FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My saves don't work. What happened? I was playing the non-kinetic version

Last edited:

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
There seems to be a bug. after i played the saturday (with maze game) it reverted to a monday from much earlier in the game where BB met his mother at her house

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
There seems to be a bug. after i played the saturday (with maze game) it reverted to a monday from much earlier in the game where BB met his mother at her house
Can you give me your save file before the maze, please?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:I don't know, since the new renards appeared, the game lost its atmosphere and became more plastic and artificial and too brightly unnatural

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Full Interaction Edition----Is this version could get all the scene in game while playing,no need to afraid of miss anything? And I need to play from the start?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Non-kinetic saves are not compatible with kinetic edition. These are different games.
My "non-kinetic saves" do not work with the "non-kinetic version."
After downloading the "non-kinetic version" and watching it just end the last saves and not start anything new, I then came here and downloaded the kinetic version to see if the files were mixed, or if the saves I had were from the kinetic version somehow, even though I am 100% sure I wasn't playing a kinetic version previously, considering I hate kinetic novels.
The 1st time I opened the kinetic version, it started from one of my last saves, but I am 100% sure that save was from the non-kinetic version...cause again...I was making choices, clicking on buttons to go from location to location, etc.
But, it didn't do that with my other saves.

What I am saying is....I have saves from the non-kinetic version and those saves do not work with the current non-kinetic version.

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
My "non-kinetic saves" do not work with the "non-kinetic version."
After downloading the "non-kinetic version" and watching it just end the last saves and not start anything new, I then came here and downloaded the kinetic version to see if the files were mixed, or if the saves I had were from the kinetic version somehow, even though I am 100% sure I wasn't playing a kinetic version previously, considering I hate kinetic novels.
The 1st time I opened the kinetic version, it started from one of my last saves, but I am 100% sure that save was from the non-kinetic version...cause again...I was making choices, clicking on buttons to go from location to location, etc.
But, it didn't do that with my other saves.

What I am saying is....I have saves from the non-kinetic version and those saves do not work with the current non-kinetic version.
Can you give me one of your not-working saves?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
In the beginning i downloaded SR 2.1 compressed.
Updated with a: Special_Request_In_the_Web_of_Corruption-v2.2-update
and b: Special_Request_In_the_Web_of_Corruption-v2.3-update
Now i downloaded the latest kinetic compressed version and my old saves DO work!

I thought you should know.

4.20 star(s) 63 Votes