gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, I'm sure this is a bit of a silly question but in order to get the most corrupt path, is it best to go with the pride or the submission option when making choices? Thanks :)
I'd go with a mixture For the last 2 days I went with all pride choices and I do think I missed out of somethings so I've gone back and about to start again what I would like or perhaps it's already there is an option to hide what the choices give you ie pride and submission and keep them hidden for those that perhaps want what could be considered a more natural playthrough rather than rollbacking if your choices do not match the stat you wanted which is as I discovered a rather odd expereience and perhaps not a satisfying one

Reactions: TimoF965

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
What issues are you experiencing?
The problems occur once I get to work. Right away I get a couple of gray screen errors where I can't rollback, only ignore and miss the screen. Once the event starts no pictures load at all, just text -- well, I assume it's once the events starts because I can't see a thing. That was as far as I got.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
The problems occur once I get to work. Right away I get a couple of gray screen errors where I can't rollback, only ignore and miss the screen. Once the event starts no pictures load at all, just text -- well, I assume it's once the events starts because I can't see a thing. That was as far as I got.
Okay - that sounds Strange :-O
You are welcome to send me a save so I can see if the same happens for me.
You are playing 'regular' and not kinetic right?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Kinetic is a great addition for those that prefer it but I just wish the normal version had a bit more leeway, it's very easy to miss key events if you end up fucking around with "side content" unfortunately.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
We are through with almost 2/3 of the game. So make it late 2025 for the ending.
Considering that to finish the sixth week there are 2 days left, that would make it to the end of the year, then there are still 14 days left i.e. 2 weeks times 2 ½ months makes 36 months, so still 3 years. Why are you fed up with Laura?:p

Reactions: wildride69

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Geko1711 : You are right, I was not thinking straight. Maybe I was subconsciously influenced by the fact that 2027 would be a little long in my opinion.
I like this game and I think, Nemiegs is doing a good job, but I cannot think about a way for him to delay the already very advanced story, especially as he saif to trim it of most of the fat.
But hey, my lack of being able to tell a story slowly is one of the many reasons I am not creating one story myself :D . So it is Nemiegs duty to surprise me with a development or even twist I am not expecting :D .
So I am not hating Laura, just thinking she was tortured more than enough ;) .

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
TimoF965 when I was replying to you and wrote that it was about three years away, I was thinking to myself: is it still that long away?:p Then I looked at how many years the game has been around, well it's 4! Don't look at the date of this thread's OP, that doesn't count, the game started first in RPG, later it was changed to Ren'Py.
Nemiegs' work is commendable, especially for the constancy and coherency, another quality is that he is a volcano of ideas, so I definitely think Laura will surprise us again and again. (of course, mine was a joke if Laura had bored you).
In addition the graphics are excellent, both in terms of definition and for the models, which are customised, speaking of definition, wildride69 I may have some bad news, it depends how you see it: Laura's bush is starting to grow,:eek: :ROFLMAO: you can see it already, so I think, it could be an indication of further punishment, so TimoF965 , the torture could continue.:sneaky:
These are not spoilers, just my guesses, but as a lover of this game, I like to be able to imagine Laura in some scenes, I think there will be many more rabbits to pull out of Nemiegs hat.:love:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
TimoF965 when I was replying to you and wrote that it was about three years away, I was thinking to myself: is it still that long away?:p Then I looked at how many years the game has been around, well it's 4! Don't look at the date of this thread's OP, that doesn't count, the game started first in RPG, later it was changed to Ren'Py.
Nemiegs' work is commendable, especially for the constancy and coherency, another quality is that he is a volcano of ideas, so I definitely think Laura will surprise us again and again. (of course, mine was a joke if Laura had bored you).
In addition the graphics are excellent, both in terms of definition and for the models, which are customised, speaking of definition, wildride69 I may have some bad news, it depends how you see it: Laura's bush is starting to grow,:eek: :ROFLMAO: you can see it already, so I think, it could be an indication of further punishment, so TimoF965 , the torture could continue.:sneaky:
These are not spoilers, just my guesses, but as a lover of this game, I like to be able to imagine Laura in some scenes, I think there will be many more rabbits to pull out of Nemiegs hat.:love:
Nemieg hopefully has more sense than to give us a disgusting bush chick, Bush Freak route should be optional. :LOL:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Nemieg hopefully has more sense than to give us a disgusting bush chick, Bush Freak route should be optional. :LOL:
I think only landing strips as it has always been before shaving, but as it is at the beginning it is not yet well groomed, however it is not a jungle. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: wildride69
4.20 star(s) 63 Votes