was around 5th week I noticed, it kinda... exhausts the topic? I mean there sure are more ways to humiliate someone that I didn't think about, but sheer amount of things Laura experienced, makes it hard to imagine more. So yes, the last few days felt a little bit boring.
Yeah, happens to me, too. We had a discussion with the developer and he also saw that he tried do incorporate too much into the game. He will cut it down from now on and also had other changes in mind. He sounded very reflected and I am giving him time to do so.
the story seems nowhere near finished, yet the amount of possible 'fresh' exciting content avaible to add is rapidly dwindling.
I also would have expected that this game will be done after 3 or 4 more updates, but he said that is just around midway.

Not that the comedic scenes are bad,
Yeah, but they do not fit in. This game has a serious, almost dark theme. The comedic scenes are totally breaking immersion (as well as some other scenes). But I have to say I liked the bicicle-"lending"-scene.

But yeah, too much fat in all directions. And I think it is better to end a game in time instead of making all kinds of spin-offs to the main story in order to prolongue the journey. Better but all the ideas in a second game, without all the beginner-mistakes. But the developer said it will be better and fine from now on.

About the spiler: Try the flag next to the smilie.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes