doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
This game would have been great if it weren't for all the ugly dudes . Way too much male cocks, not my cup of tea. Liked the girl on girl action
Tbh, what did you expect when the MC was blackmaled into a drug and sex traffic job? Most of the paying and influential customers are male. Most of the antagonist's staff are trusted male lieutenants, whom he picked to look intimidating, not male model, weak looking simps. Your expectations exceed the setup and premise of the story.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
This game would have been great if it weren't for all the ugly dudes . Way too much male cocks, not my cup of tea. Liked the girl on girl action
The fact that there are "way too much male cocks" is not a parameter to say whether a game is great or not. The game is great because of its setting, story, animations, characters, etc.
Also, as doccop63 says, for the story the game wants to tell, there needs to be a lot of straight action.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Special Request: In the Web of Corruption [v2.4] [Nemiegs]- Compressed

Full Interaction Edition (Make all in game decisions)
Win/Linux [2,55 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,55 GB]
- - - -

Kinetic Edition (Chose only Pure or Corrupt route)
Win/Linux [2,64 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,64 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialRequestInTheWebOfCorruption-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: only MILF

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is there no way to change the player name once you're too balls deep into the game to start over? I'm tired of seeing her talk to whoever this Laimonis fucker is, because it ain't me. Whoever came up with that must have been drinking mayonnaise with lemonade in it. I tried editing the .rpy script files and she's still saying it, so I'm guessing the name is tied to your save data?

• Haha
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
4.20 star(s) 63 Votes