Have fun with your sister :devilish:

Thread Updated: 2022-06-08
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: Yakumo milk -
Censored: No (Apply uncensor patch)
Version: 2022.06
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: Uncensor - Translation Plugin - Manual Translation

bwebrwkerw thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1740040 View attachment 1740041 View attachment 1740042 View attachment 1740043 View attachment 1740044
Hi Bro there is a new update on this game, can you upload it as well?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I'm not against big breast but this is too much
I really hope they nerf those big abomination
That would be probably asking for too much:
【June 09】: concept art
【June 16】: basic model for cg
【June 24】: animation
【July 01】: scene goes into the game

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I'm not against big breast but this is too much
I really hope they nerf those big abomination
eh this is what i wrote in my comment, they are too big compared to other scenes and it feels a bit weird but i don't think dev will change that at least sooner, but i wonder how peolple ( his blog etc) doesn't said anything about the boobs being too big or maybe he didn't care..
Unfortunately he writes only in jap (?) even in his twitter, otherwise people could made him notice that thing

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
wait they were right
did her boobs just grow ? they weren't THAT big in other CG's
From concept art post:
Actually, it is quite difficult to make an animation that massages and sandwiches breasts with Live2D, and this time I think that the issue is how soft the breasts can be expressed. I'm thinking about the strategy with that technique so that I can feel like I'm sandwiched between two soft boobs, so I'm glad if you can look forward to what you can do.
I though about it before and that would make sense, if there is less to show (some irony here, because big boobies cover more space) it would be easier to animate. He thought it out for a quite while, do mind. It's whole month of working out the issues and making animation smooth and believable so one "mistake" at concept art stage will show it's fangs later on.

Amu-chan DEVELOPER has similiar issues, girl's chest varies from cutting board flat to handful C/D-cup. I guess that's also charm of Live2D projects (and ongoing "please give me money monthly" projects).

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
From concept art post:

I though about it before and that would make sense, if there is less to show (some irony here, because big boobies cover more space) it would be easier to animate. He thought it out for a quite while, do mind. It's whole month of working out the issues and making animation smooth and believable so one "mistake" at concept art stage will show it's fangs later on.

Amu-chan DEVELOPER has similiar issues, girl's chest varies from cutting board flat to handful C/D-cup. I guess that's also charm of Live2D projects (and ongoing "please give me money monthly" projects).
sorry man but you mean he's aware of that but for month release he just "ignored" it ?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes